As with all parts of the Scratch community, Scratchers must follow the Scratch Community Guidelines: Be respectful, offer constructive comments, give credit, be honest, keep personal information private, and help keep the site friendly.
- Keep discussions on topic. If a thread gets derailed, help get it back on track.
- Don’t post links to or have discussions about anything disrespectful or inappropriate for an all ages audience. We will remove or close all threads and posts related to these discussions.
- Don't create topics that have a track record of leading to angry discussion - such as religious topics.
- Don't spam. Make sure that your posts are making a useful contribution to the discussion. If you do not find a thread interesting - don't post in it.
- Don't misquote anyone.
- Please make sure you have a specific subject for your forum topics - vague or loosely defined topics will be closed. Chat topics in particular are not permitted. Your subject must also fit into the forum posting guidelines described above.
- Don't create many topics at once - creating dozens of topics in a short amount of time clutters the forums and makes it difficult to navigate through the forum topics. Please limit to posting no more than 3 new threads a day.
Please use the Text-Based Games Forums for all text-based games (including role-playing games). Thanks!