Discuss Scratch

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What is the most frustrating part of a video game you played?

Getting like 1000 bounty in Roblox Jailbreak and then getting arrested.

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
malkhom
Scratcher
28 posts

everything, when I try to speed, run from controllers and luck to speed and ambush

Emeralds Are My favorite (I'm not a villager)
Pls, Check Out my Stuff Or I'll Steal Your Cookie.
Profile | Fan Club! | Roblox
Arceu
Scratcher
500+ posts

Undyne.
*internal screaming*

Undyne the Undying was way too hard. It took me 10+ tries to beat her. Of course, after Undyne came the reason I reset the game.

Sans.
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arceu wrote:

Undyne.
*internal screaming*

Undyne the Undying was way too hard. It took me 10+ tries to beat her. Of course, after Undyne came the reason I reset the game.

Sans.
I hope you backed up your save file before resetting.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arceu wrote:

Undyne.
*internal screaming*

Sans.
Undyne? I did that first try. The arrow part sucks but I dodged enough to escape alive each time.

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

Arceu
Scratcher
500+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

Undyne.
*internal screaming*

Sans.
Undyne? I did that first try. The arrow part sucks but I dodged enough to escape alive each time.
Undyne the Undying.

SuperDoom wrote:

Arceu wrote:

Undyne.
*internal screaming*

Sans.
I hope you backed up your save file before resetting.
Hahaha lol no.
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arceu wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

Undyne.
*internal screaming*

Sans.
Undyne the Undying.
Ah, must be a genocide run thing. Haven't done that yet, would make sense

Arceu
Scratcher
500+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

Undyne.
*internal screaming*

Sans.
Undyne the Undying.
Yep, you can try the NGAHHH! Simulator at the hardest difficulty to experience death yourself.
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arceu wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

Undyne.
*internal screaming*

Sans.
Undyne the Undying.
Yep, you can try the NGAHHH! Simulator at the hardest difficulty to experience death yourself.
I'm assuming the medium difficulty's the one in the actual game? Hardest difficulty seems to be on a rhythm

Arceu
Scratcher
500+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

Undyne.
*internal screaming*

Sans.
Undyne the Undying.
I'm assuming the medium difficulty's the one in the actual game? Hardest difficulty seems to be on a rhythm
PET THE VEGETABLES is Undyne's actual fight, I think.
FIGHT THE TRUE HERO is a harder version of that, with less invincibility frames.
ATONE FOR MY SINS is Undyne the Undying.
sakf504
Scratcher
100+ posts

Darius Force
THE ENTIRE GAME

Introducing Pizza Hut's new Ultimate Stuffed Crust Pizza. With tons of toppings and cheese baked right into the crust, it's unlike anything you've ever seen. For just $12.99, choose from two ultimate recipes for your crust. Meaty: Packed with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and bacon; or classic pepperoni. Then, pile your pizza high with up to 3 of your favorite toppings. The Ultimate Stuffed Crust Pizza: a never before seen pizza creation, at a never thought possible price. Only $12.99, and only at your Pizza Hut.
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arceu wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

Undyne.
*internal screaming*

Sans.
Undyne the Undying.
FIGHT THE TRUE HERO is a harder version of that, with less invincibility frames.
huh, I find ATONE FOR MY SINS easier than the medium difficulty actually because it's on a rhythm. good to know

Arceu
Scratcher
500+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Arceu wrote:

Undyne.
*internal screaming*

Sans.
Undyne the Undying.
huh, I find ATONE FOR MY SINS easier than the medium difficulty actually because it's on a rhythm. good to know
yeah, you won't have that advantage in the actual battle
KingxDylan
Scratcher
100+ posts

One Word:Sans

uh oh they came for my nectar ctrl shift down to see all of my siggy
Just a cringe kid on the internet who likes cringe things. Check out my MAP. Or not. It doesn't matter. certified morber, I like Neil Cicieriga's stuff. I also make music and art sometimes. My reaction to that information:

SONIC WHO INVENTED TRAP MUSIC

JANUARY 1984
KingxDylan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sans from undertale.'Nuff said.

when I receive [ Sans]
forever
say [OH GOD]
end

uh oh they came for my nectar ctrl shift down to see all of my siggy
Just a cringe kid on the internet who likes cringe things. Check out my MAP. Or not. It doesn't matter. certified morber, I like Neil Cicieriga's stuff. I also make music and art sometimes. My reaction to that information:

SONIC WHO INVENTED TRAP MUSIC

JANUARY 1984
opaline
Scratcher
100+ posts

can someone tell me how in the heck i managed to level up wendy from fe6 into becoming a somewhat good unit (she can double a few enemies and she's a beast with a slim lance)
https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/gallery/25712864_2000x1300.png

I'm opaline, aka opal.
Waluigi is in my game!
cs2390120
Scratcher
72 posts

I am the Goddess of Mapletale, Amaterasu the Sun Goddess. Just kidding, I'm Sakura, & I want friends for my Mapletale thing, not the comic, thats coming in about a year.

Thats the sign-ups, Im bored now.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/360872032

I also like to eat stuff, now I have braces (on my top front teeth) it has been good.

Also I am pretty tipsy. (I'm 12, I drank orange juice)
Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs2390120 wrote:

I am the Goddess of Mapletale, Amaterasu the Sun Goddess. Just kidding, I'm Sakura, & I want friends for my Mapletale thing, not the comic, thats coming in about a year.

Thats the sign-ups, Im bored now.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/360872032

I also like to eat stuff, now I have braces (on my top front teeth) it has been good.

Also I am pretty tipsy. (I'm 12, I drank orange juice)
I don't think this is the right thread for that.

XxSTARL1GHTxX
Scratcher
12 posts

The entirety of Lost Impact's hero route in Shadow the Hedgehog. I always get 1 artificial chaos left and can't find it anywhere, and finding the rest usually takes around half an hour to an hour. Ugh. T-T

when green flag clicked
forever
if <[zampanio] = [good game]> then
set [you] to [playing it]
end
end
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

Ok…

“We Don't Go To Ravenholm” from Half-Life 2 – I absolutely hate zombies now much less with an insane shotgun wielding man to top it off. Between them and fighting the Combine I'd choose the latter any day.

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!