Azeri wrote:

when green flag clicked
wait
wait
wait
wait
do a random blobber dance
do the....
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
H
A
R
L
E
M
S
H
A
K
E
!
!
!
!
By the all known Azeri
LOOOOLLL
actually I don't know who you are
lol xD
Clover_Cake
Scratcher
2 posts

Updates! March 25th, 2015

Awesome!

when green flag clicked
if <> then

fix pesky bugs!

TapTap2006
Scratcher
1 post

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
leaf999
Scratcher
7 posts

think [WOW]
bobthepie14
Scratcher
1 post

yay
craboy
Scratcher
10 posts

you should add a 3D costume mode

when green flag clicked
add a 3D costume mode
Bro342
Scratcher
36 posts

Scratch is cool but what about next year shall we do visible scratch where scratch is featured as an advert on tv and the on the website it is the site of the fool
When[site of the day is scratch] > 
[celebrate ohohohohohohprdf oedusyhduyghdfahtdfuaygt duyagwefuyeqytdgukfgqd du yay]
mfordmpe
Scratcher
14 posts

ninjagirl07 wrote:

how do you make your own disscusion? I don't know how and I've been on scratch for almost a year.
define how do you make your own disscusion?
I've been wondering that same thing! I still haven't figured it out either!

If ur nose runs and ur feet smell, then ur probably built upside down.

when green flag clicked
if <Ur nose runs and ur feet smell> then ur probably build upside down!
Bro342
Scratcher
36 posts

Vanelle997
Scratcher
3 posts

Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zif2004
Scratcher
2 posts

i cant paste pictures onto my projects using every function possible on 7 different computers! plz fix this bug because about 16 of my projects are missing the right costumes!

Last edited by zif2004 (April 5, 2015 17:41:51)

coderrgh
Scratcher
29 posts

Why dont .mp4 files work in sounds?
talkingtoilet8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wat is ssl

deadlyscorpians
Scratcher
32 posts

yay
GirlyG
Scratcher
40 posts

Good update but I wasn't on then so I don't really notice a difference (obvs)

Dear haters,
I couldn't help noticing that awesome ends with ‘me’ and ugly starts with ‘u’.
GirlyG
Scratcher
40 posts

mfordmpe wrote:

ninjagirl07 wrote:

how do you make your own disscusion? I don't know how and I've been on scratch for almost a year.
define how do you make your own disscusion?
I've been wondering that same thing! I still haven't figured it out either!
Click on a forum for example ‘New Scratchers’ (which I am btw) then in the top right corner click the blue tab that says ‘New Topic’ then you'll be able to start a new topic! Your welcome.

Dear haters,
I couldn't help noticing that awesome ends with ‘me’ and ugly starts with ‘u’.
SonicTheHegdehog1
Scratcher
3 posts

That.. so…
when green flag clicked
say [Awesome updates]
heartsmart657
Scratcher
31 posts

speakvisually wrote:

Hey everyone! We have a handful of bug fixes to share with you all…

Bug Fixes
Fixed: Missing Translations in Editor
Fixed: French user cannot register
Fixed: WeDo extension doesn't work on first connection
Fixed: Users see server down page for homepage
Fixed: Small issues around SSL

Scratch On!

thanks for fixing these bugs

dantnt
Scratcher
1 post