-Crlxx-

-Crlxx- wrote:

Username: -Crlxx-
Item/Package Wanted: Sprite art (Art)
Describe it: I need a sprite for my game. I want it to be a cartoon 20 dollar bill. I want it to look like the emoji
Deadline (including time zone): Today 5:00 PM EST
Notification Method (forum/profile/project): Here
(If art) Image Upload Method (Cubeupload/Scratch Assets/Project Assets): Scratch project
Anyone going to take this?

NotDucki_

-Crlxx- wrote:

-Crlxx- wrote:

Username: -Crlxx-
Item/Package Wanted: Sprite art (Art)
Describe it: I need a sprite for my game. I want it to be a cartoon 20 dollar bill. I want it to look like the emoji
Deadline (including time zone): Today 5:00 PM EST
Notification Method (forum/profile/project): Here
(If art) Image Upload Method (Cubeupload/Scratch Assets/Project Assets): Scratch project
Anyone going to take this?
I'll take it. It might not be super fast though. We've all got school- sorry for the delay.

Would you like it in a bundle or a single one?

NotDucki_

NotDucki_ wrote:

-Crlxx- wrote:

-Crlxx- wrote:

Username: -Crlxx-
Item/Package Wanted: Sprite art (Art)
Describe it: I need a sprite for my game. I want it to be a cartoon 20 dollar bill. I want it to look like the emoji
Deadline (including time zone): Today 5:00 PM EST
Notification Method (forum/profile/project): Here
(If art) Image Upload Method (Cubeupload/Scratch Assets/Project Assets): Scratch project
Anyone going to take this?
I'll take it. It might not be super fast though. We've all got school- sorry for the delay.

Would you like it in a bundle or a single one?
Done!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/485578638/
If you would like anything changed, let me know. (I'll check after I finish class- or others will)

--Slimeball--

Wow, you guys really beat me to the punch by bumping
welp, gonna have to wait for tomorrow

NotDucki_

--Slimeball-- wrote:

Wow, you guys really beat me to the punch by bumping
welp, gonna have to wait for tomorrow
bumps on this forum seem to be different.

--Slimeball--

--Slimeball-- wrote:

--Slimeball-- wrote:

--Slimeball-- wrote:

--Slimeball-- wrote:

BBBBBBBB    UU      UU  MM      MM  PPPPPPPP    !!
BB BB UU UU MMMM MMMM PP PP !!
BBBBBBBB UU UU MM MM MM PPPPPPPP !!
BB BB UU UU MM MM PP !!
BB BB UU UU MM MM PP !!
BB BB UU UU MM MM PP
BBBBBBBB UUUUUU MM MM PP !!
h
h
h
h
h

madcoding1

Order Form
Username: madcoding1
Item/Package Wanted: Shop Banner
Describe it: 3 lightning bolts, with a gray background, and the words “We meet all your needs”. Look here for more details
Deadline (including time zone): ASAP
Notification Method (forum/profile/project): Profile
(If art) Image Upload Method (Cubeupload/Scratch Assets/Project Assets): Cubeupload

PTheGreat42

Username: PTheGreat42
Position: owner/founder
Shop/Federation Name / Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/483185/?page=1#post-4871450
Shop/Federation banner (please use
 tags): don`t have one yet
What do you (as a shop/federation) do: websites
Why us over others: I think your shop has lots of potentional

PTheGreat42

Do you have to fill out a form for a package?

RedGuy7

PTheGreat42 wrote:

Do you have to fill out a form for a package?
Here you do

--Slimeball--

madcoding1 wrote:

Order Form
Username: madcoding1
Item/Package Wanted: Shop Banner
Describe it: 3 lightning bolts, with a gray background, and the words “We meet all your needs”. Look here for more details
Deadline (including time zone): ASAP
Notification Method (forum/profile/project): Profile
(If art) Image Upload Method (Cubeupload/Scratch Assets/Project Assets): Cubeupload
Yep, we can do that!

PTheGreat42 wrote:

Username: PTheGreat42
Position: owner/founder
Shop/Federation Name / Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/483185/?page=1#post-4871450
Shop/Federation banner (please use [code] tags): don`t have one yet
What do you (as a shop/federation) do: websites
Why us over others: I think your shop has lots of potentional
I'm going to try and review this, the wwd is kinda confusing.

PTheGreat42 wrote:

Do you have to fill out a form for a package?
The order form (first form on the form page) covers both items and packages. Just say which one you want and describe all of the items.

PTheGreat42

Okay, good to know.

-Crlxx-

Bruh, 6 messages xD

PTheGreat42

Username: PTheGreat42
Item/Package Wanted: storeowners package
Describe it: I want the banner and logo to say “The Web Shop” with a background that looks like circuit board
Deadline (including time zone): ASAP, but preferrably by 12:00 pm eastern time on saturday
Notification Method (forum/profile/project): forum
(If art) Image Upload Method (Cubeupload/Scratch Assets/Project Assets): ???????????????????

NotDucki_

PTheGreat42 wrote:

(If art) Image Upload Method (Cubeupload/Scratch Assets/Project Assets): ???????????????????
Since you want a banner and a logo, its technically art, so what do you want it to be hosted on? Cupeupload, Scratch, or Projects? (wait how does project image hosting work)

PTheGreat42

scratch, I guess

--Slimeball--

NotDucki_ wrote:

(wait how does project image hosting work)
Make a new project and store the image (preferably SVG) in it as a sprite.
You already did so with -CrIxx-'s money sprite order!

NotDucki_

--Slimeball-- wrote:

NotDucki_ wrote:

(wait how does project image hosting work)
Make a new project and store the image (preferably SVG) in it as a sprite.
You already did so with -CrIxx-'s money sprite order!
Oh, that makes much more sense now! Thanks!

(if its not taken by Friday, I'll take it)

--Slimeball--

Reply to: @PTheGreat42:
went ahead and made this, is there anything you want to change b4 i send [img]?
Order #1 of @PTheGreat42:

--Slimeball--

also i would like 100th post lol