Terms of Service
Scratch's Community Guidelines
Scratch is a friendly and welcoming community for everyone, where people create, share, and learn together. We welcome people of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, abilities, sexual orientations, and gender identities. Help keep Scratch a welcoming, supportive, and creative space for all by following these Community Guidelines:Treat everyone with respect.
Scratchers have diverse backgrounds, interests, identities, and experiences. Everyone on Scratch is encouraged to share things that excite them and are important to them—we hope that you find ways to celebrate your own identity on Scratch, and allow others to do the same. It’s never OK to attack a person or group’s identity or to be unkind to someone about their background or interests.Be safe: keep personal and contact information private.
For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication, in person or online. This includes sharing real last names, phone numbers, addresses, hometowns, school names, email addresses, usernames or links to social media sites, video chatting applications, or websites with private chat functionality.Give helpful feedback.
Everyone on Scratch is learning. When commenting on a project, remember to say something you like about it, offer suggestions, and be kind, not critical. Please keep comments respectful and avoid spamming or posting chain mail. We encourage you to try new things, experiment, and learn from others.Embrace remix culture.
Remixing is when you build upon someone else’s projects, code, ideas, images, or anything else they share on Scratch to make your own unique creation.
Remixing is a great way to collaborate and connect with other Scratchers. You are encouraged to use anything you find on Scratch in your own creations, as long as you provide credit to everyone whose work you used and make a meaningful change to it. And when you share something on Scratch, you are giving permission to all Scratchers to use your work in their creations, too.Be honest.
It’s important to be honest and authentic when interacting with others on Scratch, and remember that there is a person behind every Scratch account. Spreading rumors, impersonating other Scratchers or celebrities, or pretending to be seriously ill is not respectful to the Scratch Community.Help keep the site friendly.
It’s important to keep your creations and conversations friendly and appropriate for all ages. If you think something on Scratch is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise disruptive to the community, click “Report” to let us know about it. Please use the “Report” button rather than engaging in fights, spreading rumors about other people’s behavior, or otherwise responding to any inappropriate content. The Scratch Team will look at your report and take the appropriate action.
blinkit regulationsFor Customers:
For our staff:
- Fill out the form in each and every manner
- Orders should be limited to the services we provide. If not then either your order will be transfered to our partners or it will be queued.
- Please fill out the review form after you get order. It is completely optional but recommended.
- Please be kind and do not harass our employees
- We reserve rights to accept, reject and queue you orders
- Minimum time for due is 20 mins although we aim for 5
- Giving credit is not required but appreciated
- Before giving orders, Please follow the thread so that you know when your order is completed. You can also check your orders at your profile if you have turned them on.
- Please do not spam in this forum of any kind
- Make sure you don't have any bad history with anyone somehow related to blinkit
- Any orders that are complex are not applicable for 20 min delivery time
- Fill out the joining form in each and every manner
- Be kind and polite to your customers
- You may contribute to our shop in any way you like (for example: coding, art, animation, etc)
- Your work shouldn't go against scratch's rules
- In the example project section, give the best project you created
- Please respond to activity checks. Not responding them too many times may lead to a strike.
- Bump wherever required. Do not spam with it.
- If you break any of the rules you will get a strike.
- If there are more than 3 staff in this shop, then people have to work here atleast for a month to apply for BoD. An election will be held for each position. A person can't take more than 3 BoD postions
- Employes and BoD members will be fired if they get five strikes. They can reapply after 3 weeks but with few restrictions.
- Do not spam in this forum of any kind.
- Legend fo characters near your username in all staff section: = strike, = each five orders, = on leave