RSriram2010


The Shop Connection Alliance
Thirteen amazing shops. One amazing alliance.

About The SCA
The Shop Connection Alliance is a shop federation that can provide many perks to all shop owners to brighten the experience of shops and their customers. We also partner with other federations to get your shop the benefits you need.



Guidelines
Like most shops, the SCA also has some guidelines to follow. Below is a list.

Shop Owners
  • Please be kind to the staff as well as other shop owners.
  • Remember that nothing the SCA encourages is mandatory, and you don't have to do it for your shop.
  • Allow time for your questions to be answered. Staff may be busy helping other shop owners.
Staff
  • Please be kind to shop owners as well as other staff members.
  • Try to help shop owners as fast as possible.
  • Keep up with the latest updates from the SCA and it's members.


Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join?
Fill out the forms in the section below.
What are Tier Members?
Tier Members are members that have joined over a month ago.


Members
Join
- - - -
Shop name:
Shop link:
Shop banner(link only):
Description of your shop:
Other info:

Our Members

Cloud Blue

We provide all your needs, in good speeds - that's Cloud Blue.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/486068/
The Happy Shop

Welcome to the Happy Shop, a place where everyone can be as happy as they can be!
Here, we offer a variety of products. From thumbnails to reviews, we got you covered!
We hope you'll be happy, we hope this is catchy, hope we do your orders in style, and that you smile!
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/477671/
The Night Wolf

In less than 10 minutes we make for you a high quality product
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/486207/
The Intro Maker Shop

we sell quality intros in 5 days or less
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/487379/
Orion Outlet

We sell all items, from vector art to pixel art to music and more! The sky is our limit!
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/459148/
Elegant Ends

Striving for perfection since 2021, we focus on the quality instead of quantity. Each product is made with good taste and completed with a heart.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/490790/
Scratch Customs Shop

Want stuff made specifically for YOU? Then come down to the Scratch Customs Shop! Here at the scratch customs shop (Run by Marc92020), you get to create some scratch customs
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/450300/
Banner & Code

Your banner, code, and BBCode needs all in 1 shop!
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/471643/
the☁️aqua☁️shop

❄⬆️⚓️(NOW☁️HIRING)⚓️⛵️ the☁️aqua☁️shop |⛵️⚓️ ᒪIKE ☁️ᗩ ☁️ᔕᕼᗩᖇK☁️ ᗯE ☁️ᑎEᐯEᖇ ☁️GO ☁️ᗷᗩᑕK⚓️⬆️❄ We make banners, pfps, game art, ect. But we aren't popular
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/494045/
The Block Shop

We are a code shop
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/479753/
The Thumbnail Shop

We will make Code thumbnails art and more!
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/502609/
Bumpy Banners

Awesome art for your shops!
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/487163/
Powers Shop of Imagination (Art, Banners, Posters, Flyers, Intros, etc.)

Always will allow customers to tweak with their orders
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/502163/

Staff
Requirements
- Must have the “Scratcher” status
- Must have joined at least 2 months ago
- Must have at least 50 forum posts
- Must have experience in forums - experience in shops/shop federations is not required but it is recommended
- Must not have ever been banned - being muted will also decrease your chances of being hired but not make it impossible

Join the team
Sorry, applications are currently closed.

Our Staff:
RSriram2010 | Owner/President
cs4233117 | Secretary
Lily-Lavender | Public Relations Manager

Representatives are coming to the shop soon! Currently, we are working with KokichiUchiha, misaPuding, XxxHoneycatxxX, and possibly airplanedodge/kccuber to get the SCA some representatives.


Benefits
Member Benefits
- Basic Advertising(Advertising on other alliance shops and recommending people to your shop)
- Tips for your shop
- Support from other shops
- Staff Training
- 5 to 30 Days Ads page(offered by Albraa60)
- Instant image hosting for shop banners(offered by Lily-Lavender)
Tier Member Benefits
- Tier Advertising(Advertising on projects, studios, and profiles that allow advertising as well as everything from Basic)
- Tips for your shop
- Support from other shops
- Staff Training
- Providing Staff
- 5 to 30 Days Ads page(offered by Albraa60)
- Instant image hosting for shop banners(offered by Lily-Lavender)
- Alliance Perks(Relief shops, virtual lounges, and cross deals)


And that's all!

cs4233117

Join the team
Username: @cs4233117
Activity out of 10: 9.5/10
Experience in shops: I am a “helper” in the PFP, OC, House, Thumbnail, Banner, Intro/Outro Shop
Examples of your work: I am currently a trainee at ✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔ || I have also made the forum page for PFP, OC, House, Thumbnail, Banner, Intro/Outro Shop
Why we should hire you: You should hire me because I try my best to help others.
Other: N/A

RSriram2010

cs4233117 wrote:

Join the team
Username: @cs4233117
Activity out of 10: 9.5/10
Experience in shops: I am a “helper” in the PFP, OC, House, Thumbnail, Banner, Intro/Outro Shop
Examples of your work: I am currently a trainee at ✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 5.0 ✔✳✅ Hiring and open for orders! ✅✳✔ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✅✳✔ || I have also made the forum page for PFP, OC, House, Thumbnail, Banner, Intro/Outro Shop
Why we should hire you: You should hire me because I try my best to help others.
Other: N/A

Congratulations! You're application has been approved and you have been hired as the Secretary!

SaitamaGTOPM

Join
- - - -
Shop name: The Happy Shop.
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/477671/
Shop banner:
https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/479857949_2500x200.png
Description of your shop: Welcome to the Happy Shop, a place where everyone can be as happy as they can be!
Here, we offer a variety of products. From thumbnails to reviews, we got you covered!
We hope you'll be happy, we hope this is catchy, hope we do your orders in style, and that you smile!
Other info: If I missed any codewords, notify me.

Lily-Lavender

Shop name: Lily’s Garden Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/480428/
Shop banner(link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/ScreenShot20210202at.png
Description of your shop: Getting your requests finished quick - anything you want with the best quality
Other info:


Username: Lily-Lavender
Activity out of 10: 10
Experience in shops: Cloud Blue, Lily’s Garden Shop, Cat’s Forest Shop, Thylacine Thumbnails
Examples of your work: my shop?
Why we should hire you: I am a hard worker and will always try to get things completed to the best quality I can
Other:

Edit: does it count if I’ve spent 2+ years on a different account? I’m still active on it, but it’s easier just to stay on this account

RSriram2010

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

Join
- - - -
Shop name: The Happy Shop.
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/477671/
Shop banner:
https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/479857949_2500x200.png
Description of your shop: Welcome to the Happy Shop, a place where everyone can be as happy as they can be!
Here, we offer a variety of products. From thumbnails to reviews, we got you covered!
We hope you'll be happy, we hope this is catchy, hope we do your orders in style, and that you smile!
Other info: If I missed any codewords, notify me.

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted and you are now a member of the Shop Connection Alliance!

Lily-Lavender wrote:

Shop name: Lily’s Garden Shop
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/480428/
Shop banner(link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/ScreenShot20210202at.png
Description of your shop: Getting your requests finished quick - anything you want with the best quality
Other info:

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted and you are now a member of the Shop Connection Alliance!

Lily-Lavender wrote:

Username: Lily-Lavender
Activity out of 10: 10
Experience in shops: Cloud Blue, Lily’s Garden Shop, Cat’s Forest Shop, Thylacine Thumbnails
Examples of your work: my shop?
Why we should hire you: I am a hard worker and will always try to get things completed to the best quality I can
Other:

Edit: does it count if I’ve spent 2+ years on a different account? I’m still active on it, but it’s easier just to stay on this account

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted and you have been hired as the moderator!
Also, to answer your question, no. We just like to make sure that employees have a lot of experience on Scratch an preferably a lot in forum shops.

Albraa60

Shop name: The Night Wolf
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/486207/?page=1#post-4904176
Shop banner(link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/Albraa60/NightWolf.png
Description of your shop: In less than 10 minutes we make for you a high quality product
Other info: Pardon me , Can You Add a “Benefits” Form? So Shop Owners Can
Add their own products / services that they can do for other shops If they meet
the benefit giver requirements.. Also.. Can i be a benefit giver? i offer ;5-30 days
of advertising text per week , and 24 hours advertising bbcode banner and text for
5-30 days

cs4233117

Albraa60 wrote:

Shop name: The Night Wolf
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/486207/?page=1#post-4904176
Shop banner(link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/Albraa60/NightWolf.png
Description of your shop: In less than 10 minutes we make for you a high quality product
Other info: Pardon me , Can You Add a “Benefits” Form? So Shop Owners Can
Add their own products / services that they can do for other shops If they meet
the benefit giver requirements.. Also.. Can i be a benefit giver? i offer ;5-30 days
of advertising text per week , and 24 hours advertising bbcode banner and text for
5-30 days
Hello, I am the secretary let me bring it up with the owner.

RSriram2010

Albraa60 wrote:

Shop name: The Night Wolf
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/486207/?page=1#post-4904176
Shop banner(link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/Albraa60/NightWolf.png
Description of your shop: In less than 10 minutes we make for you a high quality product
Other info: Pardon me , Can You Add a “Benefits” Form? So Shop Owners Can
Add their own products / services that they can do for other shops If they meet
the benefit giver requirements.. Also.. Can i be a benefit giver? i offer ;5-30 days
of advertising text per week , and 24 hours advertising bbcode banner and text for
5-30 days

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted and you are now a member of the Shop Connection Alliance!
Also, thanks for your suggestion! We have started offering the ability to share your benefits!

Albraa60

cs4233117 wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

Shop name: The Night Wolf
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/486207/?page=1#post-4904176
Shop banner(link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/Albraa60/NightWolf.png
Description of your shop: In less than 10 minutes we make for you a high quality product
Other info: Pardon me , Can You Add a “Benefits” Form? So Shop Owners Can
Add their own products / services that they can do for other shops If they meet
the benefit giver requirements.. Also.. Can i be a benefit giver? i offer ;5-30 days
of advertising text per week , and 24 hours advertising bbcode banner and text for
5-30 days
Hello, I am the secretary let me bring it up with the owner.
I Feel Like a British noble When i said “Pardon me”

cs4233117

Albraa60 wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

Shop name: The Night Wolf
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/486207/?page=1#post-4904176
Shop banner(link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/Albraa60/NightWolf.png
Description of your shop: In less than 10 minutes we make for you a high quality product
Other info: Pardon me , Can You Add a “Benefits” Form? So Shop Owners Can
Add their own products / services that they can do for other shops If they meet
the benefit giver requirements.. Also.. Can i be a benefit giver? i offer ;5-30 days
of advertising text per week , and 24 hours advertising bbcode banner and text for
5-30 days
Hello, I am the secretary let me bring it up with the owner.
I Feel Like a British noble When i said “Pardon me”
XD

Albraa60

Shop name: The Night Wolf
Benefit you're offering: 5-30 Days ADS page
Requirements :
100+ Views
3+ Staff
3+ Orders
Details: None

RSriram2010

Albraa60 wrote:

Shop name: The Night Wolf
Benefit you're offering: 5-30 Days ADS page
Requirements :
100+ Views
3+ Staff
3+ Orders
Details: None

Your benefit is pending, because it isn't complete yet. Please redo your application with the section “Offered to”.

Albraa60

Shop name:The Night wolf
Benefit you're offering:5-30 Days ADS page
Requirements:100+ Views
3+ Staff
3+ Orders
Offered to(Only Tier, Tier and Regular, or Everyone): Everyone
Details:

RSriram2010

Albraa60 wrote:

Shop name:The Night wolf
Benefit you're offering:5-30 Days ADS page
Requirements:100+ Views
3+ Staff
3+ Orders
Offered to(Only Tier, Tier and Regular, or Everyone): Everyone
Details:

Congratulations! Your benefit has been offered to others!

Lily-Lavender

Shop name: Lily’s Garden Shop
Benefit you're offering: Instant image hosting for shop banners
Requirements: your shop must have at least 1 customer, and 1 worker (not the owner)
Offered to (Only Tier, Tier and Regular, or Everyone): everyone
Details: (don’t add this as a description please) the image hosting will be moved to the top of the priority list, as image hosting only takes a minimal amount of time.

penguin2008

Shop name:the intro maker shop
Shop link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/487379/
Shop banner(link only):two banners use anyone of them https://u.cubeupload.com/dreamyylion/penguin20081.png
https://u.cubeupload.com/minion20002/IntroMaker.png

Description of your shop:we sell quality intros in 5 days or less
Other info:

cs4233117

Lily-Lavender wrote:

Shop name: Lily’s Garden Shop
Benefit you're offering: Instant image hosting for shop banners
Requirements: your shop must have at least 1 customer, and 1 worker (not the owner)
Offered to (Only Tier, Tier and Regular, or Everyone): everyone
Details: (don’t add this as a description please) the image hosting will be moved to the top of the priority list, as image hosting only takes a minimal amount of time.
Hello I will take it up with the owner.

cs4233117

penguin2008 wrote:

Shop name:the intro maker shop
Shop link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/487379/
Shop banner(link only):two banners use anyone of them https://u.cubeupload.com/dreamyylion/penguin20081.png
https://u.cubeupload.com/minion20002/IntroMaker.png

Description of your shop:we sell quality intros in 5 days or less
Other info:
Hello I will take it up with the owner.

cs4233117

bump