Thanks to EdenStudio!!
Swords Of Battle is an RPG collaboration that will be a turn based RPG in a sorta open world from a now side view OR top-down view that goes into different areas, there are cities with quests and you can also fight monsters in the wild and MORE, at the moment we are waiting for a few artists and a bit more programmers!!
PLEASE USE MAPLEME EDITOR FOR CHARACTERS
IMPORTANT FOR MEMBERS!! ALL MEMBERS INACTIVE FOR UNACCEPTABLE AMOUNTS OF TIME WITHOUT REASON WILL BE KICKED OUT PERMANENTLY!!
I am banning you because there is no point in being inactive for no reason and not putting any time into this collaboration and then reapplying, sorry.
How to get the banner for your signature:
Copy and paste this: [url=http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/568904/][IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/nmm58k.png[/IMG][/url]
Artists To-Do List
- Start making characters
- Simple Swords maybe 20 needed
- Backdrop for the world needed (Is being worked on by acetheglaceon ask him for details!)
- Banner for the Collaboration! (Sig banner finished (Thanks EdenStudio!) need main banner!)
Programmer To-Do List
- Start a bit of the world programming, going to different areas, etc. (Not yet being worked on)
- Try to get some character code going (Centrifugal working on it, ask him if he needs help)
- The intro/start to the game, with logos from users, etc. (Ask RPFluffy if you want to add your logo by linking it to him!)
Don't know what to do, here is some little basis:
See TincanGames or Centrifugal for programming, or see acetheglaceon for art..
Team-Leader : RPFluffy <-STILL HERE!
Assistant Team-Leader : Centrifugal (ATM permanent)
tj888 <–Checking activity (Just tell me you're still working)
TincanGames <-Also programmer, cool right?!
Kuesopop <-Are you active or not?
FOR MEMBERS ONLY:
If you wish to be allowed to review application you may ask RPFluffy in his account, AFTER being active for three days, not in a row.
Artist Application (Don't type the stuff in parenthesis)
1. How good at art do you think you are? (1-10, though giving yourself a ten or nine can only be judged by me and other higher ranks…)
2. Examples of your work: (Put the links here, I will try not to be mean about how good the drawings are..)
3. Are you a scratcher? (I don't want New Scratchers messing this up.. No offense, P.S. if it's a test account or other account show me your main account so I can make sure.)
4. Other Comments: (Just put something you want me to know or nothing.)
Programmer Application (May seem easy but isn't.. also, remove the things in parenthesis)
1. Examples of your BEST work: (May seem easy but I will rate you and if you are 5> then you are accepted)
2. Are you a scratcher? (In case of Cloud Vars)
3. Other Comments: (Anything you wish me to know)
I realize that there is a creative commons thingy but if you quit the collaboration and take the project as your own you WILL be reported for taking other people's effort for your own work, I will NEVER tolerate people who decide to take collaborated work as their own, this will cause an instant ban off the collaboration!
Since the pre-alpha is out I am becoming more wary of people “stealing” my co-“workers” work, I respect everyone and I am trying to make Scratch a more fair place.
If you have ANY objections I would like a statement on my profile, at least 3 sentences long, or else I will report you for spamming up my profile
If you are NOT accepted you may not apply until the next month, you may only reapply 3 times!
List of waiting per try if NOT accepted:
First try : wait for a month
Second try : wait for 3 months
Third try : Never again, sorry!