TheGlassPenguin

bump

SqueezyStudios

Your nickname: SqueezyStudios
Why you want to join:Im just kinda bored but also I like coding and have been on scratch for two years
What job you want: Coder and designer

superfazbro

what is this abut

TheGlassPenguin

superfazbro wrote:

what is this abut

Read the whole post.

TheGlassPenguin

b
m
u
p

dudemanwest

nevermind

H10Scratch

Here's my application!

Your nickname: Hadude/H10
Why you want to join: I really am fascinated by the idea of this! It sounds like a good project for countless reasons! I'd be adding to the project, I'd also be learning a little more, and more people might join, so it's like a community project! The main reason I'd want to join though would probably be so I could help out in all!
What job you want: I liked the Coding job and the Topic Helper/Maintainer job, so either one of those would work, depending on what you think is best!

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-

H10Scratch wrote:

Here's my application!

Your nickname: Hadude/H10
Why you want to join: I really am fascinated by the idea of this! It sounds like a good project for countless reasons! I'd be adding to the project, I'd also be learning a little more, and more people might join, so it's like a community project! The main reason I'd want to join though would probably be so I could help out in all!
What job you want: I liked the Coding job and the Topic Helper/Maintainer job, so either one of those would work, depending on what you think is best!
accepted!
Could you work on a project that finds similarities in 2 different things?

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-

dudemanwest wrote:

nevermind
Sorry that I didn't get to this sooner! I saw this, but must've forgotten. Would you mind reverting this post back to your application?

Pechu317

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- wrote:

Could you work on a project that finds similarities in 2 different things?
what does that mean

dudemanwest

well, I realised that I hadnt really ever used the pen addon before, and that it probably wouldnt go too well. If I learn how pen works and get good at it, I'll probably come back

SqueezyStudios

I assume you have rejected my application

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-

SqueezyStudios wrote:

No

What kinds of things do you do?

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-

SqueezyStudios wrote:

No

Wait, I got the names wrong. That's to @dudemanwest. I'll look for your application now.

dudemanwest

SqueezyStudios wrote:

No

Wait, I got the names wrong. That's to @dudemanwest. I'll look for your application now.

literally anything else, I can do some art. I mainly code, but I dont do much stuff regarding to cloud variables

SqueezyStudios

Thank you!

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-

SqueezyStudios wrote:

Thank you!
I can't find your application…

dudemanwest wrote:

SqueezyStudios wrote:

No

literally anything else, I can do some art. I mainly code, but I dont do much stuff regarding to cloud variables
Would you want to do anything socially (like forums, studios, and PROPPERLY advertising)?

SqueezyStudios

Why you want to join:Im just kinda bored but also I like coding and have been on scratch for two years and also i want try out collabortaing, this sounds like a cool idea

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-

SqueezyStudios wrote:

Why you want to join:Im just kinda bored but also I like coding and have been on scratch for two years and also i want try out collabortaing, this sounds like a cool idea
Hired!
First Job:
design the front page buttons a bit more. You can find the buttons here.

TheGlassPenguin

SqueezyStudios wrote:

Hired!
First Job:
design the front page buttons a bit more. You can find the buttons here.
Are you talking about the topic front page or the project front page?