topman101

when green flag clicked
say (Bob Saget likes scratch)
set [()Bob Saget liking v] to [6 ]

neowartortle45

yay

asb367dzb

Yo man

Moonfang_cat

I see there is now limited space in the sprite editor,thus causing everything to become bigger on the completed project.I would like to know if there is a possible way to fix this without downloading 1.4

neowartortle45

Moonfang_cat wrote:

I see there is now limited space in the sprite editor,thus causing everything to become bigger on the completed project.I would like to know if there is a possible way to fix this without downloading 1.4
hmm… it seems too be a lie mad

Moonfang_cat


It is not a lie, nor am i mad. Im just confused and not used to it. Go into create, and make a new sprite. it gives you the same space as it does for a background. I have no idea if its simply me and a glitch, but i have tried numerous times and it keeps happening,and this did not appear to happen prior to the update.
(sorry that i did not Include your comment in this, haven't a clue how, new to the forums. )

funonthebungames

happy upadate!


when green flag clicked
stop [all v]

ImMaximum

The massive project loading thing mostly came up following the event that it wouldn't load, which made it both coincidental and more annoying / traumatizing for me. #MassiveSwag

neowartortle45

Moonfang_cat wrote:

It is not a lie, nor am i mad. Im just confused and not used to it. Go into create, and make a new sprite. it gives you the same space as it does for a background. I have no idea if its simply me and a glitch, but i have tried numerous times and it keeps happening,and this did not appear to happen prior to the update.
(sorry that i did not Include your comment in this, haven't a clue how, new to the forums. )
that's it I am not asking u again dude

Moonfang_cat

neowartortle45 wrote:

Moonfang_cat wrote:

It is not a lie, nor am i mad. Im just confused and not used to it. Go into create, and make a new sprite. it gives you the same space as it does for a background. I have no idea if its simply me and a glitch, but i have tried numerous times and it keeps happening,and this did not appear to happen prior to the update.
(sorry that i did not Include your comment in this, haven't a clue how, new to the forums. )
that's it I am not asking u again dude

I'm confused. you did not ask anything to begin with. all i wanted to know was why this is happening and if it is part of the update or me.

ZombieTurtle

I really don't like the new update because for the people that have AE's, and have maybe around 800 projects in their studios, all that shows up is 100+. But I do like the fact that when you change the note when you're making a project, it gives you a keyboard to choose the notes from. Altogether, it's an ok update, don't love it and I don't hate it. And I'm sure everyone with AE's feels the same way.

TheHockeyist

ZombieTurtle wrote:

I really don't like the new update because for the people that have AE's, and have maybe around 800 projects in their studios, all that shows up is 100+. But I do like the fact that when you change the note when you're making a project, it gives you a keyboard to choose the notes from. Altogether, it's an ok update, don't love it and I don't hate it. And I'm sure everyone with AE's feels the same way.
Go team Anti-AE! #nottryingtocausedebate

epicpiggy88

I love updates so much!

SBJ1943

I am a 4 month old Scratcher. Since yesterday, I find a problem in script and image ditor areas. The height has increased too much, with a result; I can not have access to bottom part of the screen - definitely not the ‘backpack’

I shall be grateful, if you can arrange to fix it.

neowartortle45

SBJ1943 wrote:

I am a 4 month old Scratcher. Since yesterday, I find a problem in script and image ditor areas. The height has increased too much, with a result; I can not have access to bottom part of the screen - definitely not the ‘backpack’

I shall be grateful, if you can arrange to fix it.
well sorry but I am NOT here to kick the baby thanks for talking with neowartortle45 please come again

stickmancompany

Japanese people are very troubled by this update.
Number of projects of the studio reaches 100 or more, because it began to change in the representation of projects (100 +), and inconvenience.
I want you to return the number of projects to be displayed as it is.

neowartortle45

stickmancompany wrote:

Japanese people are very troubled by this update.
Number of projects of the studio reaches 100 or more, because it began to change in the representation of projects (100 +), and inconvenience.
I want you to return the number of projects to be displayed as it is.
alright then

Blackswift

when green flag clicked
repeat until <<(New Glitch) = [Found]> or <(New Update) = [Available] >>

play sound [YAAAAAAAY v] until done
end

neowartortle45

MrKennyStudios

My reaction to when I see new updates:
when green flag clicked
wait until <new update>
play sound [YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY] until done
say [yay] for (2) secs