p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- wrote:

84375 wrote:

I'd have to work out more details, but I could probably help with this, OP
Would you just want to work on the processor, or would you like to help with the whole thing?

I can help with as much as you need me to; I'll see if I can work out a processor based off of your explanation.

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-

84375 wrote:

84375 wrote:

Would you just want to work on the processor, or would you like to help with the whole thing?

I can help with as much as you need me to; I'll see if I can work out a processor based off of your explanation.
Thanks! It would be nice to start off with the similarity recognizer, and others could help you off of there

Paddle2See

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

84375 wrote:

Wait, if it isn't cloud, how is it going to save drawings for people to be able to view?

Moderators may work, but the moderators, or honestly anyone with any experience with code would still be seeing inappropriate content if someone decided to use the project for that, and I'm not sure what ST would think about that. Honestly, if this project were able to filter out that kind of stuff using image scanning, this would be a really cool thing.
We're going to use save codes.
Save codes saved to the forums or in comments should be fine. If somebody abuses the project, just report the save code.

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-

Paddle2See wrote:

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

84375 wrote:

Wait, if it isn't cloud, how is it going to save drawings for people to be able to view?

Moderators may work, but the moderators, or honestly anyone with any experience with code would still be seeing inappropriate content if someone decided to use the project for that, and I'm not sure what ST would think about that. Honestly, if this project were able to filter out that kind of stuff using image scanning, this would be a really cool thing.
We're going to use save codes.
Save codes saved to the forums or in comments should be fine. If somebody abuses the project, just report the save code.
Okay Thanks! Would you mind just skimming and scanning through some of the other conversation to make sure it's all fine?

Ninja_666

Ninja_666 wrote:

Ninja_666: I need you to create a pen circle/square creator with a ton of different settings, such as thickness, size, position, maybe height and length for square, height and length for the circle, and more. Let me know once you are done
Lol My project that I'm gonna sacrifice for this cause I have no motivation to keep doing my project XD
Can you add some more effects?
Which?

zHmonster

hehe just letting u know that i'm currently working on my task

TheGlassPenguin

Hey p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-, I think you missed the submission for my first task. Here it is:

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

Here's the link: https://turbowarp.org/477171758. Like you said, none of the graphics will be final, so replace the ones I've made. The music is the title screen theme from Wii Play, I think it could play the whole time the project is running. (for crediting if it gets included, here's a link: https://youtu.be/qiMglVFVTyM). And the “Hi, I am a placeholder” graphic is from https://binged.it/2XZ6XG6.
And a quick idea for the help and credits: have a little thingy that says to go back to the menu, to click the flag.

Ok, that's it. Let me know if you need anything else.

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-

zHmonster wrote:

hehe just letting u know that i'm currently working on my task
Thanks!

Ninja_666 wrote:

Ninja_666 wrote:

Ninja_666: I need you to create a pen circle/square creator with a ton of different settings, such as thickness, size, position, maybe height and length for square, height and length for the circle, and more. Let me know once you are done
Lol My project that I'm gonna sacrifice for this cause I have no motivation to keep doing my project XD
Which?
thickness of the outline, different heights/ widths etc. You can make up more if you find necessary!

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

Hey p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-, I think you missed the submission for my first task. Here it is:

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

Here's the link: https://turbowarp.org/477171758. Like you said, none of the graphics will be final, so replace the ones I've made. The music is the title screen theme from Wii Play, I think it could play the whole time the project is running. (for crediting if it gets included, here's a link: https://youtu.be/qiMglVFVTyM). And the “Hi, I am a placeholder” graphic is from https://binged.it/2XZ6XG6.
And a quick idea for the help and credits: have a little thingy that says to go back to the menu, to click the flag.

Ok, that's it. Let me know if you need anything else.
Oops, looks like my post didn't go through for yours. It's really nice! Could you work on a tool that draws shapes with the same adjustments from Ninja's, but you can choose how many sides it has? The sides would always be the same length.

84375 wrote:

84375 wrote:

Thanks! It would be nice to start off with the similarity recognizer, and others could help you off of there

Alright!

dinoshark123best

84375 wrote:

84375 wrote:

84375 wrote:

Alright!
i actually made a scanner that works on certain conditions! what happens is the scanner has a list of all the letters, after scanning, it converts anything’s that looks like the letter, into text, but only in a range so if it’s far from being let’s say an A, it won’t expect it as text, once turning anything within range of the letters to text, it will delete them off.

Ninja_666

Ninja_666 wrote:

Ninja_666 wrote:

Which?
thickness of the outline, different heights/ widths etc. You can make up more if you find necessary!
I already have that with the sliders and different heights/ widths is when you drag it

TheGlassPenguin

Could you work on a tool that draws shapes with the same adjustments from Ninja's, but you can choose how many sides it has? The sides would always be the same length.
Um, that's a little too complicated for me to do. Could someone else try it? I could make a basic shape stamper or work a little bit more on the interface if you'd like.

dinoshark123best wrote:

84375 wrote:

84375 wrote:

84375 wrote:

Alright!
i actually made a scanner that works on certain conditions! what happens is the scanner has a list of all the letters, after scanning, it converts anything’s that looks like the letter, into text, but only in a range so if it’s far from being let’s say an A, it won’t expect it as text, once turning anything within range of the letters to text, it will delete them off.

Nice! What's the link?

dinoshark123best

84375 wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

84375 wrote:

84375 wrote:

84375 wrote:

Alright!

Nice! What's the link?
that’s the thing, i made this a few months ago but never shared it because if it failed it could be really bad. i decided to delete it because i will never use it. either way it got messed up and the scanner turns everything into text now

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

Could you work on a tool that draws shapes with the same adjustments from Ninja's, but you can choose how many sides it has? The sides would always be the same length.
Um, that's a little too complicated for me to do. Could someone else try it? I could make a basic shape stamper or work a little bit more on the interface if you'd like.
You could make the graphics for the frond page (the buttons) maybe you could make a logo too

Ninja_666 wrote:

Ninja_666 wrote:

Ninja_666 wrote:

Which?
I already have that with the sliders and different heights/ widths is when you drag it
Like one where you can change the height without changing the width.

zHmonster

hehe done with the basics. it also records the drawing in a list.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477276664/

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-

zHmonster wrote:

hehe done with the basics. it also records the drawing in a list.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477276664/
Cool! I found a glitch though where it will scan the same thing multiple times even though the mouse hasn't changed. I'm remixing it right now…

TheGlassPenguin

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

You could make the graphics for the front page (the buttons) maybe you could make a logo too
Done.
Here are the redesigned title screen buttons:

I used the same button maker tool that I used to make the buttons in my forum signature (link).

And for a logo:

I used Google Drawings, and the word “Squiggly” in the “Hi Melody” font, and the pen (source). The pen symbolizes the handwriting/drawing part of the project and that it's a pen engine.

If you like them, I'll switch the graphics in my title screen sprite to these ones.
Sorry about the image size, cubeupload is acting up

Ninja_666

Ninja_666 wrote:

Ninja_666 wrote:

Ninja_666 wrote:

Which?
Like one where you can change the height without changing the width.
I don't think that's needed