Discuss Scratch

MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

(I've been to like 10 other shops and nobody can do this so I hope you can)
Type of art: Banner
When you want it done: Don't rush it please, but I can't be on that much on weekends so maybe Tuesday. (this is going to get so confusing because I am British so I think we have different time zones)
Style: Whatever works best
Miscellaneous: Can it mainly be black with a bit of purple? (with some evidence of magical pig people of course )

Last edited by MagicPigPerson (May 12, 2016 02:51:36)

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

Lythium
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MagicPigPerson wrote:

When you want it done: Don't rush it please, but I can't be on that much on weekends so maybe Tuesday. (this is going to get so confusing because I am British so I think we have different time zones)
Miscellaneous: Can it mainly be black with a bit of purple? (with some evidence of magical pig people of course )

Taken and done!

[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/t5nYqy.png[/img]

Enjoy!

MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lythium wrote:

MagicPigPerson wrote:

Taken and done!

[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/t5nYqy.png[/img]

Enjoy!
Ohmygosh this is amazing! Thanks so much!

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

baileyanddad
Scratcher
70 posts

Type of Music(Metal):
Speed(Fast, for specifics Megalovania Fast):
Date(5/18/2016):
Other: Its going to be a boss theme so make it's melody similar to Spider Dance, but make it a bit joyful and serious at the same time.

Life is a gift we open every day ~ Baileyanddad
Calm down and use you mind!
I made:
See my new improved show here!
Want to fight some space ghosts? Click here!
CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@MakingADifferenceToStopThisBadWaveOfInactivity
Lythium
Scratcher
1000+ posts

baileyanddad wrote:

Type of Music(Metal):
Speed(Fast, for specifics Megalovania Fast):
Date(5/18/2016):
Other: Its going to be a boss theme so make it's melody similar to Spider Dance, but make it a bit joyful and serious at the same time.
Taken!

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

lilyams wrote:

Hi! I think to make a Fire and ice movie. I need a ambiental nigth sound.
Where proyect I can find that?
This order can be cancelled, I think. I contacted the user on their profile for more information (fifteen days ago) and they still haven't answered, despite actively sharing projects, etc.

EDIT:
Here's another I found. The project in question already has a cloud saving system.
Veleanor wrote:
Type of Script(Multiplayer, Cloud list etc): I'd like a cloud saving system
Date(When you want it done): ASAP
Project(Link to project you want the script in): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/93642115/
Miscellaneous: I'd like for the background and schedule for each username to stay the same across sessions.

Last edited by Flint-L (May 21, 2016 10:25:31)

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates

Lythium
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flint-L wrote:

lilyams wrote:

This order can be cancelled, I think. I contacted the user on their profile for more information (fifteen days ago) and they still haven't answered, despite actively sharing projects, etc.

EDIT:
Here's another I found. The project in question already has a cloud saving system.
Veleanor wrote:
Project(Link to project you want the script in): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/93642115/
Miscellaneous: I'd like for the background and schedule for each username to stay the same across sessions.
Hey, can you take the music order I took? I'm still figuring my way around Mixcraft, and I don't know if I'll be able to complete that order.

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lythium wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

lilyams wrote:

EDIT:
Veleanor wrote:
Hey, can you take the music order I took? I'm still figuring my way around Mixcraft, and I don't know if I'll be able to complete that order.
First of all:
Whoa! You got Mixcraft? You are literally the first person I have ever met that had that in common with me. *High five*

Second:
Do you mean the metal one? I deliberately ignored that order, because I'm no good at making that kind of music… sorry.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates

Lythium
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flint-L wrote:

First of all:
Whoa! You got Mixcraft? You are literally the first person I have ever met that had that in common with me. *High five*

Second:
Do you mean the metal one? I deliberately ignored that order, because I'm no good at making that kind of music… sorry.
1. Well, just the trial version.
2. All right, I'll try to figure out a way.

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Looking back at old orders, I found some that I could complete that I never even noticed before.

Arthurtilly wrote:

Type of Music(Rock, Hip Hop etc): Video game music
Speed(could be in BPM or just slow, fast or medium): medium
Date(When you want it done): By April 10, if possible
Miscellaneous: It's for a puzzle-platformed game, sort of like in a laboratory. Similar to the music in my project here.
I noticed this is a little late. You can find several good chiptune/retro songs in my Music project. Note that these were not created specifically for your request, but perhaps you will like one or more.
Hope this helps!

EasterIsland wrote:

Here it is:

EasterIsland wrote:
Type of Music(Rock, Hip Hop etc): An Orchestral Theme, that sounds like a battle
Speed(could be in BPM or just slow, fast or medium): Medium
Date(When you want it done): Before February 15th (Just came up with that )
Miscellaneous: Do you do voice recordings? If so, make one of a Warrior-Like voice saying ‘Hmm…’ and ‘Yaaar!’
In the “REC” sprite here you can find a song similar to what you are looking for. Note that this was not created specifically for you, but it should work out alright.

-Socrates

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lythium wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

First of all:

Second:
1. You're still the first. It's also cool that you didn't pirate it (something that is unfortunately pretty common with other software).
2. Eggggghhhh… sorry.

-Socrates

Lythium
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flint-L wrote:

Lythium wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

First of all:

Second:
1. You're still the first. It's also cool that you didn't pirate it (something that is unfortunately pretty common with other software).
2. Eggggghhhh… sorry.
1. Hey, is it possible to reinstall Mixcraft again after the trial is over? I can't convince my parents to buy it for me.
especially since they already bought me Uncharted 4.

2. Ehh, it's fine. I'll probably use BeepBox or something.

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lythium wrote:

1. Hey, is it possible to reinstall Mixcraft again after the trial is over? I can't convince my parents to buy it for me.
especially since they already bought me Uncharted 4.
1. Mmm… probably not. Sorry. Or at least you would have to do some tricky registry editing in parallel with some equally tricky Google searching. That might do the trick.

-Socrates

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What is “Mixcraft”?

Funny Doge memes.
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

^ This

when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

kittykat_005 wrote:

What is “Mixcraft”?
It's a program for making music - comparable to GarageBand, but better.

-Socrates

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm gonna take charge with the orders for a bit, because y'all seem to have disappeared.
RCF, could you please complete this?
HittmanA wrote:
Type of Art:logo
Date: ASAP but take time to do a good job plz, its important
Style: Vector (Make it look slightly cartoony but with sharp lines and edges
Description: I would like it to look like someone wearing a welding mask holding two lit welding torches (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mafiawars/images/f/fb/Huge_item_welding_torch.png/revision/latest?cb=20120110012712) pointing outward. I would like some text in the background to say Science Soup. Also if possible I would like high contrast between the torches and the rest of the logo to make it look really dramatic as well as the welding mask to be lit by the torches glow.
Taken by rollercoasterfan COMPLETED :D
And Crimson19?
Cr38or wrote:
Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): Banner
Date(When you want it done): 4/3/16 or sooner
Style(Vector or Bitmap): Vector
Miscellaneous: I need a banner for my shop, https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/190521/ I'd like it to have the shop title, as well as lightning bolts. As far as colors and other things, I'm open to anything
Taken by Crimson19

Last edited by Flint-L (May 22, 2016 17:30:32)

-Socrates

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flint-L wrote:

I'm gonna take charge with the orders for a bit, because y'all seem to have disappeared.
RCF, could you please complete this?
HittmanA wrote:
Type of Art:logo
Date: ASAP but take time to do a good job plz, its important
Style: Vector (Make it look slightly cartoony but with sharp lines and edges
Description: I would like it to look like someone wearing a welding mask holding two lit welding torches (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mafiawars/images/f/fb/Huge_item_welding_torch.png/revision/latest?cb=20120110012712) pointing outward. I would like some text in the background to say Science Soup. Also if possible I would like high contrast between the torches and the rest of the logo to make it look really dramatic as well as the welding mask to be lit by the torches glow.
Taken by rollercoasterfan
And Crimson19?
Cr38or wrote:
Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): Banner
Date(When you want it done): 4/3/16 or sooner
Style(Vector or Bitmap): Vector
Miscellaneous: I need a banner for my shop, https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/190521/ I'd like it to have the shop title, as well as lightning bolts. As far as colors and other things, I'm open to anything
Taken by Crimson19

I don't really have much time on my hands at the moment. Maybe give it to someone else?

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

CrimsonONENINE wrote:

I don't really have much time on my hands at the moment. Maybe give it to someone else?
That's alright. Though anyone who wants it can have it; I won't go handing out assignments.

-Socrates