Discuss Scratch

dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

TheSecretService wrote:

Could I join?
1-3? I just joined scratch.
I think programming, I guess.
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/15622896/
Yes, I am right now.
Your project isn't shared?

WASDgamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

How active will you be? (Out of 10): 9

What are you primarily good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.): Programming

What is/are your best minigame(s)? : Platformers, see BLoxoR 2 or 8-BIT for the quality of my games

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: Yes, I will follow the discussion


A 3D Space role-playing game, where you can mine, explore and fight your way through a massive galaxy!
TheSecretService
New to Scratch
5 posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

dracae wrote:

TheSecretService wrote:

Could I join?
1-3? I just joined scratch.
I think programming, I guess.
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/15622896/
Yes, I am right now.
Your project isn't shared?
That's odd… I thought I shared that………………
Shared.
dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

TheSecretService wrote:

dracae wrote:

TheSecretService wrote:

Could I join?
1-3? I just joined scratch.
I think programming, I guess.
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/15622896/
Yes, I am right now.
Your project isn't shared?
That's odd… I thought I shared that………………
Shared.
The game is a good start, but there are several problems with it.

1. The game gets a bit tedious after a while, and the player will surely be bored.
2. The game isn't unique, and nothing really sets it aside from other games.
3. The game possesses bland and simple graphics. The background isn't engaging, the character doesn't do much apart from moving, there is only one type of enemy, etc.

You are accepted, but these 3 main issues should be worked on.

Good luck, and welcome to DropBlock Gaming!

dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

WASDgamer wrote:

How active will you be? (Out of 10): 9

What are you primarily good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.): Programming

What is/are your best minigame(s)? : Platformers, see BLoxoR 2 or 8-BIT for the quality of my games

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: Yes, I will follow the discussion
Although those games aren't minigames, they are truly amazing!

You are obviously conscious of graphics, and you definitely know what you need to create a great game.
Programming is flawless.

The only thing is that you need to make a minigame! : D

So if you haven't checked it out yet, take a look at the minigame pile, or you can use your own inspiration.

You are accepted into Dropblock Gaming. Making a minigame is your #1 priority.

Good luck, and welcome to Dropblock Gaming!

WASDgamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

dracae wrote:

WASDgamer wrote:

How active will you be? (Out of 10): 9

What are you primarily good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.): Programming

What is/are your best minigame(s)? : Platformers, see BLoxoR 2 or 8-BIT for the quality of my games

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: Yes, I will follow the discussion
Although those games aren't minigames, they are truly amazing!

You are obviously conscious of graphics, and you definitely know what you need to create a great game.
Programming is flawless.

The only thing is that you need to make a minigame! : D

So if you haven't checked it out yet, take a look at the minigame pile, or you can use your own inspiration.

You are accepted into Dropblock Gaming. Making a minigame is your #1 priority.

Good luck, and welcome to Dropblock Gaming!
Thanks! Ok, a minigmame, I am going to get some inspiration and develop an idea, then create a base. The base will be programmed then add the graphics. Thats how I usually do things XD


A 3D Space role-playing game, where you can mine, explore and fight your way through a massive galaxy!
dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

WASDgamer wrote:

Thanks! Ok, a minigmame, I am going to get some inspiration and develop an idea, then create a base. The base will be programmed then add the graphics. Thats how I usually do things XD
Best of luck!

TheSecretService
New to Scratch
5 posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

Ha, Nice hat dracae! I like your profile pic!
dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

TheSecretService wrote:

Ha, Nice hat dracae! I like your profile pic!
Thanks! If you want, I can santa-fy your profile pic

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2qu89b6.jpg

Dragonturnip
Scratcher
36 posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

savaka wrote:

BigBlueBlock wrote:

Why do you need to wait for cloud lists?
So there can be lists of users and their stats.

You know, there are cloud list engines.

'sup.
EdgeGamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

We know there are engines, but we'd rather just wait for the real things. Besides, cloud list engines are useless when we can only have 10 variables.

Last edited by EdgeGamer (Dec. 20, 2013 17:12:37)


Vote for your favourite Kanto starter Pokémon and level it up! Work towards evolving your favourite Pokémon! - http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/25788872/
beta1reaty
Scratcher
97 posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

How active will you be? (Out of 10):5-9%

What are you primarily good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.):not that good at art very good with making mini mini games

What is/are your best minigame(s)? :Arcader (not in the web I gave to someone on memorystick)

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: not everyday but most wednesdays,fridays and next year everyday.

P.S I will remake arcader and post it here. _meow_

I'm Feelin the flow no matter whatI , and once Your feeling the Flow You just cant stop! So I'm gonna feel the flow to victory!
dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

beta1reaty wrote:

How active will you be? (Out of 10):5-9%

What are you primarily good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.):not that good at art very good with making mini mini games

What is/are your best minigame(s)? :Arcader (not in the web I gave to someone on memorystick)

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: not everyday but most wednesdays,fridays and next year everyday.

P.S I will remake arcader and post it here. _meow_
Well, good luck with remaking arcader!

110Percent
Scratcher
100+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

Hi! I'd love to join!

How active will you be? (Out of 10): 9.8, or maybe 10. I'm on scratch whenever I can be.

What are you primarily good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.): Vector artwork, programming, and music making. Oh, and character making.

What is/are your best minigame(s)? : My best minigame is Cloud Jumper. Click the picture in my signature to see it.

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: Sure, why not?

Like my content and posts? Give me an Internet!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4785 - 7686 - 6353
110Percent
Scratcher
100+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

bumpetty bump

Like my content and posts? Give me an Internet!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4785 - 7686 - 6353
dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

110Percent wrote:

Hi! I'd love to join!

How active will you be? (Out of 10): 9.8, or maybe 10. I'm on scratch whenever I can be.

What are you primarily good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.): Vector artwork, programming, and music making. Oh, and character making.

What is/are your best minigame(s)? : My best minigame is Cloud Jumper. Click the picture in my signature to see it.

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: Sure, why not?
Nice application! The game is really nice!
The graphics and physics could be polished up, but I do like what I see.
So, you could improve on the graphics and physics.

Welcome to DropBlock Gaming!
(I've put you under new members)

savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

In the final project, there should be a demo for non-Scratchers where you can play games but nothing gets saved and you can't use the shop.
dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

savaka wrote:

In the final project, there should be a demo for non-Scratchers where you can play games but nothing gets saved and you can't use the shop.
If and when the final project is done, I was thinking there could be like a trailer of sorts! :O

And maybe the preview could be animated as well.

10yearoldgamers
Scratcher
21 posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

How active will you be? (Out of 10): 8 (sometimes im cubing xD)

What are you primarily good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.): Programming

What is/are your best minigame(s)? : probably my best 2 are gift clicker and dodge the bats!

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: ya sure why not Just PM me so i know!

awesomeness01
Scratcher
97 posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

5/10 (I can work on my own stuff to)
good at programming
don't make mini-games
yes i will follow

my scratch life:
I hack scratch blocks (don't get the wrong idea, i can hack some pretty cool blocks)
I am working on making a fast and in color camera that takes a picture
I love trigonometry
I used to make games but they were not all that good

What If by awesomeness01
The absurd scientific question forum/studio: Studio/Forum
As the JavaScript goes…
var kumquat = new evilKumquat();
kumquat.eatSignature(“cheddargirl”);
kumquat.eatIcon(“Chibi-Matoran”);

Use the above code now! See this forum link.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile