Akabhu

HappyCosmos wrote:

GOODBYE!!!!! *me sad

and i might be able to make project every two months bye
(((((((((((((((((((

sad

Dream-123-123

HappyCosmos wrote:

guys sad news im banned from screens for 1 year so goodbye

and pls no more messages on @galaxymaster79

and ai you can make new fourm

Goddbyyyeee everyone!!!!!!!!



no more messages bye

Sorry to see you go. We'll all miss you.

AIGamesDeveloper

HappyCosmos wrote:

guys sad news im banned from screens for 1 year so goodbye

and pls no more messages on @galaxymaster79

and ai you can make new fourm

Goddbyyyeee everyone!!!!!!!!



no more messages bye

It's sad to see you go.
We'll see you in a year

Alright, time to make a new forum. Another OS I have to manage!
Let's see if I can make this one great as well!

AIGamesDeveloper

Today is Partner Activity Check for Aspect Inc!
I call this active

The new thread is coming soon! I am getting things ready!

AIGamesDeveloper

Alright everybody here is the new thread

Warrobot10

joining form
username: Warrobot10
why you want to join: I want to make music for void OS eg boot sounds for losing of pressing stuff.
what job? Music
work examples: uhhh none (I play guitar)
experience: optional
other

PyraEthan12

Warrobot10 wrote:

joining form
username: Warrobot10
why you want to join: I want to make music for void OS eg boot sounds for losing of pressing stuff.
what job? Music
work examples: uhhh none (I play guitar)
experience: optional
other
Please apply on the new thread

Akabhu

Ok this is the old forum right?

AIGamesDeveloper

Akabhu wrote:

Ok this is the old forum right?

Yup. Looking through 21 pages

Dream-123-123

Akabhu wrote:

Ok this is the old forum right?
yea we should probably have it locked

Akabhu

Dream-123-123 wrote:

Akabhu wrote:

Ok this is the old forum right?
yea we should probably have it locked
True
But it contains a lot of important data
i just look here once in a day

AIGamesDeveloper

For those who haven't noticed, there is a new thread. You can access it here.

PyraEthan12

Dream-123-123 wrote:

Akabhu wrote:

Ok this is the old forum right?
yea we should probably have it locked
That’s impossible unless Galaxy comes back and closes this topic

qloakonscratch

PyraEthan12 wrote:

Dream-123-123 wrote:

Akabhu wrote:

Ok this is the old forum right?
yea we should probably have it locked
That’s impossible unless Galaxy comes back and closes this topic
You can report a topic to be closed by the Scratch Team.

coolknight123431

username: Coolknight123431
why you want to join: I am not good at making ideas but am good at programming
what job: I want a coding job.
work examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/651715073/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/598935142/
other I can't art. I can make filler sprites but… yea no art…

AIGamesDeveloper

coolknight123431 wrote:

username: Coolknight123431
why you want to join: I am not good at making ideas but am good at programming
what job: I want a coding job.
work examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/651715073/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/598935142/
other I can't art. I can make filler sprites but… yea no art…

Please apply on the new thread

DOJI13

Galaxymaster79 wrote:

the logo made by Aj
Can i make a logo?

Akabhu

DOJI13 wrote:

Galaxymaster79 wrote:

the logo made by Aj
Can i make a logo?
plz post it on new thread

PyraEthan12

Akabhu wrote:

DOJI13 wrote:

Galaxymaster79 wrote:

the logo made by Aj
Can i make a logo?
plz post it on new thread
Lol