Milkysplash

if we could get 15 campers, that'd be awesome! we have a big session this time, so plenty of spaces to go! I still can't wait- ten days feels like forever…

ApplejackwithanAce

clove- wrote:

10 days until camp!
I'll be able to do everything at the crack of dawn cause my whole family has Covid except for me

YeahImaHunter

ApplejackwithanAce wrote:

clove- wrote:

10 days until camp!
I'll be able to do everything at the crack of dawn cause my whole family has Covid except for me
Best wishes! Hope your family gets better. I've been lucky to not know anyone with Covid.

clove-

YeahImaHunter wrote:

clove- wrote:

10 days until camp!
Best wishes! Hope your family gets better. I've been lucky to not know anyone with Covid.
yeah I hope everyone gets better asap!

Milkysplash

clove- wrote:

YeahImaHunter wrote:

clove- wrote:

10 days until camp!
yeah I hope everyone gets better asap!
best wishes from mee too!

Marliqht

clove- wrote:

10 days until camp!
Best wishes <33

dreamyylion

username (the one you'll use for camp): dreamyylion
a nickname (optional): you can call me dreamy
pronouns (optional): she/her
time zone: japan
an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!): i haven't made one before, but i made the profile pic myself, and also my first aesthetic set
past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): none
anything else we should know: i have canva and befunky account, i don;t know which one should i use

Milkysplash

dreamyylion wrote:

an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!): i haven't made one before, but i made the profile pic myself, and also my first aesthetic set
anything else we should know: i have canva and befunky account, i don;t know which one should i use
Accepted, welcome! And I would HIGHLY recomend using Canva, it is much better than BeFunky.

YeahImaHunter

Milkysplash wrote:

dreamyylion wrote:

Accepted, welcome! And I would HIGHLY recomend using Canva, it is much better than BeFunky.
Yeah, We can agree on that. If I ever use BeFunky, kill me, cause I've obviously been possessed.

dreamyylion

YeahImaHunter wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

dreamyylion wrote:

Yeah, We can agree on that. If I ever use BeFunky, kill me, cause I've obviously been possessed.
okay thanks. : )

Milkysplash

buzzy bump! ten slots left and one week remaining!

abcdefg-_

I might be coming on my alt account Lily-Lavender because I'm on that one 99% of the time, I hope that's okay with you? If it's not, don't worry and I'll log into this account.

crossme72

abcdefg-_ wrote:

I might be coming on my alt account Lily-Lavender because I'm on that one 99% of the time, I hope that's okay with you? If it's not, don't worry and I'll log into this account.
That’s totally fine thanks for letting us know

Lily-Lavender

crossme72 wrote:

abcdefg-_ wrote:

That’s totally fine thanks for letting us know
Yay!

Milkysplash

bump!

RiverDay

username (the one you'll use for camp): RiverDay
a nickname (optional): River
pronouns (optional): She/Her
time zone: EST
an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!):
past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): I have attended 2, a beginner and then yes, a mentor camp
anything else we should know:

clove-

RiverDay wrote:

username (the one you'll use for camp): RiverDay
a nickname (optional): River
pronouns (optional): She/Her
time zone: EST
an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!):
past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): I have attended 2, a beginner and then yes, a mentor camp
anything else we should know:
accepted!

--starlight

username (the one you'll use for camp): –starlight
a nickname (optional): mads / madelyn
pronouns (optional): she / her
time zone: est
an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!): uhh i don't really know how to link it *scrolls through canva* https://www.canva.com/design/DAEOX74e4J8/u08-AKSPpEjPs1Mtg0uoNg/watch?utm_content=DAEOX74e4J8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton that's one that i made a while ago, i've improved :3
past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): first timeee c:
anything else we should know: nopee

Milkysplash

--starlight wrote:

an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!): uhh i don't really know how to link it *scrolls through canva* https://www.canva.com/design/DAEOX74e4J8/u08-AKSPpEjPs1Mtg0uoNg/watch?utm_content=DAEOX74e4J8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton that's one that i made a while ago, i've improved :3
past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): first timeee c:
accepted!

--starlight

Milkysplash wrote:

--starlight wrote:

accepted!

thankyouu!