I'm also working on a version that allows you to pinch to zoom and pan. It's quite buggy, but if you'd like to see what it's like so far, you can download it from the link below
Installation InstructionsiOS (Must be jailbroken)
1. Download Scratch.iPA from the link above.
2. Install AppSync on your device via Cydia
3. Be sure you have iTunes downloaded on your computer.
4. Double click on the iPA file and install it onto your iOS device.Android
1. Download Scratch.apk from the link above.
2. Transfer the APK to your device.
3. Allow your device to install apps from unknown locations (different for some devices)
4. Install the APK using your favorite file manager.
(coming to the app store soon (hopefully))
If anybody would like to make icons for these apps, feel free! I need some icons of different sizes. 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 128x128. High-res please
The app may not look very good on higher-res Android devices. This may be able to be solved easily, or it may require parts of Scratch to be rewritten, I'm not sure.
Both apps are a little bit buggy, but it'll hopefully let you at least get some concepts started. For an example, I don't believe saving and loading projects work on either device. Still experimenting on other Android and iOS devices though…
For those of you who have a jailbroken iOS device, I'll hopefully upload the iPA to Cydia so you can more easily install the app directly on your device. As for Android, if I can get permission from the Scratch team, I'll upload it to the app store (I already have a developer license). Though, it is open source so permission may not be needed…
Until I can find someone with a developer license, the ipa will remained un-signed and only install-able on a jailbroken device with AppSync installed.