After two years the scratch mentors are back for another project! A big summer collaboration! We're planning on creating the biggest welcoming project with lots of animations, backdrops and music made by all of you!
How to help out
We're looking for people to submit projects with 2-4 seconds of animation or a backdrop showing off something you LOVE about Scratch! It could be anything from a block, the wiki or a type of project!
Make them into a project and then submit them to us over in the studio.
What happens after that?
In the next few months, the scratch mentors are going to go through the submissions and put together a really huge welcoming project! When we do we'll publish it on our account and add it to the welcoming committee so that new scratchers can see it for years to come!
All of the submissions used will be correctly credited within the “Notes and Credits” section of the project notes.
I'm Confused :/
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to EH7meow, ErnieParke or P110 on our profiles & if you'd like to work with other people or tell people what you're working on, feel free to put that in this forum thread below!
When does this end?
We'll close the studio on the 26th of August, so get going! There's not much time to spare!
Visit the Studio or Go Get Started!!
- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/168726140/ by TRImakethebrainhappy
- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/169186123/ by EH7meow
- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/169278214/ by Ewok357
- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/169410177/ by P110
- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/169453543/ by Melrose123
- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/169565767/ by DolphinGirl36