Discuss Scratch

amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

the_force wrote:

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

the_force wrote:

I thought secretary has executive abilities as close as CEO

Just like the one who follows the director for FBI
Nope.
Oh ok so u made it have less abilities
No….did you read the job description?


Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!






When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=




the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

the_force wrote:

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

the_force wrote:

I thought secretary has executive abilities as close as CEO

Just like the one who follows the director for FBI
Nope.
Oh ok so u made it have less abilities
No….did you read the job description?
I'm sure that a secretary doesn't do what a manager should do


@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

the_force wrote:

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

the_force wrote:

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

the_force wrote:

I thought secretary has executive abilities as close as CEO

Just like the one who follows the director for FBI
Nope.
Oh ok so u made it have less abilities
No….did you read the job description?
I'm sure that a secretary doesn't do what a manager should do
A secretary isn't a manager…a manager isn't a secretary…unless you are thinking that the secretary manages his secretarial stuff…


Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!






When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=




peppermintpatty5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Responding to Hockeyist's call!

Btw, shouldn't this be on the admin thread


#BringBackDiscuss
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

peppermintpatty5 wrote:

Responding to Hockeyist's call!

Btw, shouldn't this be on the admin thread

The call isn't in effect for another 19 hours.


Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

I believe that I am Manager and secretary - secretary is sort of an addition to my former position of Manager. Manager basically means you can manage orders (bump them and stuff) and have a slightly bigger say in what goes on in TW. I think.

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates


amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Flint-L wrote:

I believe that I am Manager and secretary - secretary is sort of an addition to my former position of Manager. Manager basically means you can manage orders (bump them and stuff) and have a slightly bigger say in what goes on in TW. I think.
I have no idea.

I just know that I manage the forums, and do my best to keep things straight…without stepping on people's toes as much as possible.


Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!






When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=




MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

The call starts at three pm EST it seems…..

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

The call starts at three pm EST it seems…..
Thanks for that. I was wondering…
Didn't bother to figure it out because I have two days to respond, so I certainly hope I'll be able to figure out that people are responding to the call.


Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!






When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=




TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

The call starts at three pm EST it seems…..

No, 15:00 CENTRAL TIME. That's 16:00 Eastern.


Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Hockey,
Can/will we hold the All-Call on the Admin/Training thread?

Flint-L wrote:

The full order list is located here.

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates


amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

TheHockeyist wrote:

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

The call starts at three pm EST it seems…..

No, 15:00 CENTRAL TIME. That's 16:00 Eastern.
So 4 pm EST.

EDIT: Oh well…If I check in early, you all know I'm active anyway.

Last edited by amateurradiogeek15 (Jan. 6, 2016 14:32:27)



Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!






When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=




amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Flint-L wrote:

Hockey,
Can/will we hold the All-Call on the Admin/Training thread?

Flint-L wrote:

The full order list is located here.
I think that would be best….


Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!






When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=




Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Voting has begun! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/1712883/

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates


gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

No proposal should be rejected without feedback from the shop or without a reason for rejection. Hockey you are going crazy with this all call… I remember when I created the all calls and ran them… Ahh, good times


the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

the_force wrote:

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

the_force wrote:

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

the_force wrote:

I thought secretary has executive abilities as close as CEO

Just like the one who follows the director for FBI
Nope.
Oh ok so u made it have less abilities
No….did you read the job description?
I'm sure that a secretary doesn't do what a manager should do
A secretary isn't a manager…a manager isn't a secretary…unless you are thinking that the secretary manages his secretarial stuff…
im thinking that a secretary would do everyone's position when and if necessary otherwise just to start and and tie up loose ends. ie When someone wants customer service and no one answered for like a day, the secretary would tell that person, if unable to help, that someone would be with the customer momentarily.

Last edited by the_force (Jan. 6, 2016 18:34:21)



@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

review please
Project(A link to the project you want reviewed): pony generator/creator
Date(When you want it done): today/tomorrow, but if it has to be later please let me know
Skill(Your level of skill): good at code, not so good at debugging, kinda good at art
Miscellaneous: i like opinion more then ratings, and you have to wait for the instructions to finish to play


TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Flint-L wrote:

Hockey,
Can/will we hold the All-Call on the Admin/Training thread?

Flint-L wrote:

The full order list is located here.
Noted. The All-Call will be on the Administration thread.

gcenac wrote:

No proposal should be rejected without feedback from the shop or without a reason for rejection. Hockey you are going crazy with this all call… I remember when I created the all calls and ran them… Ahh, good times

I have a valid reason to run it. And I have had the idea approved by Ty (read his profile).

The All-Call will be run on the Administration thread in only 90 minutes.


the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

TheHockeyist wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

Hockey,
Can/will we hold the All-Call on the Admin/Training thread?

Flint-L wrote:

The full order list is located here.
Noted. The All-Call will be on the Administration thread.

gcenac wrote:

No proposal should be rejected without feedback from the shop or without a reason for rejection. Hockey you are going crazy with this all call… I remember when I created the all calls and ran them… Ahh, good times

I have a valid reason to run it. And I have had the idea approved by Ty (read his profile).

The All-Call will be run on the Administration thread in only 90 minutes.
Ty actually would approve what u suggests


@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Ok guys. Back to business. I know we have the All Call and the voting going on, but…we can't forget about the orders - and we have a lot. They are the primary purpose of this thread.

So…see an order you can do? Please take and complete it as soon as you can. Have an order that you've already taken? PLEASE Complete it ASAP!!


Thanks!

Flint-L wrote:

The full order list is located here.

Last edited by amateurradiogeek15 (Jan. 7, 2016 01:17:01)



Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!






When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=




Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile