Discuss Scratch

savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

Maybe you should say “Will you follow this?” in the form because they added a follow discussion feature.
dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

savaka wrote:

Maybe you should say “Will you follow this?” in the form because they added a follow discussion feature.
Done, thanks!

savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

I have created a small signature for users who want to have more in their signature, since the DropBlock sig image takes up the whole signature space. It is here. If you like it, you can put it on Photobucket or some image hosting service (I don't use one) so users can use it.
P.S. If it doesn't animate on your computer, that's because Windows Photo Viewer can't play animated GIFs.
Yoshi77
Scratcher
40 posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

savaka wrote:

I have created a small signature for users who want to have more in their signature, since the DropBlock sig image takes up the whole signature space. It is here. If you like it, you can put it on Photobucket or some image hosting service (I don't use one) so users can use it.
P.S. If it doesn't animate on your computer, that's because Windows Photo Viewer can't play animated GIFs.
okay. i'm just not sure if the link will work. but i'm gonna take it. thanks!

Hey, I'm Yoshi77 aka Aqua!
I don't frequently use the forums, but I updated the Signature just in case.
Check out my projects if you like.
savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

Yoshi77 wrote:

savaka wrote:

You can't. It's not a certified image hosting site, it's just my site. I was asking dracae to put it on Photobucket (or whatever) if he liked it.
Yoshi77
Scratcher
40 posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

savaka wrote:

Yoshi77 wrote:

savaka wrote:

You can't. It's not a certified image hosting site, it's just my site. I was asking dracae to put it on Photobucket (or whatever) if he liked it.
yeah. thats what i was gonna say. i copied it and made it as a BBCode it said that it wasn't… i forgot that. but yeah. were okay with the sig we already have.

Hey, I'm Yoshi77 aka Aqua!
I don't frequently use the forums, but I updated the Signature just in case.
Check out my projects if you like.
dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

savaka wrote:

Wow, AWESOME!

Here, I'll put it into the signature place.

WOW, AMAZING!

[url=http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/10522/][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2q23b0n.gif[/IMG][/url]

dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

dracae wrote:

Whoops

Last edited by dracae (Sept. 20, 2013 20:39:00)

savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

dracae wrote:

savaka wrote:

Wow, AWESOME!

WOW, AMAZING!

[url=http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/10522/][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2q23b0n.gif[/IMG][/url]
Thanks!!! And also, if you want to put this fixed version on instead, here it is. In the fix, you actually have enough time to read all the text without watching the gif twice, and the weird brown splotch on the first frame has been removed.
dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

savaka wrote:

dracae wrote:

savaka wrote:

Wow, AWESOME!

WOW, AMAZING!

Thanks!!! And also, if you want to put this fixed version on instead, here it is. In the fix, you actually have enough time to read all the text without watching the gif twice, and the weird brown splotch on the first frame has been removed.
Ok!

savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

dracae wrote:

savaka wrote:

dracae wrote:

savaka wrote:

Wow, AWESOME!

WOW, AMAZING!

Ok!
Thanks!
The_Master777
Scratcher
8 posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

1) I want to be an idea maker
2) How active like 7
3) my best project so far is a pokemon brawl with custom moves.
4) ya you can use my minigames as you see fit
5) sometimes i'll be here and sometimes not but i'll still get the updates

dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

The_Master777 wrote:

1) I want to be an idea maker
2) How active like 7
3) my best project so far is a pokemon brawl with custom moves.
4) ya you can use my minigames as you see fit
5) sometimes i'll be here and sometimes not but i'll still get the updates

Nice application, but can you re-apply with the current application format? Thanks!

The_Master777
Scratcher
8 posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

How active will you be? (Out of 10): 7

What are you good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.): coming up with vast fields of ideas

What is/are your best minigame(s)? : pokemon battle gary vs ash
(A minigame is a game that has a VERY HIGH replay value, and is relatively short. For some examples, scroll to the project pile below.)

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?:
i'm already following.

savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

dracae wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~
How To Join
~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you a Programmer, Artist, Idea Maker, or Music Maker, and want to join?

Just fill out this form:

How active will you be? (Out of 10):

What are you good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.):

What is/are your best minigame(s)? :
(A minigame is a game that has a VERY HIGH replay value, and is relatively short. For some examples, scroll to the project pile below.)

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?:
Just to inform you a little bit more about my info, I've filled out the new form:

How active will you be? (Out of 10): Probably 9.5 for reading every forum post, but 0.5 for making minigames.

What are you good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.): I could come up with some cool ideas if you need some.

What is/are your best minigame(s)? : I don't have any complete ones.

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: I'm following it.
darkness3560
Scratcher
100+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

I'd like to join, please.
How active will you be? (Out of 10): 7-9

What are you good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.): Programming, graphic design

I prefer to make full-featured games. My game Slice could be trimmed down though.

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: Yes.
Oh, and I made a better small signature:

Now 100% Comic Sans free!
(the URL is http://i44.tinypic.com/mwboki.gif).
BigBlueBlock
Scratcher
500+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

Why do you need to wait for cloud lists?
savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

BigBlueBlock wrote:

Why do you need to wait for cloud lists?
So there can be lists of users and their stats.
savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

darkness3560 wrote:

I'd like to join, please.
How active will you be? (Out of 10): 7-9

What are you good at? (Programming, Music Making, etc.): Programming, graphic design

I prefer to make full-featured games. My game Slice could be trimmed down though.

Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update?: Yes.
Oh, and I made a better small signature:

Now 100% Comic Sans free!
(the URL is http://i44.tinypic.com/mwboki.gif).
That's the same thing, just with different fonts and speeds.
P.S. What's wrong with Comic Sans?

Last edited by savaka (Sept. 22, 2013 12:01:30)

spyninja241001
Scratcher
48 posts

DropBlock Gaming Info

How active will you be?: 5 Out of 10 on pc and 9 Out of 10 on Iphone
What are you good at?: Programming
What is/are your best minigame?: water fall sim
Will you follow this discussion, or make sure somehow that you get every update? yes

Last edited by spyninja241001 (Sept. 22, 2013 11:55:23)