LankyBox01



Home | Forms | Terms | Reviews | Parteners | Staff

  • Welcome! Welcome to The Puzzle Shop! Go ahead and order whatever you want
  • Apply! We are currently hiring, we would be happy if you would apply
  • Order! Just order something pls i don't care just do it or whatyeverSFdaasdfsae

LankyBox01



Home | Forms | Terms | Reviews | Parteners | Staff

Forms

Ordering Form
Username:
Deadline (dd/mm/yy):
Are you following this discussion:
What do you need:
Other:
Applying Form
Username:
Alts (All your alternate accounts):
Why should you work here:
Exact post count (Look here):
Other shop you've worked at:
Other:
Reviewing Form
Username:
What you ordered:
Who did your order:
Description:
Would you buy again:
Partenership Form
Username:
Shop owner:
Shop link:
Shop banner:
Why should we partener:
Did you get permission from the owner:
Other:

LankyBox01



Home | Forms | Terms | Reviews | Parteners | Staff

Terms

This shop (“we”, “us”, “our”) is owned and operated by LankyBox01 (“Lanky”).The use of this Shop is for supplying users with assets for their projects, studios, or even other shops. When using this shop, you agree to all of the Terms specified below. If you do not agree to these Terms of Use, you should not order, partener, or review this shop.

Usage of this Shop
When using our shop, you agree not to:
  • Use assets you order from our shop without giving credit.
  • Attempt to spam, advertise, or be disrespectful to our workers.

Usage of Assets
You can order any kind of assets from our shop, but you can only use them by giving credit to our Shop and the worker that made you the asset. Here's an example credit:
The sprite movement script was made by @Girl21231 in The Puzzle Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/461739/

Partenering
To verify that you read these terms, please include the word “Piece” in your form to prove that you have read and understood these terms. Just putting the word “piece” without actually reading these terms may result in denying your form.

Applying
To apply, you need at least 100 posts and at least 2 weeks of experience at other shops. If you do not reach these requirements, we recommend you apply at another shop or wait until you reach the requirements.

Cancelled Policies
The below policies won't take effect until a specific amount of time.
[s][b]Strikes Policy[/b]
When you're a worker and you do something wrong, you may get a warning. But if you do it again, you get a strike. Once you have 3 strikes, you're fired and you cannot re-apply.

[u]Strike punishments:[/u]
[list]
[b]1 Strike[/b] - Nothing.
[/list]
[list]
[b]2 Strikes[/b] - Cannot take orders until the strike count goes to 1.
[/list]
[list]
[b]3 Strikes[/b] - Fired permanently and cannot re-apply.
[/list]
[list]
[b]1 Critical Strike[/b] - Cannot take
[/list]

[u]Strike removal[/u]
A strike usually take 2 days until removed. But a critical strike take 5 days until removed.
If there are 2 strikes, it will take 5 days to remove both. But 2 critical strikes take 7 days until removed.[/s]

LankyBox01



Home | Forms | Terms | Reviews | Parteners | Staff

Reviews

Username: GachaN0nsense
What you ordered: A banner for my shop
Who did your order: Lanky
Description: Hard to describe- I really love it though
Would you buy again: Definitely

LankyBox01



Home | Forms | Terms | Reviews | Parteners | Staff

Parteners

The smooth shop | Quality orders made with care! | Order today! |
ռɛʊȶʀօռ ֆɦօք
CR Academy - Online Coding School Based In Singapore
Moigam's Scratch Shop! | Fast service!
Shine Brighter! A review and coding shop!
The Scratch Market||| Intros, Outros, Art, Coding, Debugging, You Name it…We Got it!

LankyBox01



Home | Forms | Terms | Reviews | Parteners | Staff

Staff

President: LankyBox01
Vice President:

Manager:
Assistant Manager:

Worker #1: ramiepspp

LankyBox01



Reserved
This post is reserved.

LankyBox01



Reserved
This post is reserved.

LankyBox01

Bump!

ramiepspp

Applying Form
Username: ramiepspp
Alts (All your alternate accounts): Narwhal_2010_pen_art
Why should you work here:
Exact post count (Look here): 109
Other shop you've worked at: The Creative Minds Group Lily's Art Shop The Chocolate Pudding Shop 1.0 The Profile Picture Shop The Review Shop!
Other: none

mysterious-neutron

Partenership Form
Username: mysterious-neutron
Shop owner: me
Shop link: The neutron shop
Shop banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/Tavish/costume18.png
Why should we partener: Our shop is growing rapidly and I also want your's to grow
Did you get permission from the owner: I am the owner
Other: Some words are written bold on purpose , I hope you understand

LankyBox01

mysterious-neutron wrote:

Partenership Form
Username: mysterious-neutron
Shop owner: me
Shop link: The neutron shop
Shop banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/Tavish/costume18.png
Why should we partener: Our shop is growing rapidly and I also want your's to grow
Did you get permission from the owner: I am the owner
Other: Some words are written bold on purpose , I hope you understand
Oh, yeah. i can understand *wink*
Acpecteded.

ramiepspp wrote:

Applying Form
Username: ramiepspp
Alts (All your alternate accounts): Narwhal_2010_pen_art
Why should you work here:
Exact post count (Look here): 109
Other shop you've worked at: The Creative Minds Group Lily's Art Shop The Chocolate Pudding Shop 1.0 The Profile Picture Shop The Review Shop!
Other: none
Hi there! You forgot to fill out the “Why should you work here” section. If you want to get hired, go fill it out!

LankyBox01

Bump

ramiepspp

LankyBox01 wrote:

mysterious-neutron wrote:

Partenership Form
Username: mysterious-neutron
Shop owner: me
Shop link: The neutron shop
Shop banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/Tavish/costume18.png
Why should we partener: Our shop is growing rapidly and I also want your's to grow
Did you get permission from the owner: I am the owner
Other: Some words are written bold on purpose , I hope you understand
Oh, yeah. i can understand *wink*
Acpecteded.

ramiepspp wrote:

Applying Form
Username: ramiepspp
Alts (All your alternate accounts): Narwhal_2010_pen_art
Why should you work here:
Exact post count (Look here): 109
Other shop you've worked at: The Creative Minds Group Lily's Art Shop The Chocolate Pudding Shop 1.0 The Profile Picture Shop The Review Shop!
Other: none
Hi there! You forgot to fill out the “Why should you work here” section. If you want to get hired, go fill it out!
oh sorry! I want to work here because I love helping out! especially featured studios.

LankyBox01

ramiepspp wrote:

-snip-

ramiepspp wrote:

Applying Form
Username: ramiepspp
Alts (All your alternate accounts): Narwhal_2010_pen_art
Why should you work here:
Exact post count (Look here): 109
Other shop you've worked at: The Creative Minds Group Lily's Art Shop The Chocolate Pudding Shop 1.0 The Profile Picture Shop The Review Shop!
Other: none
Hi there! You forgot to fill out the “Why should you work here” section. If you want to get hired, go fill it out!
oh sorry! I want to work here because I love helping out! especially featured studios.
You're hired! Feel free to complete orders now

ramiepspp

LankyBox01 wrote:

ramiepspp wrote:

-snip-

ramiepspp wrote:

Applying Form
Username: ramiepspp
Alts (All your alternate accounts): Narwhal_2010_pen_art
Why should you work here:
Exact post count (Look here): 109
Other shop you've worked at: The Creative Minds Group Lily's Art Shop The Chocolate Pudding Shop 1.0 The Profile Picture Shop The Review Shop!
Other: none
Hi there! You forgot to fill out the “Why should you work here” section. If you want to get hired, go fill it out!
oh sorry! I want to work here because I love helping out! especially featured studios.
You're hired! Feel free to complete orders now
thanks!

LankyBox01

Bump!

LankyBox01

Bump!

Ihatr

Username: Ihatr
Shop owner: Ihatr
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/461029/
Shop banner: https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/454913108_400x320.png
Why should we partner: Because lanky is cool and because I don't have partners.
Did you get permission from the owner: I am the owner
Other: Hopefully we can become partners! piece out

ramiepspp

Ihatr wrote:

Username: Ihatr
Shop owner: Ihatr
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/461029/
Shop banner: https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/454913108_400x320.png
Why should we partner: Because lanky is cool and because I don't have partners.
Did you get permission from the owner: I am the owner
Other: Hopefully we can become partners! piece out
the owner will respond to you soon