Discuss Scratch

rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

kittykat_005 wrote:

OH god, what happened in the last 2 pages?
Don't post here. Go to the administration thread NOW














when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Review of a game for koalagirl2477. This is my first review, so bear with me.
Graphics(1-10):6/10 I really loved the colour palate and the colors in general, but the style and design could be a bit better.
Coding(1-10): 10/10 This is really good, especially for a 5/10 skill level!
Glitches(1-10): 10/10 None, that I could find!
Creativity(1-10): 8/10 Only because platformers are rather common, and I would have liked to see some cool features (e.g. powerups etc.)
Grammar(1-10): 10/10 Perfect!
What you think about their project(Your Professional opinion):
I think this game was fairly good, with a few exceptions (next question).
What could be improved upon(The stuff the needs to be tweaked or worked on a bit): I think more levels would be great, as well as some cool powerups or something. With the graphics, it'd be neat if you could add some smooth animations, with a little vector, maybe.

In general: 7/10 Really great job!

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates


meowmoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

How is my order coming?

http://fyucha.com/

R a i n b o w
Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

meowmoo wrote:

How is my order coming?
I don't think anyone's taken it yet, but I could be wrong. If they have, I'd suggest messaging them personally. Either way, I'll bump it up here.

meowmoo wrote:

Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): sprite
Date(When you want it done):asap
Style(Vector or Bitmap):bitmap
Miscellaneous; A walk cycle and jump animation of a generic black-and-white minimalistic person.

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates


MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Flint-L wrote:

meowmoo wrote:

How is my order coming?
I don't think anyone's taken it yet, but I could be wrong. If they have, I'd suggest messaging them personally. Either way, I'll bump it up here.

meowmoo wrote:

Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): sprite
Date(When you want it done):asap
Style(Vector or Bitmap):bitmap
Miscellaneous; A walk cycle and jump animation of a generic black-and-white minimalistic person.
I am grounded so I can't share it…

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Review of a project by TheHockeyist.
Graphics(1-10): 10/10 Not much in the way of design here, but I've always liked your logo, so I guess that counts.
Coding(1-10): 9/10 The slide timing was impeccable, but I'd like to see some transition animation, possibly.
Glitches(1-10): 10/10 None
Creativity(1-10): 6/10 The spinning-insane-Hoxkeyist was a nice touch, but maybe there could be some more fancy effects? I dunno.
Grammar(1-10): 10/10 Perfect!
What you think about their project(Your Professional opinion):
It is very good for the incredible catchiest/annoyance of the song.
What could be improved upon(The stuff the needs to be tweaked or worked on a bit):
Other than animations and possible other effects, none.

Overall (this includes things not taken into account above): 8/10

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates


TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Flint-L wrote:

Review of a project by TheHockeyist.
Graphics(1-10): 10/10 Not much in the way of design here, but I've always liked your logo, so I guess that counts.
Coding(1-10): 9/10 The slide timing was impeccable, but I'd like to see some transition animation, possibly.
Glitches(1-10): 10/10 None
Creativity(1-10): 6/10 The spinning-insane-Hoxkeyist was a nice touch, but maybe there could be some more fancy effects? I dunno.
Grammar(1-10): 10/10 Perfect!
What you think about their project(Your Professional opinion):
It is very good for the incredible catchiest/annoyance of the song.
What could be improved upon(The stuff the needs to be tweaked or worked on a bit):
Other than animations and possible other effects, none.

Overall (this includes things not taken into account above): 8/10

Graphics: Thanks. I guess my avatar has passed the test of time.
Coding: Yeah, not the best transitions. Graphic effects caused a few problems. I had to remake this project three times!
Glitches: Good to know.
Creativity: Yeah, I'm not very creative.
Grammar: Well, I am a native English speaker translating a Russian song, so… yeah!
And thanks! If it's stuck in your head, I apologize.


kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Project(A link to the project you want reviewed): Out of Screen
Date(When you want it done): Doesn't matter…
Skill(Your level of skill):This is a remix off a platforming engine so… 6
Miscellaneous: It is based off of Animator vs. Animation

Funny Doge memes.
Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

kittykat_005 wrote:

Project(A link to the project you want reviewed): Out of Screen
Date(When you want it done): Doesn't matter…
Skill(Your level of skill):This is a remix off a platforming engine so… 6
Miscellaneous: It is based off of Animator vs. Animation
Taken! ;-D


“Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.” Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
dolphin_24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Tyman187 wrote:

kittykat_005 wrote:

Project(A link to the project you want reviewed): Out of Screen
Date(When you want it done): Doesn't matter…
Skill(Your level of skill):This is a remix off a platforming engine so… 6
Miscellaneous: It is based off of Animator vs. Animation
Taken! ;-D
I though you said you left….ARGH!!!! Don't look at Tyhia or you'll ruin it!

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Tyman187 wrote:

kittykat_005 wrote:

Project(A link to the project you want reviewed): Out of Screen
Date(When you want it done): Doesn't matter…
Skill(Your level of skill):This is a remix off a platforming engine so… 6
Miscellaneous: It is based off of Animator vs. Animation
Taken! ;-D
Yay

Funny Doge memes.
PeaInAPod
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

What did I miss? I have been very sick since a few days…. any orders?


meowmoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

meowmoo wrote:

How is my order coming?
I don't think anyone's taken it yet, but I could be wrong. If they have, I'd suggest messaging them personally. Either way, I'll bump it up here.

meowmoo wrote:

Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): sprite
Date(When you want it done):asap
Style(Vector or Bitmap):bitmap
Miscellaneous; A walk cycle and jump animation of a generic black-and-white minimalistic person.
I am grounded so I can't share it…
Can someone else take it?

http://fyucha.com/

R a i n b o w
Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

PeaInAPod wrote:

What did I miss? I have been very sick since a few days…. any orders?
Yes - I have compiled all of the orders one page back. We are also trying to become more consistent with our usage of threads (i.e. no chatting on Administration, only order-related stuff here).
Hope you get better (or already are!)

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates


gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

meowmoo wrote:

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

meowmoo wrote:

How is my order coming?
I don't think anyone's taken it yet, but I could be wrong. If they have, I'd suggest messaging them personally. Either way, I'll bump it up here.

meowmoo wrote:

Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): sprite
Date(When you want it done):asap
Style(Vector or Bitmap):bitmap
Miscellaneous; A walk cycle and jump animation of a generic black-and-white minimalistic person.
I am grounded so I can't share it…
Can someone else take it?
I will give it a try.


meowmoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

gcenac wrote:

meowmoo wrote:

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

meowmoo wrote:

How is my order coming?
I don't think anyone's taken it yet, but I could be wrong. If they have, I'd suggest messaging them personally. Either way, I'll bump it up here.

meowmoo wrote:

Type of Art(Banner, logo etc): sprite
Date(When you want it done):asap
Style(Vector or Bitmap):bitmap
Miscellaneous; A walk cycle and jump animation of a generic black-and-white minimalistic person.
I am grounded so I can't share it…
Can someone else take it?
I will give it a try.
Thank you!

http://fyucha.com/

R a i n b o w
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

Are there any art orders I can take?














when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

How's my order Ty?

Funny Doge memes.
dolphin_24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

kittykat_005 wrote:

How's my order Ty?
Ty is currently busy. I always know where he is. XD

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Art, Sounds, Scripts and Reviews|

dolphin_24 wrote:

kittykat_005 wrote:

How's my order Ty?
Ty is currently busy. I always know where he is. XD
Not creepy at all.

Sigton


Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile