Discuss Scratch

GoboSnack
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

First post for a long time lol

h̴̡͉̫̲̙̭̯̦̲͉̩̯͔̟̥͓̜̽̊̊̅̑̏̐͗́̑̈́̂́͋̈́̀͘͜͠͝͠͝e̶̡̢̢̛̛̛͚̺̰͉͓̪̹̯̳͖̲͎͇̻͖̳͙̫͕͔͇̮͓̫̰̥̩͉̱̝̝̼͓̘͓̅̍̉̉́̉̆͐̓͂͆̌͂͋̔̿́͒́͗͌͌̂̈̿́̀͑̆̈͑͛̿̀͌͘͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅḽ̸̭͉͇̿̽͌̚l̸̨̡̡̥̗͔̰̲̹̱͔̱̥̘̜̜̺̙̤̫̪̫̠̝̻̰̫̯̯̠̬͎͕͕͙̅̑̄̓̈́̏̂̀͒̂̈̽̊̓̃̀̽͒̆̕͜͜ǫ̸̧̡̡̧̛̘̝̖̭̪͚̺͚͕̱͚͎͔̥̯̻͖͔͓͙̻͔̍̃̃͐̐͊̆̆͜͜͠͠ ̸̡̢̨̢̛̙͈̼̯̤͙̝̠̮̞̭̦̩̳̼̻̝̙̻͙̠̩̱̟͎͙͓̐̄̆͐̑̆̓̉́͐̊͒͐̓̽͌̉͗̈̊̅̈͗̅͛́͊̏̂̐̒̓̈́̅̔̚̚͝͠͝ḫ̷̨̡̳̜̦̩͔̥̩̦͖͇͚͈̲̙̯̭̘̺̻̒̾͋̽͑̈́̎̔̏̄̊̀̏̓̏̽̃͊̽͆̇̾̓̋́̈́̌̈́̕͘̚͘͜͜͝͝͝o̸̧̡̧̙̺͔̝̭͖̼̱̙̮͔̖̫̬̜̬̠͓̭̲̟̭̞̤̺͇̻̤͛̌̋̓̇̾̔͊͋̇̾̑̽̇͑́̊͋̇́̽̔̄̅͑̍̽̇̾̈́̅̽̈́̽̋̓͐̏̇͌͒͘̕͜͜w̷̧̨̨̧̖̪̣͖̦͕̭̼̘͓͖̭̩̫͓̰̬̪̫͖̮͕̺̺͉̫̭̯̩̲̙̣̘̰͕̯̺̙̓̋̒̑͆̊͊̏̑́̽̇͌̎̌͜ͅͅ ̷̡̛̫̫̩̭̦͖̣͖̱͖͙͖̠̣̝̝̹̻͍̬̤̺̻̳̹̥̄̓̉̽̄̐̐͌͛̊̽̈̿́̓͗͛́̈͒̐̉͆̆͜͝a̷̢̨͚̖̞͚̹͇̤̹͖̩͍̩̮̘͉̝̳͕͚̦̳̫͉̳̗̪̗̲̟͕̭̠̪̔̎̍̉̉́͐̋̋̇̄͆̄̂͛̚͜͠ͅr̶̙̝̹͙̥̟̿̂͊̓͒͐̐̉́͋͋́͒͊͛͊̉͛͒͊͗̈̒̓͆͊́͐̐̈́͒͛̈́͌̂̋̅̆͘͝͝ę̶̧͇̦͚̬͎̘̪̳͉͖̫͕͉̬̮̠̠̝̪͙̝̝̪͔̟̦͔̹̻͓͖̫͈̤͎̰̒̓̇̿͂̃̍̂̈̏̿͠ͅ ̴̧̛̛̛̜̺͕̥̞͍̺͈͉̼͈̰͎̱̩̪͈͈͕͍͇̦̺̮̝̼͎̤̞̽̒̃̾̿͛̀͌̀̉͂̇͐̿̎̌̕̕̚̕͜͝͝y̶̨̧̼̫͚̯̩͙̫̱͕͖̹͖͓̬̪̙̘̟͖͉̠̜̲̲̫̞̖̥̱̹͚̫̠͓͓̱̣̞̾̂̆͜a̵̧̧̫̬͕̪̤̙̳̣̹̝̮̗̞̲̞͚̱̻͙͕̘͉̼̽̉́̒͑̏̀̆͗̋͛̉̏̂̀̀̓̌̎̎̍̋̈̃̏̑̃̀̃̓̾̽͗͠͝͝ͅ?̴̨̨̢̨̨͓̻̮̳̼̻̜͇̳̟̣̜̤̬̫̺̖̜̱̺̼̞̖̝̦͔̯͚̟͍̱̊̌̽̀́̑̈̉͑͒̀͛̅̀͒̑̉̄̍̓͐̿͌̑̈́͐̍̎̊̇͒̄̊̈̽͘̚͠ͅͅ h̴̡͉̫̲̙̭̯̦̲͉̩̯͔̟̥͓̜̽̊̊̅̑̏̐͗́̑̈́̂́͋̈́̀͘͜͠͝͠͝e̶̡̢̢̛̛̛͚̺̰͉͓̪̹̯̳͖̲͎͇̻͖̳͙̫͕͔͇̮͓̫̰̥̩͉̱̝̝̼͓̘͓̅̍̉̉́̉̆͐̓͂͆̌͂͋̔̿́͒́͗͌͌̂̈̿́̀͑̆̈͑͛̿̀͌͘͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅḽ̸̭͉͇̿̽͌̚l̸̨̡̡̥̗͔̰̲̹̱͔̱̥̘̜̜̺̙̤̫̪̫̠̝̻̰̫̯̯̠̬͎͕͕͙̅̑̄̓̈́̏̂̀͒̂̈̽̊̓̃̀̽͒̆̕͜͜ǫ̸̧̡̡̧̛̘̝̖̭̪͚̺͚͕̱͚͎͔̥̯̻͖͔͓͙̻͔̍̃̃͐̐͊̆̆͜͜͠͠ ̸̡̢̨̢̛̙͈̼̯̤͙̝̠̮̞̭̦̩̳̼̻̝̙̻͙̠̩̱̟͎͙͓̐̄̆͐̑̆̓̉́͐̊͒͐̓̽͌̉͗̈̊̅̈͗̅͛́͊̏̂̐̒̓̈́̅̔̚̚͝͠͝ḫ̷̨̡̳̜̦̩͔̥̩̦͖͇͚͈̲̙̯̭̘̺̻̒̾͋̽͑̈́̎̔̏̄̊̀̏̓̏̽̃͊̽͆̇̾̓̋́̈́̌̈́̕͘̚͘͜͜͝͝͝o̸̧̡̧̙̺͔̝̭͖̼̱̙̮͔̖̫̬̜̬̠͓̭̲̟̭̞̤̺͇̻̤͛̌̋̓̇̾̔͊͋̇̾̑̽̇͑́̊͋̇́̽̔̄̅͑̍̽̇̾̈́̅̽̈́̽̋̓͐̏̇͌͒͘̕͜͜w̷̧̨̨̧̖̪̣͖̦͕̭̼̘͓͖̭̩̫͓̰̬̪̫͖̮͕̺̺͉̫̭̯̩̲̙̣̘̰͕̯̺̙̓̋̒̑͆̊͊̏̑́̽̇͌̎̌͜ͅͅ ̷̡̛̫̫̩̭̦͖̣͖̱͖͙͖̠̣̝̝̹̻͍̬̤̺̻̳̹̥̄̓̉̽̄̐̐͌͛̊̽̈̿́̓͗͛́̈͒̐̉͆̆͜͝a̷̢̨͚̖̞͚̹͇̤̹͖̩͍̩̮̘͉̝̳͕͚̦̳̫͉̳̗̪̗̲̟͕̭̠̪̔̎̍̉̉́͐̋̋̇̄͆̄̂͛̚͜͠ͅr̶̙̝̹͙̥̟̿̂͊̓͒͐̐̉́͋͋́͒͊͛͊̉͛͒͊͗̈̒̓͆͊́͐̐̈́͒͛̈́͌̂̋̅̆͘͝͝ę̶̧͇̦͚̬͎̘̪̳͉͖̫͕͉̬̮̠̠̝̪͙̝̝̪͔̟̦͔̹̻͓͖̫͈̤͎̰̒̓̇̿͂̃̍̂̈̏̿͠ͅ ̴̧̛̛̛̜̺͕̥̞͍̺͈͉̼͈̰͎̱̩̪͈͈͕͍͇̦̺̮̝̼͎̤̞̽̒̃̾̿͛̀͌̀̉͂̇͐̿̎̌̕̕̚̕͜͝͝y̶̨̧̼̫͚̯̩͙̫̱͕͖̹͖͓̬̪̙̘̟͖͉̠̜̲̲̫̞̖̥̱̹͚̫̠͓͓̱̣̞̾̂̆͜a̵̧̧̫̬͕̪̤̙̳̣̹̝̮̗̞̲̞͚̱̻͙͕̘͉̼̽̉́̒͑̏̀̆͗̋͛̉̏̂̀̀̓̌̎̎̍̋̈̃̏̑̃̀̃̓̾̽͗͠͝͝ͅ?̴̨̨̢̨̨͓̻̮̳̼̻̜͇̳̟̣̜̤̬̫̺̖̜̱̺̼̞̖̝̦͔̯͚̟͍̱̊̌̽̀́̑̈̉͑͒̀͛̅̀͒̑̉̄̍̓͐̿͌̑̈́͐̍̎̊̇͒̄̊̈̽͘̚͠ͅͅ
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

STALKER_Bandit wrote:

Whenever I start up my trash PC it says “How do you want to open .disabled” I recently had my computer cleaned of like 600 viruses and Its kinda suspicious I'm really nervous.
I don’t know what that means, but it sounds worrisome. Could you send a screenshot?

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

HacksonJackson
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

I was using a computer (not this one) and I was on the forum and malwarebytes said it blocked a trojan coming from cubeupload.com.

Hello! I am a weirdo who tests computers, messes with the console, and is learning HTML and Python.
An_Alien_In_Disguise
Scratcher
500+ posts

Computer Viruses

HacksonJackson wrote:

I was using a computer (not this one) and I was on the forum and malwarebytes said it blocked a trojan coming from cubeupload.com.
oof O_O

STALKER_Bandit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

M1mikyu wrote:

STALKER_Bandit wrote:

Whenever I start up my trash PC it says “How do you want to open .disabled” I recently had my computer cleaned of like 600 viruses and Its kinda suspicious I'm really nervous.
I don’t know what that means, but it sounds worrisome. Could you send a screenshot?
Yeah sure, When I find time I will

krakaliocus
STALKER_Bandit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

Reverse engineering
Before you read I will explain what a keylogger is if you don't know
It is basically a program that records ever single window you close, open and every keystroke
That means it can find your passwords easily.
=========================================================================================
My father is learning reverse engineering and he has this virus on a VM (Of course he made sure it couldn't leak out into the internet)
So the virus made an exe file in system32 called “wind0ws.exe” then it added keylogger.txt, He tested his theory if it was a key logger by writing in notepad, Then he saw on the keylogger.txt that it copied what he had typed into it. He then used a program to see what the code does. Then he uses a program that runs through the code so using another program to see what the virus is doing, He was able to pause the virus using the program and was able to let it run, So what this virus does is that it creates an exe and then makes a keylogger, Then it tries to leak itself onto the internet, to try to spread the virus. Then it also tries to run a code that allows it to take remote control over your desktop.

Last edited by STALKER_Bandit (Nov. 22, 2020 14:01:28)

krakaliocus
STALKER_Bandit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

misteray wrote:

On a side note, have you all ever heard of a youtuber called Enderman? He makes virus investigations like SOG(epic gamers know what I mean, but his recent video might not be family friendly) and has a website where you can download samples to use on VMs.
Sonic gfuel
I have seen many virus investigations. I have even done one on my own, Nothing really happened though
Speaking of “a website where you can download samples to use on VMs.” You can also get free ones using fake download buttons on your local YT to MP3 or Minecraft free edition, Make sure not to click on sketchy windows vista download buttons!

krakaliocus
HacksonJackson
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

An_Alien_In_Disguise wrote:

HacksonJackson wrote:

oof O_O
real oof, prob getting viruses on this computer.

Hello! I am a weirdo who tests computers, messes with the console, and is learning HTML and Python.
tomrow
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

STALKER_Bandit wrote:

I just had a look online and it seems that a .disabled file could be the remnants of a removed program that used to run at startup. You might be able to find and disable it from the Startup tab of Task Manager.

Last edited by tomrow (Nov. 23, 2020 17:17:14)

If you have to scroll it down, your signature is too large.
cs2855837
Scratcher
97 posts

Computer Viruses

On my old laptop, there was this pop up that would come up when I used chrome. Where it was from always ended in .biz

Last edited by cs2855837 (Jan. 3, 2021 15:49:35)

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

cs2855837 wrote:

There's someone trying to give me a virus, I never fall for it. I won't give a link to where the virus came from, but I would call the virus “Inappropriate Teenager Virus” because it's just a fake message and a picture of a pretty lady that has something nonfamily friendly to it.
Where does the person try to give you the virus?

cs2855837
Scratcher
97 posts

Computer Viruses

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

cs2855837 wrote:

There's someone trying to give me a virus, I never fall for it. I won't give a link to where the virus came from, but I would call the virus (edited out by myself)
Where does the person try to give you the virus?
It always ends in .biz

Last edited by cs2855837 (Jan. 3, 2021 15:50:46)

Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

HacksonJackson wrote:

I had that same problem too! Most Scratchers use cubeupload to use images on the forums.

:::::::::   ::::::::   ::::::::  ::::    ::::  :::::::::: :::::::::   :::::::   :::::::    :::   
:+:    :+: :+:    :+: :+:    :+: +:+:+: :+:+:+ :+:        :+:    :+: :+:   :+: :+:   :+: :+:+:   
+:+    +:+ +:+    +:+ +:+    +:+ +:+ +:+:+ +:+ +:+        +:+    +:+ +:+  :+:+ +:+  :+:+   +:+   
+#++:++#+  +#+    +:+ +#+    +:+ +#+  +:+  +#+ +#++:++#   +#++:++#:  +#+ + +:+ +#+ + +:+   +#+   
+#+    +#+ +#+    +#+ +#+    +#+ +#+       +#+ +#+        +#+    +#+ +#+#  +#+ +#+#  +#+   +#+   
#+#    #+# #+#    #+# #+#    #+# #+#       #+# #+#        #+#    #+# #+#   #+# #+#   #+#   #+#   
#########   ########   ########  ###       ### ########## ###    ###  #######   #######  ####### 
CHECK OUT MY FORUM STATS

Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

cs2855837 wrote:

There's someone trying to give me a virus, I never fall for it. I won't give a link to where the virus came from, but I would call the virus “Inappropriate Teenager Virus” because it's just a fake message and a picture of a pretty lady that has something nonfamily friendly to it.
Just warning you:

Mewly wrote:

((NOTE : You may not talk about anything inappropriate about/in the virus, nor the virus if the virus is inappropriate. Please keep the language and behavior kids-friendly))

:::::::::   ::::::::   ::::::::  ::::    ::::  :::::::::: :::::::::   :::::::   :::::::    :::   
:+:    :+: :+:    :+: :+:    :+: +:+:+: :+:+:+ :+:        :+:    :+: :+:   :+: :+:   :+: :+:+:   
+:+    +:+ +:+    +:+ +:+    +:+ +:+ +:+:+ +:+ +:+        +:+    +:+ +:+  :+:+ +:+  :+:+   +:+   
+#++:++#+  +#+    +:+ +#+    +:+ +#+  +:+  +#+ +#++:++#   +#++:++#:  +#+ + +:+ +#+ + +:+   +#+   
+#+    +#+ +#+    +#+ +#+    +#+ +#+       +#+ +#+        +#+    +#+ +#+#  +#+ +#+#  +#+   +#+   
#+#    #+# #+#    #+# #+#    #+# #+#       #+# #+#        #+#    #+# #+#   #+# #+#   #+#   #+#   
#########   ########   ########  ###       ### ########## ###    ###  #######   #######  ####### 
CHECK OUT MY FORUM STATS

Ilikesonic100
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

This morning, I learned about a computer virus that is for phones, and it says “Ooooops, your files are encrypted!”
say [Ooooops, your files are encrypted!]

Ilikesonic100

Me! My friend! A smart guy! First project! Weekly Featured! My store! Highlight THIS to see more!

This is a kumquat storage chamber. I have them weakened!
(pick random ((O::pen) + (O::list)) to (undefined::)::variables) :: custom ring // This is my old guard. He's back!
wall (cement::grey) (cement::grey)::control hat
wall::control cap
when (kumquat) detected :: hat #ff00ff
blast energy out of (kumquat)::#ff00ff
kumquats here (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) :: #ff00ff cap
(kumquat energy):: grey ring
Ilikesonic100
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

Mew the Smasher wrote:

For some reason, computer viruses really creep me out. e_e
I AGREE

Last edited by Ilikesonic100 (Dec. 21, 2020 23:42:27)

Ilikesonic100

Me! My friend! A smart guy! First project! Weekly Featured! My store! Highlight THIS to see more!

(pick random ((O::pen) + (O::list)) to (undefined::)::variables) :: custom ring // This is my old guard. He's back!
kumquats here (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) :: #ff00ff cap
cs2855837
Scratcher
97 posts

Computer Viruses

Boomer001 wrote:

cs2855837 wrote:

There's someone trying to give me a virus, I never fall for it. I won't give a link to where the virus came from, but I would call the virus (edited out by me, cs2855837)
Just warning you:

Mewly wrote:

((NOTE : You may not talk about anything inappropriate about/in the virus, nor the virus if the virus is inappropriate. Please keep the language and behavior kids-friendly))
Oh, I forgot. Let me change that right quick.

Last edited by cs2855837 (Jan. 3, 2021 15:51:29)

Ilikesonic100
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

qrcool wrote:

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

qrcool wrote:

I’d have to say some of the weirdest viruses are the ones that are like “Your computer has 18 million viruses and will never charge again! To fix this, download our antivirus!!!!” and the “anti”virus is what causes damage.
Those always make me laugh.

I know that they’re fake, but whenever I’m redirected to a “your computer has a virus!” pages it jumpscares me. Especially when it has text to speech and you suddenly hear a voice saying “YOUR COMPUTER HAS A VIRUS!!!”. It just come so suddenly and it’s scary.
Once I was a young lad, and I fell for a fake link to a game site. I was met with the typical random URL and fake Windows 10 logo site, and it said, “WARNING: Your computer is infected with (insert a very bad site name) virus. Please call the toll free number 1-800-NOT-REAL…” I forgot the rest. I freaked out and BEGGED my dad to stop it and call the guy, which he did…lol.

Basically, it connected to some faraway place (before you guys say 1-800 isn't far away or something, I don't know the area code) and some guy spoke up. My dad trolled him so hard…basically, the guy was like “you'll need to pay x amount of money” and my dad kept asking stupid questions until the guy said some words and hung up on him. It got fixed in the end with good ol' ctrl+alt+delete.

Basically how it went, not exactly but you get the point.
The one I saw was on a site claiming to be an OC maker. But it had a gibberish URL. Apparently the antivirus one is only one of several prompts it can give you. I showed my mom and it asked her to click the link to see bad things.
How to get a REAL OC maker: step 1 is go to Scratch. Next step is to search “OC maker” without quotes. Last step: Make an OC

Ilikesonic100 wrote:

Miao :: sensing // Miao 

Last edited by Ilikesonic100 (Jan. 3, 2021 15:59:54)

Ilikesonic100

LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

Ilikesonic100 wrote:

qrcool wrote:

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

qrcool wrote:

I’d have to say some of the weirdest viruses are the ones that are like “Your computer has 18 million viruses and will never charge again! To fix this, download our antivirus!!!!” and the “anti”virus is what causes damage.

I know that they’re fake, but whenever I’m redirected to a “your computer has a virus!” pages it jumpscares me. Especially when it has text to speech and you suddenly hear a voice saying “YOUR COMPUTER HAS A VIRUS!!!”. It just come so suddenly and it’s scary.
Once I was a young lad, and I fell for a fake link to a game site. I was met with the typical random URL and fake Windows 10 logo site, and it said, “WARNING: Your computer is infected with (insert a very bad site name) virus. Please call the toll free number 1-800-NOT-REAL…” I forgot the rest. I freaked out and BEGGED my dad to stop it and call the guy, which he did…lol.

Basically, it connected to some faraway place (before you guys say 1-800 isn't far away or something, I don't know the area code) and some guy spoke up. My dad trolled him so hard…basically, the guy was like “you'll need to pay x amount of money” and my dad kept asking stupid questions until the guy said some words and hung up on him. It got fixed in the end with good ol' ctrl+alt+delete.

The one I saw was on a site claiming to be an OC maker. But it had a gibberish URL. Apparently the antivirus one is only one of several prompts it can give you. I showed my mom and it asked her to click the link to see bad things.
How to get a REAL OC maker: step 1 is go to Scratch. Next step is to search “OC maker” without quotes. Last step: Make an OC

Ilikesonic100 wrote:

We're talking about viruses, not OC makers.

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|14 y/o|English, Illageralt, Emerelian|Mineral Fish, Rain World|American|ISTP-A / ISTP-D|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

Ilikesonic100
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

LandonHarter wrote:

Ilikesonic100 wrote:

qrcool wrote:

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

qrcool wrote:

Ilikesonic100 wrote:

We're talking about viruses, not OC makers.
I know. Someone said that there was a site CLAIMING to be an OC maker.

Ilikesonic100