npoka

Since the scenes may be inappropriate to some young users, blood is not allowed in any form.

ShyGamer16

It depends. If it's moderately mild then it'll probably just get marked as NFE.

Super_Scratch_Bros20

npoka wrote:

Since the scenes may be inappropriate to some young users, blood is not allowed in any form.

Wrong. It does appear to be allowed in educational settings (as long as it isn't too explicit), despite what the wiki says. The user who inserted it in the article left it there a long time ago, and additionally, I believe there was confusion on her part.

cat_tap

It depends on the situation.
a) A character is being S***bed, no-no.
b) A character is being sacrificed, in my opinion. that should not be added, deifitnetly not.
c) A badguy's death, no.
d) A character got a small papaer cut, yes.
e) They explode, definetely not.
f) A character spits it out, no, that might make kids think “what's wrong with them???” and lots of other guesome and creepy thoughts, so no.
g) A nose bleed, i actually have 0 clue if this is allowed or not. someone can quote this and answer that .
If you would, state the situation.

Super_Scratch_Bros20

cat_tap wrote:

g) A nose bleed, i actually have 0 clue if this is allowed or not. someone can quote this and answer that

I think it would be fine unless there is an extremely large amount of blood gushing out. That's just a guess, though.

However, I would like to ask: Where do you get your information from?

sonic__fan

Super_Scratch_Bros20 wrote:

However, I would like to ask: Where do you get your information from?
Either some wiki article or just plain common sense.

Super_Scratch_Bros20

sonic__fan wrote:

Super_Scratch_Bros20 wrote:

However, I would like to ask: Where do you get your information from?
Either some wiki article or just plain common sense.

It doesn't say that in a wiki. I already edited it, but at the time this post was made, the wiki said that any minor blood is not allowed.

And going upon just common sense to determine right and wrong doesn't always work out, even if you think you're right. That's because lots of people think differently on what they think is right and wrong. Hopefully the political madness makes this evident…

It's not proven. No one knows the answer yet. I really want to say “a papercut or nose bleed is okay”, but it could be misused. (For example, blood gushing out everywhere because of a minor papercut or nose bleed as a silly joke, making blood cover the room.)

I would honestly appreciate it if the Scratch Team made an announcement on this, since “how much blood is allowed” is a frequent question that we don't entirely know how to answer, despite your guessing. However, making an announcement would call attention to blood, and users may start making lots of projects with what they think is “minor blood”.

sonic__fan

Super_Scratch_Bros20 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

Super_Scratch_Bros20 wrote:

However, I would like to ask: Where do you get your information from?
Either some wiki article or just plain common sense.

It doesn't say that in a wiki. I already edited it, but at the time this post was made, the wiki said that any minor blood is not allowed.

And going upon just common sense to determine right and wrong doesn't always work out, even if you think you're right. That's because lots of people think differently on what they think is right and wrong. Hopefully the political madness makes this evident…

It's not proven. No one knows the answer yet. I really want to say “a papercut or nose bleed is okay”, but it could be misused. (For example, blood gushing out everywhere because of a minor papercut or nose bleed as a silly joke, making blood cover the room.)

I would honestly appreciate it if the Scratch Team made an announcement on this, since “how much blood is allowed” is a frequent question that we don't entirely know how to answer, despite your guessing. However, making an announcement would call attention to blood, and users may start making lots of projects with what they think is “minor blood”.
My guess was just some 1-second thinking, and you're acting as if I thought of it for 20 hours, but you are correct.

Super_Scratch_Bros20

sonic__fan wrote:

My guess was just some 1-second thinking, and you're acting as if I thought of it for 20 hours, but you are correct.

That's okay, I suppose. I do think, however, that we should have proper evidence when making a claim like this…

Speaking of proper evidence, I would appreciate it very much if someone (preferably a Scratch Team member who knows how much blood can be in a project) would respond.

sonic__fan

Super_Scratch_Bros20 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

My guess was just some 1-second thinking, and you're acting as if I thought of it for 20 hours, but you are correct.

That's okay, I suppose. I do think, however, that we should have proper evidence when making a claim like this…

Speaking of proper evidence, I would appreciate it very much if someone (preferably a Scratch Team member who knows how much blood can be in a project) would respond.
Yes.

-RetroAnimator-

yalp235 wrote:

I’m wondering
Probably not because the ST are really strict about it, but don't do it too much if you decide to

sonic__fan

-RetroAnimator- wrote:

yalp235 wrote:

I’m wondering
Probably not because the ST are really strict about it, but don't do it too much if you decide to
You should probably change that and contact that ST to be least strict - someone reported me for saying the same thing you did.

Super_Scratch_Bros20

-RetroAnimator- wrote:

yalp235 wrote:

I’m wondering
Probably not because the ST are really strict about it, but don't do it too much if you decide to

I might be saying this a bit too much, but do you have proof of this? I need this for the wiki.

Scratchy697

how much

Super_Scratch_Bros20

Scratchy697 wrote:

how much

Yeah, I don't think anyone on this topic really knows, despite confident answers. I think this fact alone is enough to close the topic. It's spreading misleading information to a question that no one knows the answer to.

PlatoHero_

I thing that minute bleeding,(like from a needle) is OK.