Belataphe

WarriorVixen12 wrote:

Hi. I just joined today and this topic said to introduce yourself, so here I am.

Welcome to Scratch! I hope you like it here and will stay. If you ever need help with anything (Scratch related or not), feel free to reach out and ask me!

Belataphe

wkmewsic_voice wrote:

Hi, everybody! I'm not exactly new, I'm just a side account to @wkmewsic that was created recently. Please give me ideas for voice acting! My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Firefox 67.0, Flash 26.0 (release 0)

So do you need ideas for stories to write for voice acting or something else?

harryw595

TorchCrow4000

Hi- I'm not really new but I haven't done scratch in 4 yrs and this is a new account… hi?

berryjam3506

TorchCrow4000 wrote:

Hi- I'm not really new but I haven't done scratch in 4 yrs and this is a new account… hi?
Hi, welcome back to Scratch!

BearSlothCoding

happymasksalesmen wrote:

hello! I started yesterday how do I change the touching command to touching sprite two? help will be greatly appreciated!
If you look at the block
<touching [ v] ?>
and you click the arrow you should see Sprite2. If you click that it should work (I have another account and I use this a lot on there) perfectly in your project.
<touching [ Sprite2] ?>
If you have any other questions, you can go to my profile and ask!
@BearSlothCoding

PopStarYoda

TorchCrow4000 wrote:

Hello! Welcome to this account! ^^

Ace254

hi

SuperKamekArea

Ace254 wrote:

hi
Welcome!
change [Money v] by (Client Score)

MollyandMilodog

nickeljorn wrote:

Nice new topic! I can't really introduce myself, though, because my account is almost nine months old.
thats what I was thinking

PopStarYoda

Ace254 wrote:

hi

Hello! Welcome to Scratch!

fbmang

hi all!

My name Flo. Lately i've been thinking a lot about changing careers. So software development caught my attention and while doing my research I came across “Scratch” as a fun and easy way to dip your toe into actually developing software. Right now I kind of feel that I've sigend up for a marathon and Scratch is where all my training begins.

What's left to say: Let's get to work!

hpanda16

fbmang wrote:

hi all!

My name Flo. Lately i've been thinking a lot about changing careers. So software development caught my attention and while doing my research I came across “Scratch” as a fun and easy way to dip your toe into actually developing software. Right now I kind of feel that I've sigend up for a marathon and Scratch is where all my training begins.

Welcome!

PopStarYoda

fbmang wrote:

hi all!

Hello! Welcome to Scratch! We hope you enjoy all there is that this place has to offer! ^^

BEUFK-stories

Hi,I‘m BEUFK-stories.I'm from China.I want to make a good projects

PopStarYoda

BEUFK-stories wrote:

Hello BEUFK-stories! Welcome to the Scratch community!

EZ-Games

BEUFK-stories wrote:

Hey BEUFK-stories, Welcome to Scratch! If you keep learning new things on Scratch, you will make not only good projects but fantastic projects!

100daysummer

when green flag clicked
ask [Hello! I'm 100daysummer and I have uuuu 7 followers. How are you today?] and wait

100daysummer

if <(answer) = [Good]> then
say [Super! me, too.] for (2) secs
end

nxl2017039

Hi