Discuss Scratch

DotDash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

Enderman537 wrote:

Just out of curiosity, when are you going to fix the scrollbars in the Instructions and Notes and Credits so that people other than the project's creator can use them?
Also, I liked in 1.4 how it had the “random sprite” button. I think you should bring that back, and maybe even add “random backdrop” and “random costume” buttons, in 2.1 or something.
Thanks in advance.
for the random backdrop and random costume, you can just put a “pick random () to ()” block in the “switch backdrop to” and “switch costume to”

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.8.5, Chrome 29.0.1547.76, Flash 11.8 (release 800)
elmejor1
Scratcher
65 posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

Wow!wowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowoowow

Hi. (…) . Erhm… (…) . ehrm… How are you :3 ?

when [swag v] < (10)
forever

alone
end
Listwizard
Scratcher
66 posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

By the way, is the New Scratcher promotion process up and running yet? I would like to test it.

I am good with lists. My main profile is Failord.

Kaj, the Custom Block Sorcerer, or my pesky, vengeful keyboard are entirely to blame for spelling mistakes or other errors in my posts.

Want a "delete [string] from list" script? Don't suggest it- look here first!
pent9
Scratcher
3 posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

I can't wait for the downloadable version of Scratch 2.0 to come out. I've always had everything saved offline and I haven't been able to work on ANYTHING for a long time because of the amount of confusion it creates. Nothing to do with transferring the saved project to the online editor, that works fine. The problem is that a lot of things have to be changed for the project to work well online.

I like a lot of the new features in Scratch 2.0, though. Many of them should be very useful. But I'm still waiting for a hide/show mouse pointer feature. lol.

Last edited by pent9 (July 17, 2013 20:52:47)

jamjam195
Scratcher
29 posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

Can't wait for downloadable version of 2.0

Space Is Key (Scratch Game) | Bobstudios (Game Company) | James Harris Creative Design (Portfolio)
PD39K
Scratcher
2 posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

I don't really like the save immediately thing, because sometimes it doesn't really save and I have to manually click it to edit costumes, sprites, sounds, etc.
Mokat
Scratcher
100+ posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

everybodyedit wrote:

So… When are you going to fix this: (lots of quotes) ?
Yeah, there needs to be a quote limit.

chocolatepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

jamjam195 wrote:

Can't wait for downloadable version of 2.0

pent9 wrote:

I can't wait for the downloadable version of Scratch 2.0 to come out. I've always had everything saved offline and I haven't been able to work on ANYTHING for a long time because of the amount of confusion it creates. Nothing to do with transferring the saved project to the online editor, that works fine. The problem is that a lot of things have to be changed for the project to work well online.

I like a lot of the new features in Scratch 2.0, though. Many of them should be very useful. But I'm still waiting for a hide/show mouse pointer feature. lol.
The downloadable version comes out soon.

Listwizard wrote:

By the way, is the New Scratcher promotion process up and running yet? I would like to test it.
Yep.

drakster456
New to Scratch
1 post

11 July 2013 Changes...

hey
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

ppp_2501 wrote:

Can't wait for scratch 2.0
You have approximately 0 days to wait!
chocolatepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

ImagineIt wrote:

ppp_2501 wrote:

Can't wait for scratch 2.0
You have approximately 0 days to wait!
Technically, about -100.

FireNinjaGAME
Scratcher
100+ posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

Yay! Today is Thursday, which means that the updates are…

Hmm… A bit delayed, I see.

Moving on from Scratch, to much bigger things. It's gonna be one fun adventure.
frishy
Scratcher
1 post

11 July 2013 Changes...

But why can't you comment on certain galleries anymore? Instead of a comment box, it says 'Sorry, comment posting has been disabled for this gallery.' Is there a reason for that? It happens on multiple galleries, all of which with more than two thousand comments on them. If there is a new comment limit, then I'd like to make sure.

Last edited by frishy (July 19, 2013 14:19:54)

chocolatepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

frishy wrote:

But why can't you comment on certain galleries anymore? Instead of a comment box, it says 'Sorry, comment posting has been disabled for this gallery.' Is there a reason for that? It happens on multiple galleries, all of which with more than two thousand comments on them. If there is a new comment limit, then I'd like to make sure.
I know one with about 4. Forgotten the link.

unknownhydra
Scratcher
35 posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

I just noticed that you can use new fonts in vector mode!
FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

unknownhydra wrote:

When I saw it… I passed out at my computer chair in excitement, something like this. ( I was going to put that in an BBCode image, but I decided it would be too large. )

Last edited by FirstSkyler1 (Dec. 18, 3013 7:45:49)
BobStanley
Scratcher
100+ posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

There are fonts in bitmap now! YAY!

dracae made this picture V | Like a Glover | Tau is awesome | dracae also made that GIF >, Flash 11.8 (release 800)
unknownhydra
Scratcher
35 posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

There's also something weird in looks.. Color FX test?
EmeraldDaffodils
Scratcher
100+ posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

Awesome! I've been waiting for easy access to Vector fonts!

chocolatepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 July 2013 Changes...

unknownhydra wrote:

BobStanley wrote:

There are fonts in bitmap now! YAY!

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

unknownhydra wrote:

When I saw it… I passed out at my computer chair in excitement, something like this. ( I was going to put that in an BBCode image, but I decided it would be too large. )

unknownhydra wrote:

There's also something weird in looks.. Color FX test?

EmeraldDaffodils wrote:

Awesome! I've been waiting for easy access to Vector fonts!
That's the update on the 18th.