Codingland

MelonMars wrote:

Codingland wrote:

Bump
(Is this dead??? I hope all of our hard work doesn't go to waste.)
I have been wanting to make this forever. I hope it doesn't end
Ill be able to work on it after friday. Until then, but i have midterms until then .
We'll need the entire collab to come back

chessoctopus9

Codingland wrote:

MelonMars wrote:

Codingland wrote:

Bump
(Is this dead??? I hope all of our hard work doesn't go to waste.)
I have been wanting to make this forever. I hope it doesn't end
Ill be able to work on it after friday. Until then, but i have midterms until then .
We'll need the entire collab to come back
Ok

chessoctopus9

How is the multiplayer going?

Codingland

Bump

RISINGSTAR321

Name:RISINGSTAR5678
Position I'm applying for: coder and animator
Why Me: cause i think this is a great opportunity for me to showcase my school

Codingland

RISINGSTAR321 wrote:

Name:RISINGSTAR5678
Position I'm applying for: coder and animator
Why Me: cause i think this is a great opportunity for me to showcase my school
You are in!

Codingland

The AI is where this died once MelonMars left

twitch_BobbyBrawlz

Name: @twitch_BobbyBrawlz
Position I'm applying for: Coder (I could do cloud)

NILL_GAMES10

.

NILL_GAMES10

when green flag clicked
forever
go to [Naval Battle, love and favourite it v]
end
I have a few ideas for multiplayer: you can join private or public games, or create a private game. People can joinbthe private game with a game code (like in among us)

Codingland

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
go to [Naval Battle, love and favourite it v]
end
I have a few ideas for multiplayer: you can join private or public games, or create a private game. People can joinbthe private game with a game code (like in among us)
hmmm, Do you even know how to do online multiplayer. If so, make a online multiplayer project for me to see

101Corp

I can help.
I even tried making a clone of the game

Codingland

101Corp wrote:

I can help.
I even tried making a clone of the game
Uh, I kinda only want 1 version of the game to exist, It is at 0.9.1 and 1.0 s going well. It is almost done

101Corp

Codingland wrote:

101Corp wrote:

I can help.
I even tried making a clone of the game
Uh, I kinda only want 1 version of the game to exist, It is at 0.9.1 and 1.0 s going well. It is almost done
I could port my fixes and features to it

Codingland

101Corp wrote:

Codingland wrote:

101Corp wrote:

I can help.
I even tried making a clone of the game
Uh, I kinda only want 1 version of the game to exist, It is at 0.9.1 and 1.0 s going well. It is almost done
I could port my fixes and features to it
It is fine, it isnt broken and it just needs –CherryKitty– to add in multiplayer

NILL_GAMES10

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
go to [Naval Battle, love and favourite it v]
end
I have a few ideas for multiplayer: you can join private or public games, or create a private game. People can joinbthe private game with a game code (like in among us)
Haha that was like my 3rd post ever-
Also, i tried griffpatches tutorial but i couldnt get it

Codingland

Bump!

Codingland

Bump
Need Artists PLZ

NILL_GAMES10

Codingland wrote:

Bump
Need Artists PLZ
i can do art
offtopic
you should probably update your siggy
/offtopic

Codingland

twitch_BobbyBrawlz wrote:

Name: @twitch_BobbyBrawlz
Position I'm applying for: Coder (I could do cloud)
Hi, sorry for the late reply. You can join