100+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

rollercoaster-test wrote:

EDIT: I'll also do this one:

HittmanA wrote:
Type of Art:logo
Date: ASAP but take time to do a good job plz, its important
Style: Vector (Make it look slightly cartoony but with sharp lines and edges
Description: I would like it to look like someone wearing a welding mask holding two lit welding torches (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mafiawars/images/f/fb/Huge_item_welding_torch.png/revision/latest?cb=20120110012712) pointing outward. I would like some text in the background to say Science Soup. Also if possible I would like high contrast between the torches and the rest of the logo to make it look really dramatic as well as the welding mask to be lit by the torches glow.

Thanks! This will really help me, You will receive credit on my YT channels about page!

Last edited by HittmanA (March 30, 2016 21:11:17)

I am a dev (and owner) at

FierceDragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): Background
Date(When you want it done): I'd prefer it to be done in two weeks, if possible in one
Style(Vector or Bitmap): Vector
Miscellaneous; Looking from the inside of a cave, looking out onto either a forest or lake. It's at night, so some stars and/or a moon might be seen, depending on the perspective. I'm looking for a magical kind of mysterious look, so other options could be included such as a waterfall in the cave, or glowing fireflies floating around. I'd be perfectly fine if you got creative.

I'd appreciate the help.

“Not all those who wander are lost.” ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Cr38or
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Cr38or wrote:

Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): Banner
Date(When you want it done): 4/3/16 or sooner
Miscellaneous: I need a banner for my shop, https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/190521/ I'd like it to have the shop title, as well as lightning bolts. As far as colors and other things, I'm open to anything

Taken. Should be done today due to my two week break from school. *silently squeals*
Just a reminder about this… It's been awhile.
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cr38or wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Cr38or wrote:

Miscellaneous: I need a banner for my shop, https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/190521/ I'd like it to have the shop title, as well as lightning bolts. As far as colors and other things, I'm open to anything

Taken. Should be done today due to my two week break from school. *silently squeals*
I can do this, unless Crimson wants too…

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
HittmanA
Scratcher
100+ posts

How is my order coming? Its been awhile to.

I am a dev (and owner) at

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HittmanA wrote:

How is my order coming? Its been awhile to.
Could you bump it?

Wait, I have no idea why I'm doing orders, I don't even work here. :P

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

Could you bump it?

Wait, I have no idea why I'm doing orders, I don't even work here. :P

HittmanA wrote:

Type of Art:logo
Date: ASAP but take time to do a good job plz, its important
Style: Vector (Make it look slightly cartoony but with sharp lines and edges
Description: I would like it to look like someone wearing a welding mask holding two lit welding torches (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mafiawars/images/f/fb/Huge_item_welding_torch.png/revision/latest?cb=20120110012712) pointing outward. I would like some text in the background to say Science Soup. Also if possible I would like high contrast between the torches and the rest of the logo to make it look really dramatic as well as the welding mask to be lit by the torches glow.

BUMP

Last edited by amateurradiogeek15 (April 2, 2016 23:08:11)

Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!

When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=

AgentPinappIe
New to Scratch
3 posts

This is a cool shop!

Just a little old tropical fruit passionate about creativity and justice.
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

Cr38or wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Cr38or wrote:

I can do this, unless Crimson wants too…

You can have it.

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AgentPinappIe wrote:

This is a cool shop!
That is nice of you to say.

Funny Doge memes.
scratchmeyou
Scratcher
100+ posts

Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): Book cover.
Date(When you want it done): Any, really. The sooner the better, though. No time limit.
Style(Vector or Bitmap): Both, but mostly vector, or the one you feel most comfortable with.
Miscellaneous; what?

I gonna add my own…
Description: shaped like a book cover, it's in the forest, and sunlight shines on a clearing. In the clearing, there are shrubs and grass, and a small, narrow pure light-blue creek running through the back of it, and into the forest. A little in front of the creek, two 9-ish year old girls are sitting, and the picture is kinda zoomed-ish on them. (not an animation. One of the girls, the taller one, has really dirty-blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, with a blue T-shirt and black pants, and white socks, and black sneakers with no sign on them. The other girl is small, has jet-black hair also in a ponytail, a green T-shirt and brown shorts a tiny bit over her knees, blue socks, and orange shoes. One parrot is on a shoulder of one girl, and another on the other one. There are words in a nice, elegant, font that isn't a scratch font: Bravery of Magic. The color is fire-y with fire coming out of the words. Under, in the same font, but smaller size, Pearl of the Moons' is there. Note that the ‘ is after the s. Those two texts are near the top, in the sky, and the text: by scratchmeyou with a different, but elegant font is near the bottom, with different shades of blue, and wave-things coming from it like the fire-things.. Pearl of the Moons’ is in silver, not light grey. Silver. I'ld like it to look realistic, like a photo or a drawing by a professional artist.
Colors: a lot. Blue, white, and yellow for the sky, clouds, and sun. Brown and green for the trees, yellow-white for the light, and so on. Thanks!

“You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.”

-Rabindranath Tagore

Welcome. I am ⚡ Lightning. ⚡
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm back

Sigton

StellarCat
Scratcher
53 posts

Wondering if I can have a request:

I'd like you to draw pusheen the cat, in his normal position.
Type of Art: Sprite
Date: Soon
Style: Vector
Other:
I was wondering if you could make him into a walking sprite? I'd only need like, 2 costumes for that, because its a very short walking animation.

Sorry if its confusing!
StellarCat
Scratcher
53 posts

Wondering if I can have a request:

I'd like you to draw pusheen the cat, in his normal position.
Other: I need you to put a little bowl on her back?
I was wondering if you could make him into a walking sprite? I'd only need like, 2 costumes for that, because its a very short walking animation.

I also need more sprites.
I need a picture of a basic muffin, onigiri, a cookie and a slice of pizza that is not really detailed, but kind of cartoony. Just like they are in the Pusheen comic/gifs. Theres no point in giving themselves their own seperate form, because they're all the same.
Other:
Sorry if its confusing!
StellarCat
Scratcher
53 posts

Woops, just noticed that I posted part of my post already. I think I pressed the submit button my accident… sorry.
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StellarCat wrote:

Woops, just noticed that I posted part of my post already. I think I pressed the submit button my accident… sorry.
It's fine, don't worry about it

Sigton

Last edited by Sigton (April 9, 2016 16:30:22)

rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump.

when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
SiberianNinja
New to Scratch
2 posts

Type of Art: I would like a logo please.
Date: I don't care about the length, as long as it is good quality
Style: I would prefer Vector Graphics please
Miscellaneous: Some specifics; 50% transparent so it can always be shown in-game, small-ish, and my preferred color scheme is either: Black/Red, Dark Green/Blue, White/Blue, or Gray/Dark Blue.

Thank you _waffle_
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SiberianNinja wrote:

Type of Art: I would like a logo please.
Date: I don't care about the length, as long as it is good quality
Style: I would prefer Vector Graphics please
Miscellaneous: Some specifics; 50% transparent so it can always be shown in-game, small-ish, and my preferred color scheme is either: Black/Red, Dark Green/Blue, White/Blue, or Gray/Dark Blue.

Thank you _waffle_

Is there anything specific that you want in the logo?

scratchmeyou
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchmeyou wrote:

Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): Book cover.
Date(When you want it done): Any, really. The sooner the better, though. No time limit.
Style(Vector or Bitmap): Both, but mostly vector, or the one you feel most comfortable with.
Miscellaneous; what?

I gonna add my own…
Description: shaped like a book cover, it's in the forest, and sunlight shines on a clearing. In the clearing, there are shrubs and grass, and a small, narrow pure light-blue creek running through the back of it, and into the forest. A little in front of the creek, two 9-ish year old girls are sitting, and the picture is kinda zoomed-ish on them. (not an animation. One of the girls, the taller one, has really dirty-blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, with a blue T-shirt and black pants, and white socks, and black sneakers with no sign on them. The other girl is small, has jet-black hair also in a ponytail, a green T-shirt and brown shorts a tiny bit over her knees, blue socks, and orange shoes. One parrot is on a shoulder of one girl, and another on the other one. There are words in a nice, elegant, font that isn't a scratch font: Bravery of Magic. The color is fire-y with fire coming out of the words. Under, in the same font, but smaller size, Pearl of the Moons' is there. Note that the ' is after the s. Those two texts are near the top, in the sky, and the text: by scratchmeyou with a different, but elegant font is near the bottom, with different shades of blue, and wave-things coming from it like the fire-things.. Pearl of the Moons' is in silver, not light grey. Silver. I'ld like it to look realistic, like a photo or a drawing by a professional artist.
Colors: a lot. Blue, white, and yellow for the sky, clouds, and sun. Brown and green for the trees, yellow-white for the light, and so on. Thanks!

“You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.”

-Rabindranath Tagore

Welcome. I am ⚡ Lightning. ⚡