HelloScratchMit

it features 16 beautiful levels. DO NOT USE “W” TO JUMP. USE MOUSECLICK INSTEAD OR ELSE IT WILL AUTOPLAY.
add [Come on, just play it] to [list v]
link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/323715048/

HyperTerminator

HelloScratchMit wrote:

it features 16 beautiful levels. DO NOT USE “W” TO JUMP. USE MOUSECLICK INSTEAD OR ELSE IT WILL AUTOPLAY.
add [Come on, just play it] to [list v]
link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/323715048/
This is in the wrong topic, ima report it to be moved to show and tell

jaguar1501

It's cool, but I think this is in the wrong topic. It should be in ‘Show and Tell’.

HelloScratchMit

jaguar1501 wrote:

It's cool, but I think this is in the wrong topic. It should be in ‘Show and Tell’.

I see. I accidentally wrote it here. My bad!

Paddle2See

I'll move this over to the Show and Tell section for you - that's a better fit for this kind of topic

HelloScratchMit

Paddle2See wrote:

I'll move this over to the Show and Tell section for you - that's a better fit for this kind of topic
thanks. I accidentally put it here. sorry!