Discuss Scratch

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Stop quoting seriously, you're taking up a ridiculous amount of space.

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

You could've just given us suggestions. You sound like you just wanna be in charge…

That's the thing, I was tought to become a leader as Haiming probably intended to teach all of us. So when there was a chance to become one, I took it because I didn't want to do nothing with that information. So yes, I did wanna be in charge.

This was the exact thing Haiming tested us on when he pulled that April Fools joke
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

You could've just given us suggestions. You sound like you just wanna be in charge…

That's the thing, I was thought to become a leader as Haiming probably intended to teach all of us. So when there was a chance to become one, I took it because I didn't want to do nothing with that information. So yes, I did wanna be in charge.

But when did Haiming teach you? Plus Tyman and Instinctive were much higher ranks than you.

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

That's the thing, I was tought to become a leader as Haiming probably intended to teach all of us. So when there was a chance to become one, I took it because I didn't want to do nothing with that information. So yes, I did wanna be in charge.
But now we have two different shops, man…

Hey! Do you like my signature? I make signatures for everyone FOR FREE! Check it out!
Wix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Instinctive wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

Yes, because I couldn't just become a leader of yours. It was your shop I wasn't going to take it from you.

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

That's the thing, I was thought to become a leader as Haiming probably intended to teach all of us. So when there was a chance to become one, I took it because I didn't want to do nothing with that information. So yes, I did wanna be in charge.

But when did Haiming teach you? Plus Tyman and Instinctive were much higher ranks than you.

+a pink blob known as a brain!

Instinctive wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

Not sure that was the goal…
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

Yes, because I couldn't just become a leader of yours. It was your shop I wasn't going to take it from you.

Everyone has their own shops, I have my own shop…
It's much older than either of these…
Wix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

So? By teach I don't mean that he specifically tried to teach me that he just did by him being a good leader.

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

But you have to look at it a little closer…

Hey! Do you like my signature? I make signatures for everyone FOR FREE! Check it out!
Wix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wix- wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

So? By teach I don't mean that he specifically tried to teach me that he just did by him being a good leader.

That's how humans were made to learn, by observing.

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wix- wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

Ever heard of MCWitherWolf? He was an inactive
Trainee.

By your logic he could declare himself leader of the new Melodia…
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Instinctive wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

But you have to look at it a little closer…

What do you mean by that?
Wix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

Trainee.

I didn't just declare myself the new leader of Melodia. That's not my logic at all, if he was inactive, he didn't learn anything.

I was active and the human brain (This was originally meant as a survival skill) is always observing and picking up information without even realising it. So that then later, it can use it. Same thing happened with me learning to become a leader.

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wix- wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

Whoa, whoa, whoa, now I'm hearing different things. You're talking as if we wouldn't promote you or anything like that. It doesn't take much to get your ideas known to us. Of course we wouldn't give you complete control immediately, me and Ty are the founders… And we hardly know you other than the fact you're a good designer…

Does anybody here know Wix-? I don't.

Last edited by Instinctive (April 12, 2015 18:12:53)

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wix- wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

Trainee.

I didn't just declare myself the new leader of Melodia. That's not my logic at all, if he was inactive, he didn't learn anything.

I was active and the human brain (This was originally meant as a survival skill) is always observing and picking up information without even realising it. So that then later, it can use it. Same thing happened with me learning to become a leader.

That logic applies to every active member of Melodia…

And talking about Brains <— ^_^
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wix- wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

So it'd make sense the higher ranks would take it, not a newly-promoted crew member.

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Instinctive wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

Whoa, whoa, whoa, now I'm hearing different things. You're talking as if we wouldn't promote you or anything like that. It doesn't take much to get your ideas known to us. Of course we wouldn't give you complete control immediately, me and Ty are the founders… And we hardly know you other than the fact you're a good designer.

I asked Instinctive how much he knew of me… Turned out to be little,,, and vice-versa.

That's the problem here…

I wonder how much instinctive knows about me now
Wix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Instinctive wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

Whoa, whoa, whoa, now I'm hearing different things. You're talking as if we wouldn't promote you or anything like that. It doesn't take much to get your ideas known to us. Of course we wouldn't give you complete control immediately, me and Ty are the founders… And we hardly know you other than the fact you're a good designer.

Exactly, that's the reason. I wanted full control like that and that's why I started my own shop. It might sound greedy but it's true. I learned to be a leader so I wanted to be in full control. But I couldn't just do that like you said. So I started my own shop/

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Wix- wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Wix-

So it'd make sense the higher ranks would take it, not a newly-promoted crew member.

Let's not forget how he got Crew…

I know Wix- a little, I may have collaborated with him once…
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wix wrote:

Exactly, that's the reason. I wanted full control like that and that's why I started my own shop. It might sound greedy but it's true. I learned to be a leader so I wanted to be in full control. But I couldn't just do that like you said. So I started my own shop/

*Snip

It may have been a point but why exactly use Melodia in the way you did?