TheSmartGuy1234

This will have the same problem the featured projects have.

Project gets featured
Project gets popular
Project stays popular
Popularity issues.

Just, better because it gets waaay more projects than the featured projects.

Eagle138

TheSmartGuy1234 wrote:

This will have the same problem the featured projects have.

Project gets featured
Project gets popular
Project stays popular
Popularity issues.

Just, better because it gets waaay more projects than the featured projects.
Exactly.

Eagle138

bumpp
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

Eagle138

bump

INeverLeft

Totally Support.

I've always seen a problem with popularity on Scratch. Projects with so much effort and work put into get no community attraction, but the ones that, no offense aren't made well and seem rushed, (an example would be platformers) get thousands of views sometimes. A feature like this would finally bring attention to the well worked but unnoticed projects.

Eagle138

bumpy

Milk909

Bump???…

Eagle138

Bump

k0d3rrr

Wait, can eagles bump topics? I've been thinking of saying that.
Anyway, time to tremendously bump this topic.

Eagle138

Bump
go away 60 second rule

Eagle138

Bump

musicROCKS013

I can't do it right now, but I can edit the mockups to say, “Community Picks” if you'd like. (Contact me on my profile sometime later so I don't forget.)

Eagle138

musicROCKS013 wrote:

I can't do it right now, but I can edit the mockups to say, “Community Picks” if you'd like. (Contact me on my profile sometime later so I don't forget.)
Ok, thank you!

Milk909

Eagle138 wrote:

musicROCKS013 wrote:

I can't do it right now, but I can edit the mockups to say, “Community Picks” if you'd like. (Contact me on my profile sometime later so I don't forget.)
Ok, thank you!
(Lol the regular emogi did not work so the forum emojis)

windows-11-pro

Milk909 wrote:

(#22)
there should be a 60 second cooldown so no spam occurs
put it to 12 hours, they can still wait.

mumu245

15 loves is way too high. I think it could be 4 loves.

mcsquaggle


INeverLeft wrote:

Totally Support.

I've always seen a problem with popularity on Scratch. Projects with so much effort and work put into get no community attraction, but the ones that, no offense aren't made well and seem rushed, (an example would be platformers) get thousands of views sometimes. A feature like this would finally bring attention to the well worked but unnoticed projects.

i agree. if i just went on the explore page, i see like, 10 platformers with no effort put into them, like, they all have the same cube.
and then complicated projects just get underrated. its sad. 10000000000000000000000% support for unpopular scratchers like me

musicROCKS013

Updated mockups


Eagle138

musicROCKS013 wrote:

Updated mockups
thx!

Eagle138

bumpybump