Discuss Scratch

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

DeadGoldFish123 wrote:

I found a really cool site that does vector art www.youidraw.com I am back, can I take the order back
Absolutely.

Last edited by Flint-L (Dec. 18, 2015 01:46:20)


Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates


Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

All current orders here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/1668576/

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates


ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Peeta34 wrote:

Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): Sprite
Date(When you want it done): December 17
Style(Vector or Bitmap): Bitmap (Pixel)
Miscellaneous; Santa's Sleigh w/ Santa & reindeer
I can take this!


ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

ProfessorMarshmallow wrote:

Peeta34 wrote:

Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): Sprite
Date(When you want it done): December 17
Style(Vector or Bitmap): Bitmap (Pixel)
Miscellaneous; Santa's Sleigh w/ Santa & reindeer
I can take this!
Here it is!

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/92030088/


PeaInAPod
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Hey guys! Sorry for the inactivity.

I am back from being on a pretty small island so I can finally complete gcenac's order. But after I am back from getting my school uniform…

Very sorry.


DeKrache
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Scratchplayers wrote:
type of art : logo
date : any time before 23th
style: any is fine
miscellaneous: anything like my profit pic
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/1668655/

Taken!

DeKrache
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

DeKrache wrote:

Scratchplayers wrote:
type of art : logo
date : any time before 23th
style: any is fine
miscellaneous: anything like my profit pic
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/1668655/

Taken!
oops cancel that please i didnt see the miscellaneous

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Just so you know, C418's (the guy who made Minecraft music) new album, 148, just came out. Super excited!
http://c418.bandcamp.com/album/148

Current orders - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/1668576/

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates


MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

konichiwa123 wrote:
Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): Logo for my soundcloud (soundcloud.com/slmndr)
Date(When you want it done): ASAP
Style(Vector or Bitmap): Vector
Miscellaneous;
Text: Salamander (must be a modern font, century gothic, agency fb or the one you used for your banner)
If you can put a snake
This order was completed by Mewly. konichiwa123 has requested another edited version. This is being done by Mewly.

I could steal this one

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
DeKrache
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

the_force wrote:

DeKrache 's order is finished

i like to color code things :D

its gonna resized when used as avatar



OOh thanks this gives me ideas
thanks for completing it

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

nprasad wrote:
Type of Music(Rock, Hip Hop etc): Um, I guess like choir music, no specific genre
Speed(could be in BPM or just slow, fast or medium): Medium
Date(When you want it done): Before Dec 12th
Miscellaneous: Could it be like a happy, wintry song? It's for a Christmas project
And if possible, could you contact me via my profile when it's completed? Thanks!
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/1657484/
Bump!
list

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates


the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

DeKrache wrote:

the_force wrote:

DeKrache 's order is finished

i like to color code things :D

its gonna resized when used as avatar



OOh thanks this gives me ideas
thanks for completing it
i did tween so some colors may appear longer than others (aka i didnt actually did frame by frame for the animation)


@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Flint-L wrote:

Just so you know, C418's (the guy who made Minecraft music) new album, 148, just came out. Super excited!
http://c418.bandcamp.com/album/148

Current orders - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/1668576/
Yay! I like their music.

Sigton


DeadGoldFish123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

the_force wrote:

/\ not bad but i dont think u could convert text to shape
Yes you can

Last edited by DeadGoldFish123 (Dec. 18, 2015 21:16:50)


the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

DeadGoldFish123 wrote:

the_force wrote:

/\ not bad but i dont think u could convert text to shape
Yes you can
then that probably could work


@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
amateurradiogeek15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Flint-L wrote:

nprasad wrote:
Type of Music(Rock, Hip Hop etc): Um, I guess like choir music, no specific genre
Speed(could be in BPM or just slow, fast or medium): Medium
Date(When you want it done): Before Dec 12th
Miscellaneous: Could it be like a happy, wintry song? It's for a Christmas project
And if possible, could you contact me via my profile when it's completed? Thanks!
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/1657484/
Bump!
list
BUMP!!!!!!!

^ I typed that holding down both shift keys. I don't know why.

Last edited by amateurradiogeek15 (Dec. 19, 2015 00:42:12)



Work of @PeaInAPod

Come on down and join us!!






When All Else Fails, There's Amateur Radio!!!
It could save your life!
Proud Member of The Holland Amateur Radio Club.
Thousands of clubs around the planet!
Emergency communications!
Lots of Fun!
Join the Ultra Player Collaboration making a Cloud Multiplayer Game!!!!!
Multiplayer siggy=




Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Sigton wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

Just so you know, C418's (the guy who made Minecraft music) new album, 148, just came out. Super excited!
http://c418.bandcamp.com/album/148

Current orders - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/1668576/
Yay! I like their music.

Sigton

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates


DeadGoldFish123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Alright This order is done


Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile