Talia213

wangat wrote:

GerekRulesGwof wrote:

dang no sence of humor
Can you stop spamming?

Anyway, I think this should be closed, as it’s pretty much resolved. Anyway “breakthrough” possibilities that are reported in BaG could be directed to Contact Us.

I agree

JACOB3RP

Talia213 wrote:

wangat wrote:

GerekRulesGwof wrote:

dang no sence of humor
Can you stop spamming?

Anyway, I think this should be closed, as it’s pretty much resolved. Anyway “breakthrough” possibilities that are reported in BaG could be directed to Contact Us.

I agree
Same thing here

SuperLuigi1001

Your text to link here…

-Clickertale_2-

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

Your text to link here…
Can you stop spamming please. This topic is about a Scratch bug not about spamming.

SuperLuigi1001

-Clickertale_2- wrote:

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

Your text to link here…
Can you stop spamming please. This topic is about a Scratch bug not about spamming.
SORRY

-Clickertale_2-

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

-Clickertale_2- wrote:

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

Your text to link here…
SORRY
It's okay just try and avoid it next time.

SuperLuigi1001

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

-Clickertale_2- wrote:

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

Your text to link here…
SORRY
AND SPAMING is saying it a buntch of times

-Clickertale_2-

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

-Clickertale_2- wrote:

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

Your text to link here…
SORRY
Yes I know but this topic is filled with more spam then there are stuff about the bug. Also has anyone experienced the bug lately aswell?

thisismyscratchacct

lukey13 wrote:

kccuber wrote:

hiPeeps124816 wrote:

they have allegedly returned
Great! it's back! soon the user @QuestionMarkGlitch will pop in too…
when green flag clicked
forever
if <like button powed> then
say [thx so much]
end
end

No blockspam

SuperLuigi1001

-Clickertale_2- wrote:

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

-Clickertale_2- wrote:

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

Your text to link here…
SORRY
Yes I know but this topic is filled with more spam then there are stuff about the bug. Also has anyone experienced the bug lately and no people did not so no bug

SuperLuigi1001

thisismyscratchacct wrote:

lukey13 wrote:

kccuber wrote:

hiPeeps124816 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
say [thx so much]
end
end

No blockspam
stop

SuperLuigi1001

SuperLuigi1001 wrote:

thisismyscratchacct wrote:

lukey13 wrote:

kccuber wrote:

hiPeeps124816 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
say [thx so much]
end
end

No blockspam
stop
stop block spam

ScratchCat-Master

There are many glitches in Scratch Projects

456donut

Stop. Necroposting.

e5yujtyolei

I was making a CBBC ident fix, BUT THE BUG IS NOT FIXED!
It still had gray question marks!

-Clickertale_2-

e5yujtyolei wrote:

I was making a CBBC ident fix, BUT THE BUG IS NOT FIXED!
It still had gray question marks!
Did the project save the question marks? If so then use the Contact US at the bottom of the Scratch website and ask Scratch Team to load an older backup of your project.

fishu4

Paddle2See wrote:

(#1)
Hey folks -

We have become aware that a number of projects that were edited since the morning of 4/8/2021 may have been afflicted with an issue that caused some of the costumes or backgrounds to appear as “gray question marks”.

We believe we have fixed the issue so that projects can now be edited without turning costumes or backgrounds into question marks. However, if you do have projects that were affected, we recommend that you use the Contact Us link (at the bottom of every page) to let us know so we can try to recover your project.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
a scratcher told me on one of my projects there were question marks

Fun_Cupcake_i81

I'm not going to read through this entire thread so someone might have already said this, but a while back I came across an interesting (and rather unfortunate) insight into this bug. So, I was working on this project with A TON of assets (and I mean A TON) and at one point I had to reload the page and it corrupted {I use the term “corrupted” to mean when a ton of costumes are replaced with ?s}. I fixed it. In case it happened again, I saved a backup to my computer. Later, I had to reload again, and it corrupted again. But here's the weird thing. When I loaded my backup, IT was corrupt AS WELL. Despite the fact that the project was fine when I saved the backup. So, yeah. Sucked for me, but maybe it can help the ST solve this bug? Of course, they may already know about it.

EDIT: I always forget you can't use square brackets haha

soarroying

Paddle2See wrote:

Hey folks -

We have become aware that a number of projects that were edited since the morning of 4/8/2021 may have been afflicted with an issue that caused some of the costumes or backgrounds to appear as “gray question marks”.

We believe we have fixed the issue so that projects can now be edited without turning costumes or backgrounds into question marks. However, if you do have projects that were affected, we recommend that you use the Contact Us link (at the bottom of every page) to let us know so we can try to recover your project.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for setting a sticky on this! I haven't encountered this tho

-Clickertale_2-

jay13345 wrote:

BIG block of text that isn't related
That:
a) Has nothing to do with Scratch. (Yes I have read it just to be sure).
b) Has nothing to do about the gray question marks in Scratch projects.
c) Is just completely random and unnecessary!
d) Is just spam!
So can we please go back on the topic about gray question marks on projects please?