First of all, basically what this is: an animation making collaboration. I'm going to do the animating for now. But I need some drawers.. I know that dragonsilver and LizardLady2, a couple of good friends who know about Wings of Fire, are pretty good at drawing. Just don't know if I can convince dem to join this. Lol, I'll update this if either or both of them agree.
Next, and probably what your asking right now is “Who on EARTH are the Dragonets of Destiny?”, well then they aren't on Earth and if you don't know who they are don't participate in helping us out. XP
Yokay, next I need voice actors. I myself can't be because the only one I MIGHT be good at voicing is Starflight. And I'm not good at voice acting to people in the world. I'll update this when we've got some voice actors.
- @ Clay: Clay is a MudWing (boy) and should be in many of the animations, if not all.
- @ Tsunami: Tsunami is a SeaWing (girl) and, again, should be in many of the animations.
- @ Glory: Due to Glory the RainWing (girl) being the Queen of multiple tribes - RainWings and NightWings! - she might not be in as many animations as the others. You know, queenly stuff. She's also unique, so I can't really replace her with anybody.
- @ Sunny: Sunny the SandWing is likely to be in all of the episodes.
- @ Starflight: Starflight the NightWing (boy), unfortunately be el ih en de, won't be in many of the episodes that require vision. AND SO, I INVITE..
- @ Fatespeaker: I'm sure you all know this cool NightWing (girl)! She will be in mostly every episode that Starflight isn't in. Unless she's reading Starflight a book. XP
Did I forget to mention WHAT we're going to be animating? Whoops. XD
Basically, we're going to pick random things - technology or not related - that will be funny / interesting for the Dragonets of Destiny to “review.” They will check out, be surprised and amazed by, random things. Like the Sofa, or Minecraft.
So general stuff that is kinda to very important related stuff to this collaboration go here.NEWS
So.. yeah. Hopefully this stays active enough.