AJ-Scratch-AJ

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

(#380)
this has gone more off-topic than AspectOS ever was in it's 495 page history
Yeah….I remember making a meme regarding aspect OS going offtopic, with RM


Im addicted to memes

PyraEthan12

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

this has gone more off-topic than AspectOS ever was in it's 495 page history
Now you know why I quit before I joined

TopGG

break form

break from: now
break too: undefined
why if comfortable: too much stuff on my shoulders ;-; also this isn't going anywhere. i might come back if people can get SOME WORK ETHIC T-T

Dream-123-123

hey, what has happened the last 8 or so pages? I've been on a scratch break.

AJ-Scratch-AJ

Dream-123-123 wrote:

(#384)
hey, what has happened the last 8 or so pages? I've been on a scratch break.
Not much..a lot of offtopic, some designing is finished.

AIGamesDeveloper

Dream-123-123 wrote:

hey, what has happened the last 8 or so pages? I've been on a scratch break.

We are unmerged and we are our own independent OS now!
Also, a lot of off-topic posts

PyraEthan12

PyraEthan12 wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

this has gone more off-topic than AspectOS ever was in it's 495 page history
Now you know why I quit before I joined
*eye’s going side to side*

PyraEthan12

Scratch: Your banned
Ethan: try’s to make a new account
Scratch: I know your IP address and you’ve already had a banned account
Next time you should make a browser that doesn’t know how to accept trackers

PSstarindia776

Hi

What_do_we_do_now

PSstarindia776 wrote:

Hi
Hello?

PyraEthan12

._.

Akabhu

TopGG

bump

PyraEthan12

TopGG wrote:

bump
Ethan: I got 11 messages
Messages: VoidOS, studio activity, studio activity, studio activity, studio activity, studio activity, studio activity, studio activity, studio activity, studio activity, studio activity,

FestiveNoodleTest

username: FestiveNoodle (My real account is @FestiveNoodle )
why you want to join: I have design skills, but I have 0 ideas.
what job?: Designer
work examples: My Art studio
experience: I have made a ton of art/design experience.

Dream-123-123

FestiveNoodleTest wrote:

username: FestiveNoodle (My real account is @FestiveNoodle )
why you want to join: I have design skills, but I have 0 ideas.
what job?: Designer
work examples: My Art studio
experience: I have made a ton of art/design experience.
accepted

HappyCosmos

guys sad news im banned from screens for 1 year so goodbye

and pls no more messages on @galaxymaster79

and ai you can make new fourm

Goddbyyyeee everyone!!!!!!!!



no more messages bye

Akabhu

HappyCosmos wrote:

guys sad news im banned from screens for 1 year so goodbye

and pls no more messages on @galaxymaster79

and ai you can make new fourm

Goddbyyyeee everyone!!!!!!!!



no more messages bye
sad news (

PyraEthan12

HappyCosmos wrote:

guys sad news im banned from screens for 1 year so goodbye

and pls no more messages on @galaxymaster79

and ai you can make new fourm

Goddbyyyeee everyone!!!!!!!!



no more messages bye
*sets a timer for 1 year in sadness *

HappyCosmos

GOODBYE!!!!! *me sad

and i might be able to make project every two months bye