ask-hibou

ask-hibou wrote:

when green flag clicked
if <not <((1) + (1)) = [2]>> then
broadcast [End Of World v]

end

when I receive [End Of World v]
repeat (1000)
play sound [Boom v]
switch costume to [Boom v]
end

Flow-

Nice!

GiochiBlu

mactro wrote:

And offline editor still at v.404 Are you planning to update this any time soon?
A bug in the offline editor: if i re-start it, the setted language switch to english and I always must change it to italian.
when green flag clicked
set [language v] to [english]
say [noooo ancora] for (2) secs
set [language v] to [italiano]
say [keep italian please] for (3) secs
if <<I reboot offline editor> and <(language)=[english]>> then
ask to [Scratch Team v] [Can you fix?]//category=sensing
end

Interni

Thanks Scratchteam
and When can I download the new version on the computer?

Bluenunchuck

Awesome! Also… umm… cough cloud lists cough when…

liam48D

SEVENTY bug fixes. I have cool stuff to look into! :3

Zro716

It seems this update has also caused several project thumbnails to change to the initial project loadout (scratch cat in middle of blank stage).

Zaptoe_Games

Hey, look at this weird glitch thing I found. I was on scratch doing stuff and I called a variable %complete and it looked like the thing you use to pick colours. After, I called a variable %c and the same thing happened. I then found that similar things happen when you call a variable %b and %d as well. So maybe you should fix that, or could you tell me why that happens?

trivin

I don't like some of the updates like the one where you can't see how many curators are in a studio and the one where in a studio it says 100+ projects instead of the exact number. I just wanted to point that out because I waste time counting the projects in my studios. I hope no offence is taken. Thanks for reading my post ~@trivin

talkingtoilet8

I was sure you would find out a way to stop add everything studios. Its a great idea to make it not display the actual number!

NeonTech

However, there is a project thumbnail glitch. When ever I try to save my thumbnail, the project thumbnail always defaults to a scratch cat.

trivin

I disagree with @talkingtoilet8. I mean, what's wrong with Add Everything studios? I just thought I'd mention that if you make a studio but can't think of a subject it's just right!
Once again, I hope no offence is taken ~@trivin

Eugenbross

speakvisually wrote:

We have a lot of awesome updates to share with you!

Website Updates
We made some updates to the way content is stored and loaded on the site. This will lead to speedier page loads! We also rolled out some updates to Scratch extensions. In doing so, we needed to remove the ability to share from your MyStuff page.

Also, we changed the way studios display curators and total number of projects. You can read more about this change by checking out this post: Add Everything & Displaying Number of Projects in Studios

Editor Updates
You'll notice a lot of little bug fixes in the editor. You can check out all of these fixes on GitHub, a website where we track and fix bugs. https://github.com/LLK/scratch-flash/issues?milestone=3&state=closed . Almost 70 bug fixes in total :]

Some of the more visible updates:
- Added piano to pick note block
- Fixed size of ‘Project loading’ box (remember how massive it used to be?!)

Scratch On!

Please ADD the “Share” button from My Stuff back because it's more easier to share project in My Stuff page!

cade5494

say [Whoohoo!] for (2) secs

Zro716

trivin wrote:

I mean, what's wrong with Add Everything studios?
Well if you read this you will see they don't want the good studios to be drowned out by them.

trivin

Zro716 wrote:

trivin wrote:

I mean, what's wrong with Add Everything studios?
Well if you read this you will see they don't want the good studios to be drowned out by them.
My point was that they are useful for when you accidentally create a studio or just decide you want to make a studio but can't think of a subject.

TheHockeyist

NeonTech wrote:

However, there is a project thumbnail glitch. When ever I try to save my thumbnail, the project thumbnail always defaults to a scratch cat.
The thumbnail glitch seems to be fixed now. (I'm not an ST member, but they seem to have fixed it.)

mewtaylor

TheHockeyist wrote:

NeonTech wrote:

However, there is a project thumbnail glitch. When ever I try to save my thumbnail, the project thumbnail always defaults to a scratch cat.
The thumbnail glitch seems to be fixed now. (I'm not an ST member, but they seem to have fixed it.)

Yes we did add a fix for that - thanks for your patience!

SuperSmashScratch

trivin wrote:

Zro716 wrote:

trivin wrote:

I mean, what's wrong with Add Everything studios?
Well if you read this you will see they don't want the good studios to be drowned out by them.
My point was that they are useful for when you accidentally create a studio or just decide you want to make a studio but can't think of a subject.
Delete the studio is the best choice. We don't want spam.

SuperSmashScratch

minirag wrote:

Updates? YAY! The piano thing is awesome. I don't like how curators are dispalyed though.
say [I liked it better when you could see the amount of curators easily]

Omnom08 wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [Why do you have to do this update now you cant tell how much curators they are in the studio] for (2) secs
Answers can easily be read.