kat-coder

The variable code should be
VariableName = “your amount”
Just like in python

RobloxianMinecraft

kat-coder wrote:

The variable code should be
VariableName = “your amount”
Just like in python
yes
and lists and jsons

ListName = ["abc", "def"]

JSONName{
"abc":"value",
"ahahaaa":null
}

ACE_Software

i can edit it once i finish my current project
prolly next week

Tyller_

RobloxianMinecraft wrote:

kat-coder wrote:

The variable code should be
VariableName = “your amount”
Just like in python
yes
and lists and jsons

ListName = ["abc", "def"]

JSONName{
"abc":"value",
"ahahaaa":null
}
if we're planning to have LS have stuff typed like that be detected, I'll need ALOT of help

Tyller_

How my Move ( ) Steps Block basicallly works if scratch would let me simplify:

define Move ( ) Steps [Block Detection]
if <[Part of List Code v] contains [Move " " Steps] ?> then
repeat until <(letter (Script Variable 2) of (item ((Part of Script] v) of [Code v] :: list) = ["]>
set [Script Variable 1 v] to (join (Script Variable 1) (letter ((Script Variable 2) + (7)) of (item ((Part of Script) v) of [Code v] :: list)))
change [Scrip Variable 2 v] by (1)
end
end
move (Script Variable 1) steps

PATSATDAT

STAFF APPLICATION FORM
Username: PATSATDAT
Activity(1-10): 8
Job you want: coder
Why should we include you: I am good at Scratch
How long you have been on scratch: (min: less than 1 month): 2 years, 6 months

justdoscratchYT

PATSATDAT wrote:

STAFF APPLICATION FORM
Username: PATSATDAT
Activity(1-10): 8
Job you want: coder
Why should we include you: I am good at Scratch
How long you have been on scratch: (min: less than 1 month): 2 years, 6 months

accepted

Tyller_

justdoscratchYT wrote:

PATSATDAT wrote:

STAFF APPLICATION FORM
Username: PATSATDAT
Activity(1-10): 8
Job you want: coder
Why should we include you: I am good at Scratch
How long you have been on scratch: (min: less than 1 month): 2 years, 6 months

accepted
I'll invite em to the studio

PATSATDAT

can I have work?

RobloxianMinecraft

lavascript isn't going anywhere…the fact that it needs to be on scratch makes it hard

kiwugon

Username: kiwugon
Activity(1-10) : 6
Job you want: command coder
Why should we include you: idk
How long you have been on scratch: (min: less than 1 month) 9 months+


justdoscratchYT

kiwugon wrote:

Username: kiwugon
Activity(1-10) : 6
Job you want: command coder
Why should we include you: idk
How long you have been on scratch: (min: less than 1 month) 9 months+


accepted!

RobloxianMinecraft wrote:

lavascript isn't going anywhere…the fact that it needs to be on scratch makes it hard
We should make it on the website! I guess my goals were to ambitious.

RobloxianMinecraft

justdoscratchYT wrote:

snip

RobloxianMinecraft wrote:

lavascript isn't going anywhere…the fact that it needs to be on scratch makes it hard
We should make it on the website! I guess my goals were to ambitious.
lol, btw ill make more syntax ideas

dave-alt-4

deleted

PATSATDAT

I made a demo that should be easily modifiable to have more commands

Tyller_

justdoscratchYT wrote:

kiwugon wrote:

Username: kiwugon
Activity(1-10) : 6
Job you want: command coder
Why should we include you: idk
How long you have been on scratch: (min: less than 1 month) 9 months+


accepted!

RobloxianMinecraft wrote:

lavascript isn't going anywhere…the fact that it needs to be on scratch makes it hard
We should make it on the website! I guess my goals were to ambitious.
We can still make it on scratch, I have stuff we can use, look in my project

justdoscratchYT

bump

justdoscratchYT

OMG we have 1031 views!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

justdoscratchYT

bump

Ancoder

justdoscratchYT wrote:

bump
HI