Discuss Scratch

Zekrom01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cat Mario, Unfair Mario, The Unfair Platformer, The Impossible Game, I Wanna Be the Guy, and Sonic Unfair!

Hamish752 wrote:

egoraptor wrote:

Cat Mario is my favorite wacky Mario game
Same it's awesome.

yep I like the trial and error games except their rage inducing

20 something years old
Probably doing college work
fazbear64
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cat Mario, Unfair Mario, The Unfair Platformer, The Impossible Game, I Wanna Be the Guy, and Sonic Unfair!

cats+mario =cat mario

scratcher7_13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

Vetpetmon wrote:

scratcher7_13 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Here, we will talk about the big 6 games of incredibly indescribable difficulty (or B6G2ID).
They are Cat Mario, Unfair Mario, The Unfair Platformer, The Impossible Game, I Wanna Be the Guy, and Sonic Unfair!
Note: This originally had TIQ until CatsUnited called it out.
That Unfair Mario link is not the best for this site. Do you have another one?
^^^ ) _ ) I agree…
How could you see that there are supposedly bad words on that site when there aren't any?
Not bad words… other stuff. Some of us don't have ad blockers.

Pretty much inactive here tbh. Game dev/musician/mega-nerd.

My signature is a proud soldier in the kumquat war.

Soundcloud | Soundcloud | Soundcloud
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratcher7_13 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Vetpetmon wrote:

scratcher7_13 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Here, we will talk about the big 6 games of incredibly indescribable difficulty (or B6G2ID).
They are Cat Mario, Unfair Mario, The Unfair Platformer, The Impossible Game, I Wanna Be the Guy, and Sonic Unfair!
Note: This originally had TIQ until CatsUnited called it out.
That Unfair Mario link is not the best for this site. Do you have another one?
^^^ ) _ ) I agree…
How could you see that there are supposedly bad words on that site when there aren't any?
Not bad words… other stuff. Some of us don't have ad blockers.
Here's the one I use!

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
cdv3
Scratcher
22 posts

ChocoKing24 wrote:

This guy named Nataniel Bandy has played some of those games.

I Have Seen Some In His ‘How Will Nathaniel Rage Series’ (Its Hilarious At Times!)

when green flag clicked
forever
(Eat Pizza)
end

Cdv3 out!

cdv3
Scratcher
22 posts

ChocoKing24 wrote:

I Have Seen Some In His ‘How Will Nathaniel Rage Series’ (Its Hilarious At Times!)

when green flag clicked
forever
(Eat Pizza)
end

Cdv3 out!

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cdv3 wrote:

ChocoKing24 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
(Eat Pizza)
end

cdv3 wrote:

ChocoKing24 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
(Eat Pizza)
end
HEY! No double-posting!

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
MewTheSmasher
Scratcher
500+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

MewTheSmasher wrote:

What about Super Meat Boy and Angry Video Game Nerd: The Game? (Haven't played either)

QUICK EDIT: *played
You mean “Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures”?
Yes oops
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(Link removed since someone said it had a swear word. It was a React video of Sonic Unfair, watch it if you want.)

Last edited by PrincessPanda_test_ (Aug. 7, 2015 00:07:22)

emmaashly1992
New to Scratch
1 post

Unfair Mario is my favorite game of super Mario. be honestly i never pass 2 flag ever.
Zekrom01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I only made it to half of level 2 on cat mario xD

20 something years old
Probably doing college work
xXSharkBlocksXx
Scratcher
100+ posts

gigamushroom wrote:

The Impossible Quiz isn't that hard. It just needs a lot of memory and maybe some logic. Well, maybe all of those games need memory except The Impossible Game.
wrong. it says it requires insane logic. if I translate that it means its just a load of jokes

xXSharkblocksXx's Mini Emoji Shop!
================================
Select the Emoji You Want, Highlight it and Click “Copy Link Address”, to use the emoji when you're making a forum post,
Click the Picture Button and then paste in the link
================================

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

I hears that the Impossible Quiz is inappropriate for scratch.
Yep, I just discovered that Question 91 of the Impossible Quiz 2 involves Amy Rose shooting herself. It's not in the iOS port due to copyright issues and the content.

Efrgor
Scratcher
14 posts

(poop)
I_Me_Mine70
Scratcher
100+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

I hears that the Impossible Quiz is inappropriate for scratch.
Yep, I just discovered that Question 91 of the Impossible Quiz 2 involves Amy Rose shooting herself. It's not in the iOS port due to copyright issues and the content.

I don’t like that one bit
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Not those specific games but I beat Bit Trip: Runner and Super Meat Boy about 2 years ago

Saladin786
New to Scratch
4 posts

That <a href="https://www.unfairmarioo.org/unfair-mario-2-unblocked.htmll">Unfair Mario</a> connect isn't the awesome this site. Do you have another?

Last edited by Saladin786 (July 18, 2021 11:17:03)

-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pain: the flash game

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]

DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IWBTG also isn't appropiate for scratch (lots and lots of blood when you die) but eh OP has been inactive for a long time so I don't think there's going to be anything done to that.
-
I played Cat Mario before. The farthest I got was probably near the end of 1-1 on some unlicensed game website.

R.I.P Zydrolic, 2023-2024