ajsya

BY147258369 wrote:

Hey everyone! This post is going to be moving to another location soon, the page is starting to get a bit laggy!
Cool!

-Kryptic-

happymasksalesmen wrote:

hello! I started yesterday how do I change the touching command to touching sprite two? help will be greatly appreciated!
Hi! Welcome to scratch, to do that you would click on the dropdown, and then click onto sprite 2! Hope That helped!
<touching [sprite2] ?>

berryjam3506

BY147258369 wrote:

Hey everyone! This post is going to be moving to another location soon, the page is starting to get a bit laggy!
I'm not surprised…

ResExsention

berryjam3506 wrote:

BY147258369 wrote:

I'm not surprised…

So this gets unpinned and a new one comes up in it's place?

You know, perhaps I'll write the next introducing topic. I don't think I've ever written an informational topic before…

Ahem.

Seems like there's nobody to welcome at this point.

berryjam3506

ResExsention wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

BY147258369 wrote:

I'm not surprised…

You know, perhaps I'll write the next introducing topic. I don't think I've ever written an informational topic before…

Ahem.

Yeah we should close this one down now lol

BY147258369

ResExsention wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

BY147258369 wrote:

I'm not surprised…

Ahem.

I think we've already got someone in queue to write it out, but if they decide not to, you might be able to.

berryjam3506 wrote:

-snip-
Yeah we should close this one down now lol
I'll keep it open until we get a new one.

EZ-Games

BY147258369 wrote:

Nice.

--Snowball--

Okay everybody! I created the new topic for this, so please don't post here anymore in order to keep things organised. Thanks!

Edit: If you want the link, here you go.

SuperKamekArea

-Kryptic- wrote:

happymasksalesmen wrote:

hello! I started yesterday how do I change the touching command to touching sprite two? help will be greatly appreciated!
Hi! Welcome to scratch, to do that you would click on the dropdown, and then click onto sprite 2! Hope That helped!
<touching [sprite2] ?>
Try this:
<touching ?>
it looks like:
<touching [sprite2 v] ?>

--Snowball--

We should probably close this topic.

EZ-Games

--Snowball-- wrote:

We should probably close this topic.

Agreed. BTW, will the new one get pinned? I am somewhat new to the forums so yeah, sorry if this is a stupid question.

BY147258369

Hey ya'll! This topic is going to be moved here. See you all there!

Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/354209/