Tunde123

i support bc i agree but i don't support because its kinda selfish!!1!!1!1!!!!!!!!111

Chirover

bump

dertermenter

jeffalo x chiroyce statue??

it could be named “the king on the at's”

Jeffalo

dertermenter

Jeffalo wrote:

I'm getting a little bit emotional. That is majestic. Poetic. A shakespeare sonnet.

I will start my offer to buy this as an NFT for £800000 . Sorry if this offer is insulting, it is all I have atm.

k0d3rrr

*hey where's that statue polish we were using for chiroyce's statue?*
*we lost it, sir*
*well, get more statue polish. this time, it's a statue for jeffalo*
*who?*
*you know, the guy who made ocular, one of the greatest scratch forum search engines in the world*
*oh, ok*
i cannot use capital letters, so…

Chiroyce

dertermenter wrote:

I will start my offer to buy this as an NFT for £800000
No we will not disrespect Jeffalo by making it an NFT, it will be a physical statue.

dertermenter

Chiroyce wrote:

(#27)

dertermenter wrote:

No we will not disrespect Jeffalo by making it an NFT, it will be a physical statue.
Yeah, I am buying the physical statue and then I am taking a picture of it and then selling that as an NFT

k0d3rrr

Chiroyce wrote:

dertermenter wrote:

Yes, after we have finished building your statue first.

AIGamesDeveloper

k0d3rrr wrote:

Chiroyce wrote:

dertermenter wrote:

Yes, after we have finished building your statue first.

Ocular NFTs? Great idea! I'll make some pixel art NFTs for Ocular

Jeffalo

what will the statue be made out of

Nezon

Jeffalo wrote:

it is purely your choice lord jeffalo (please don’t hate me for this it’s aprils fools day)

scratchusername40

ikr

Za-Chary

Jeffalo wrote:

idk man, despite the label, it kinda looks like a cat. I was thinking more along the lines of a dog. I figured if we made you a dog statue, then you might really like that.

Jeffalo wrote:

statue material

Jeffalo

Za-Chary wrote:

it kinda looks like a cat
they arent the same thing ??

Za-Chary

Jeffalo wrote:

-snip-
By the way, as long as we're here, are you the one who changed my Ocular status to a cat, and then to a dog? Because I was thinking more like it should be nothing. I feel like if I had an Ocular status that was nothing, then I would really appreciate it.

Chiroyce

jeffalo broke the topic on nono word XD

Jeffalo

Za-Chary wrote:

Jeffalo wrote:

-snip-
By the way, as long as we're here, are you the one who changed my Ocular status to a cat, and then to a dog? Because I was thinking more like it should be nothing. I feel like if I had an Ocular status that was nothing, then I would really appreciate it.
oh. it's meant to just add dogs and cats to people with ocular statuses. i should add an extra check to make sure it's not being added to blank statuses.

sharkode

can you make a statue of me as well?