Milkysplash

KokichiUchiha wrote:

username (the one you'll use for camp): KokichiUchiha
a nickname (optional): Kokichi-kun
pronouns (optional): They/Them
time zone: CST
an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!): I can't find any of mine.
past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): My first time.
anything else we should know: I am very negative about the stuff I do, I also give up really easily. Just a reminder, the device I use to draw has a dumb setting that makes it's wifi go out after two hours and thirty minutes.

Happy 3 pages!
Accepted!And we won't be using art programs, we'll be using free online sites, so don't worry about your device.

abcdefg-_

Milkysplash wrote:

KokichiUchiha wrote:

an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!): I can't find any of mine.
past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): My first time.
anything else we should know: I am very negative about the stuff I do, I also give up really easily. Just a reminder, the device I use to draw has a dumb setting that makes it's wifi go out after two hours and thirty minutes.

Happy 3 pages!
Accepted!And we won't be using art programs, we'll be using free online sites, so don't worry about your device.

Will we need an account because I have an account on Canva but nothing else I can think of right now to make banners and stuff like that

Milkysplash

abcdefg-_ wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

KokichiUchiha wrote:

Happy 3 pages!

Will we need an account because I have an account on Canva but nothing else I can think of right now to make banners and stuff like that
Canva requires an account, but other sites like BeFunky and PixlrX don't require accounts!

KokichiUchiha

Milkysplash wrote:

KokichiUchiha wrote:

Happy 3 pages!

Nice! Thank you.

abcdefg-_

Milkysplash wrote:

abcdefg-_ wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

KokichiUchiha wrote:

Happy 3 pages!

Canva requires an account, but other sites like BeFunky and PixlrX don't require accounts!
yay phew

Luna_Robinson

Milkysplash wrote:

abcdefg-_ wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

KokichiUchiha wrote:

-Snip-

Happy 3 pages!

There is a way you can cheat and use Canva without an account, go to templates, choose whatever one you like, make it a blank template and tada you can use Canva without an account! You just can't have multiple designs

Milkysplash

buzzy buzz bump! sign up, then go tell all your scratch friends to sign up too so you can have fun!

Marliqht

username: Marliqht
a nickname: Mari
pronouns: she/her
time zone: EST
an example banner or thumbnail you've made: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/481855770/
past bbbb sessions you've attended: I've ordered from the shop before, but have never been in a bootcamp, though I have asked about it.
anything else we should know: uhh. im not good with thumbnail code, but i make banners on Canva, thats all i know how to make it on. Oh and my canva is the free edition

Milkysplash

Marliqht wrote:

an example banner or thumbnail you've made: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/481855770/
past bbbb sessions you've attended: I've ordered from the shop before, but have never been in a bootcamp, though I have asked about it.
anything else we should know: uhh. im not good with thumbnail code, but i make banners on Canva, thats all i know how to make it on. Oh and my canva is the free edition
accepted, welcome!

clove-

we're at 12/25 possible campers! think we can make it to 20 before camp starts? that's a nice number of 4 in each group!

KokichiUchiha

clove- wrote:

we're at 12/25 possible campers! think we can make it to 20 before camp starts? that's a nice number of 4 in each group!

12 and 16 work too!

honeybreeze

hiii
username (the one you'll use for camp): honeybreeze
a nickname (optional): honey
pronouns (optional): she/her
time zone: pst
an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!):

past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): i thnk ive attended 2 normal sessions, one mit session, and been a mentor once but i dont completely remember
anything else we should know: if you reach the camper limit please give someone else my spot since ive already had a chance to participate :>

clove-

honeybreeze wrote:

hiii
an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!):

past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): i thnk ive attended 2 normal sessions, one mit session, and been a mentor once but i dont completely remember
anything else we should know: if you reach the camper limit please give someone else my spot since ive already had a chance to participate :>
accepted! so glad to have you back <3

Marliqht

Milkysplash wrote:

Marliqht wrote:

accepted, welcome!
Thank Youu!

honeybreeze

clove- wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

hiii

accepted! so glad to have you back <3
thanks!

Milkysplash

bump!

YeahImaHunter

username (the one you'll use for camp): YeahImaHunter
a nickname (optional): Hunter
pronouns (optional): Him/He
time zone: GMT

past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): First time!
anything else we should know: Nah.

Milkysplash

YeahImaHunter wrote:

username (the one you'll use for camp): YeahImaHunter
a nickname (optional): Hunter
pronouns (optional): Him/He
time zone: GMT
past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): First time!
anything else we should know: Nah.
accepted, welcome! we hope you learn a lot!

clove-

10 days until camp!

KokichiUchiha

clove- wrote:

10 days until camp!
Yay!