Akabhu

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Akabhu wrote:

(#339)
What is happening




@AJ-Scratch-AJ hey were u there in the server?
THat isnt me, I dont even use that now
then who was the guy? and why will someone use ur name to collab?

Akabhu

url is -

AJ-Scratch-AJ

Akabhu wrote:

(#342)
url is - a random url/
Bruh. DO NOT SHARE ON SCRATCH. Unmoderated chats are banned

PyraEthan12

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Akabhu wrote:

(#342)
url is - a random url/
Bruh. DO NOT SHARE ON SCRATCH. Unmoderated chats are banned
What about Meower

Akabhu

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Akabhu wrote:

(#342)
url is - a random url/
Bruh. DO NOT SHARE ON SCRATCH. Unmoderated chats are banned
yea

Akabhu

lemme check who is he

AJ-Scratch-AJ

PyraEthan12 wrote:

(#344)

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Akabhu wrote:

(#342)
url is - a random url/
Bruh. DO NOT SHARE ON SCRATCH. Unmoderated chats are banned
What about Meower
Didnt you know? The forum got deleted, now its based on github.

AJ-Scratch-AJ

Akabhu wrote:

(#346)
lemme check who is he
There was a lot of yelling there, dont share the pics lol. TBH, I just said “AYY Who are youuuu”

PyraEthan12

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

PyraEthan12 wrote:

(#344)

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Akabhu wrote:

(#342)
url is - a random url/
Bruh. DO NOT SHARE ON SCRATCH. Unmoderated chats are banned
What about Meower
Didnt you know? The forum got deleted, now its based on github.
I know

AJ-Scratch-AJ

Akabhu wrote:

(#342)
url is —
pls edit it and remove the link

Akabhu

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Akabhu wrote:

(#342)
url is —
pls edit it and remove the link
ok

Akabhu

Anybody online?

Akabhu

hello?

TopGG

Akabhu wrote:

hello?
HELLO.

PyraEthan12

TopGG wrote:

Akabhu wrote:

hello?
HELLO.
Sincerely… me

Akabhu

TopGG wrote:

Akabhu wrote:

hello?
HELLO.
hi hru

AJ-Scratch-AJ

Akabhu wrote:

(#356)

TopGG wrote:

Akabhu wrote:

hello?
HELLO.
hi hru
Please stop posting unnecessary / offtopic stuff. Next thing you know, paddle2see/the st will be closing this topic

Akabhu

sorry ok lets get back to work
well aj yesterday when i was checking void os i got some errors there
at aj-chat .html
example:

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html>
<head>
<title>Chat</title>
<meta name=“charset” charset=“UTF-8”>
<meta name=“viewport” content=“width=device-width”>
<link rel=“stylesheet” type=“text/css” href=“style3.css”>
<script src = “script.js”></script>
<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/socket.io/4.4.1/socket.io.js“></script>

</head>
<body onload = ”onload()“>
<div id = ”Main“>
<audio id = ”Ding“ src = ”Ding.mp3“> </audio>
<h1 id = ”Title“> Chat </h1>
<div id = ”AccessPort“>
<label id = ”NameLabel“> Username </label>
<input id = ”NameInput“ type = ”text“>
<br><br>
<label id = ”IDLabel“> Chatroom </label>
<input id = ”IDInput“ value = ”Room1“ type = ”text“>
<input id = ”ConnectButton“ class = ”Button“ type = ”submit“ value = ”Connect“ onclick = ”Connect()“>
</div>
<h2 id = ”RoomID“> Chatroom : None </h2>
<div id = ”Chat“>
<p id = ”Message0“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message1“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message2“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message3“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message4“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message5“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message6“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message7“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message8“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message9“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<label id = ”MessageLabel“> Message </label>
<input id = ”ComposedMessage“ type = ”text“>
<input id = ”SendMessage“ onclick=”Send()“ value = ”Send“ class = ”Button“ type = ”submit">
</div>
<br><br>
</div>
</body>
</html>
These codes belong to sockit io not HTML CSS AND JavaScripts

qloakonscratch

Akabhu wrote:

sorry ok lets get back to work
well aj yesterday when i was checking void os i got some errors there
at aj-chat .html
example:

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html>
<head>
<title>Chat</title>
<meta name=“charset” charset=“UTF-8”>
<meta name=“viewport” content=“width=device-width”>
<link rel=“stylesheet” type=“text/css” href=“style3.css”>
<script src = “script.js”></script>
<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/socket.io/4.4.1/socket.io.js“></script>

</head>
<body onload = ”onload()“>
<div id = ”Main“>
<audio id = ”Ding“ src = ”Ding.mp3“> </audio>
<h1 id = ”Title“> Chat </h1>
<div id = ”AccessPort“>
<label id = ”NameLabel“> Username </label>
<input id = ”NameInput“ type = ”text“>
<br><br>
<label id = ”IDLabel“> Chatroom </label>
<input id = ”IDInput“ value = ”Room1“ type = ”text“>
<input id = ”ConnectButton“ class = ”Button“ type = ”submit“ value = ”Connect“ onclick = ”Connect()“>
</div>
<h2 id = ”RoomID“> Chatroom : None </h2>
<div id = ”Chat“>
<p id = ”Message0“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message1“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message2“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message3“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message4“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message5“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message6“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message7“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message8“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<p id = ”Message9“ class = ”Message“> - </p>
<label id = ”MessageLabel“> Message </label>
<input id = ”ComposedMessage“ type = ”text“>
<input id = ”SendMessage“ onclick=”Send()“ value = ”Send“ class = ”Button“ type = ”submit">
</div>
<br><br>
</div>
</body>
</html>
These codes belong to sockit io not HTML CSS AND JavaScripts
That's because some (SMART PERSON) decided to change the website WAY too much and managed to mess up mostly everything. I'm not fixing this.

qloakonscratch

why am i not website developer