crazypikachu123

username (the one you'll use for camp):Fry its my nickname for me at my school
time zone:the UK i live on an island called the isle of wight
an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/488256292/
past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time):its my first time

Milkysplash

crazypikachu123 wrote:

an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/488256292/
past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time):its my first time
Hi there! Thank you for your intrest! However, like clove said above:

clove- wrote:

Unfortunately we don't have any more spots in camp, but we hope you can join us next time!

clove-

Welcome back to BBBB! Hope you enjoyed yesterday! Our next theme is (drumroll please)….

Science!

Science is such a broad and interesting subject. What could you make your banner about? There are so many options! Maybe something you're learning about in school, or something you'd like to learn about in the future?

The requirements for this banner are just to take on yesterday's feedback. Try to take risks and challenge yourself, and make sure you beat yesterday's target.

There are lots of things to think about to help spark your imagination:
- Will this banner be minimal, or will you fill it with stuff?
- What inspiration do you have?
- How will you make the important parts stand out? What will you do to help the text be readable?
- Could you make this with a real-world “customer” in mind? For example, a shop on the forums. Remember, if you do a real place, make sure it doesn't give away anything about you (like doing the café next to your house or something similar).
- What size will your banner be?
- What is the banner for (a shop, a scratcher, a company, or something else?)

Inspo Banners Still stuck? Take a look at some examples from bees and buzzy bee alumni! Please don't copy (you won't get anything out of bootcamp if you copy), though inspiration is fine!

Yesterday's Banners All of you did amazingly yesterday - we were totally blown away! Here are a few of the banners that we loved:

~ guineapiggirl001

~ PandasCodingGames

~ -MagicAesthetics-

Notes:
- Post your banner for today in the same place it was posted yesterday, replying to your mentor's first comment. This means that they will be notified that you have posted and you won't be missed. If they don't mark it straight away, please remember that they are not robots. There is no need to ask them about it anywhere else - they can see your banner and will mark it when they have time.
- Please try to complete your banner today - it means that you can get onto the others without any backlog. If you don't, please don't stress: just try to catch up or give this one a miss if you are short on time and we will hopefully get to your feedback soon.
- If it's still Wednesday in your timezone, no need to complete it until Thursday: remember that (most of the) mentors won't be awake/marking yet anyway so make sure you sleep!

Post your banner in the mentoring hub when you finish it for feedback from your mentor. Good luck!
The next theme will be released tomorrow so check back then!

clove-

If you'd like a link to see the inspo banners and yesterday's banners that isn't cubeupload: https://www.canva.com/design/DAEWceMPLBM/ESnk6g3vdjBLwnnK5q2N9w/view?utm_content=DAEWceMPLBM&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

GrowlitheIsTheBest

I'm @dogsmakemehappy's alt, and I'm going to do both today's and yesterdays banner later today cause i had personal matters in the way today.

clove-

GrowlitheIsTheBest wrote:

I'm @dogsmakemehappy's alt, and I'm going to do both today's and yesterdays banner later today cause i had personal matters in the way today.
That's fine! Hope everything's ok!

ISAACSFA

Are you no longer putting the best from the day before?

clove-

ISAACSFA wrote:

We did today! We didn't yesterday, however.

ISAACSFA

clove- wrote:

ISAACSFA wrote:

We did today! We didn't yesterday, however.
OK, now I see it, sorry.

YeahImaHunter

Sorry I couldn't do yesterday's banner. I was kinda busy

crazypikachu123

Milkysplash wrote:

crazypikachu123 wrote:

Hi there! Thank you for your intrest! However, like clove said above:

clove- wrote:

Unfortunately we don't have any more spots in camp, but we hope you can join us next time!
Ok

LotusLavender

YeahImaHunter wrote:

Sorry I couldn't do yesterday's banner. I was kinda busy
No problem - just focus on today

ApplejackwithanAce

When your computer and phone decide scratch is bad

DoctorCookieDough

username (the one you'll use for camp): @DoctorCookieDough
nickname (optional): Cookie / Dr. cookie, first one preferred more but someone else might have the same name
pronouns (optional): she/her
time zone: US pacific (pst I think)
an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!): Uhhh…my profile has some? I'm new…I see other people with banners that are a different size,, I'm confused but this sounds fun!
past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): First time!
anything else we should know: I'm new to the forums, I hardly know anything. Is this going to be all on the forums or a studio or something else?? Also this reminds me of bee swarm sim lol

DoctorCookieDough

oops- as I said I'm new to the forums and here in general- I think I posted my entry in the wrong thread thingy ;-; ok I'm just gonna put it here again just in case!

nickname (optional): Cookie / Dr. cookie, first one preferred more but someone else might have the same name
an example banner or thumbnail you've made (it's ok if you haven't made one before!): Uhhh…my profile has some? I'm new…I see other people with banners that are a different size,, I'm confused but this sounds fun!
past bbbb sessions you've attended (it's ok if this is your first time!): First time!
anything else we should know: I'm new to the forums, I hardly know anything. Is this going to be all on the forums or a studio or something else?? Also this reminds me of bee swarm sim lol

Milkysplash

DoctorCookieDough wrote:

oops- as I said I'm new to the forums and here in general- I think I posted my entry in the wrong thread thingy ;-; ok I'm just gonna put it here again just in case!

Hi! unfortunatley we don't have any more space and camp is nearly over - maybe you can join us next time!

DoctorCookieDough

Milkysplash wrote:

DoctorCookieDough wrote:

Hi! unfortunatley we don't have any more space and camp is nearly over - maybe you can join us next time!
ah ok! I was confused on what this is so thanks!

clove-

Welcome back to BBBB! Hope you enjoyed yesterday! Our final theme is (drumroll please)….

Painting!

There are so many colors that you could choose from to use in your banner! Will you utilize texture to look like paint? Or will you take inspiration from a famous painting? We're looking forward to your creativity shining through!

The requirements for this banner are just to take on yesterday's feedback. Try to take risks and challenge yourself, and make sure you beat yesterday's target.

There are lots of things to think about to help spark your imagination:
- Will this banner be minimal, or will you fill it with stuff?
- What inspiration do you have?
- How will you make the important parts stand out? What will you do to help the text be readable?
- Could you make this with a real-world “customer” in mind? For example, a shop on the forums. Remember, if you do a real place, make sure it doesn't give away anything about you (like doing the café next to your house or something similar).
- What size will your banner be?
- What is the banner for (a shop, a scratcher, a company, or something else?)

Inspo Banners Still stuck? Take a look at some examples from bees and buzzy bee alumni! Please don't copy (you won't get anything out of bootcamp if you copy), though inspiration is fine!

Notes:
- Post your banner for today in the same place it was posted yesterday, replying to your mentor's first comment. This means that they will be notified that you have posted and you won't be missed. If they don't mark it straight away, please remember that they are not robots. There is no need to ask them about it anywhere else - they can see your banner and will mark it when they have time.
- Please try to complete your banner today - it means that you can get onto the others without any backlog. If you don't, please don't stress: just try to catch up or give this one a miss if you are short on time and we will hopefully get to your feedback soon.
- If it's still Thursday in your timezone, no need to complete it until Friday: remember that (most of the) mentors won't be awake/marking yet anyway so make sure you sleep!

Post your banner in the mentoring hub when you finish it for feedback from your mentor. Good luck!
Some post-camp info will come out tomorrow so be sure to check for that!

Marliqht

Hey, When will be the next BBBB session after this?

clove-

Marliqht wrote:

Hey, When will be the next BBBB session after this?
Haven't gotten that far yet! Probably during April break in the US.