so awesome
when green flag clicked
say [im dying of exitement] for (forever) secs

aj2004

when [awesome:) v] key pressed

Swampert11

More updates!

minirag

Updates? YAY! The piano thing is awesome. I don't like how curators are dispalyed though.
say [I liked it better when you could see the amount of curators easily]

TiberiumFusion

I think your update broke the project preview images since all the new projects I've seen that are recently made/shared just have a thumbnail of the Scratch cat from when the project was first created.

MrKennyStudios

TiberiumFusion wrote:

I think your update broke the project preview images since all the new projects I've seen that are recently made/shared just have a thumbnail of the Scratch cat from when the project was first created.
I see that too.

Happiny-64

TiberiumFusion wrote:

Even old Scratch 1.4/1.3.1/1.2.1 projects?

infinitytec

Thanks for the updates!
When will this update come for the offline editor?

TiberiumFusion

Happiny-64 wrote:

TiberiumFusion wrote:

No, just any project made by clicking “Create” in the header. I think they crashed their image CDN when the updates were pushed.

samanyolu

Nice updates!

Happiny-64

TiberiumFusion wrote:

Happiny-64 wrote:

TiberiumFusion wrote:

No, just any project made by clicking “Create” in the header. I think they crashed their image CDN when the updates were pushed.
Oh.

Thepuzzlegame

Sweet! I think the scratch wiki reported these changes before there were even announced on the main page!

Omnom08

when green flag clicked
say [Why do you have to do this update now you cant tell how much curators they are in the studio] for (2) secs

gamer_xD

cool update
I will scratch on…

mactro

And offline editor still at v.404 Are you planning to update this any time soon?

GiochiBlu

Hi, I'm a Scratch translater for italian language . Can you add all new suggestions for the Scratch 2.0 website in the website?

I translated also the Scratch 2.0 offline editor download page for the relase v404. If you relase a new version of the offline editor can you only edit the version number and the relase date without re-write all the page? Thank you.
Scratch translation server, my translation account GiochiBlu, my Scratch account GiochiBlu.

ask-hibou

when green flag clicked
if <not <((1) + (1)) = [2]>> then
broadcast [End Of World v]

end

when I receive [End Of World v]
repeat (1000)
play sound [Boom v] until done
switch costume to [Boom v] until done
end