Saiid

trioteam wrote:

Saiid wrote:

I have a bunch of stuff I have to do, but I can start on the engine in about 12 hours.
Sounds like a plan. Make sure you check out some of land and sea's tile projects if you need help!
I can't find just the plain tiles without scripts. Can I get a link?

LunarDm

I would like to join as a spriter!

adri326

Saiid wrote:

trioteam wrote:

Saiid wrote:

I have a bunch of stuff I have to do, but I can start on the engine in about 12 hours.
Sounds like a plan. Make sure you check out some of land and sea's tile projects if you need help!
I can't find just the plain tiles without scripts. Can I get a link?
Check the last tiling engine of the L&S Project : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72706722/
There are a few tiles in it, and the tiling engine is really fast, but needs some verifications.

pokepedia11

Hi trioteam!! Can I join as a programmer and maybe even a composer or idea maker.

I have currently implemented some doors and collision detection in Pokémon Galaxy (But they still need optimisation)

I have some experience with tile sets in one of my project Super Mario Land but that one is more difficult due to the gravity and all other collisions but it's similar.

trioteam

pokepedia11 wrote:

Hi trioteam!! Can I join as a programmer and maybe even a composer or idea maker.

I have currently implemented some doors and collision detection in Pokémon Galaxy (But they still need optimisation)

I have some experience with tile sets in one of my project Super Mario Land but that one is more difficult due to the gravity and all other collisions but it's similar.
You may join as a programmer! For composition, do you have an example of a song you can show me? It seems that you what midis are, which is good, but Serenity and Strife (SeSt) won't have directly remastered music.

pokepedia11

trioteam wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

Hi trioteam!! Can I join as a programmer and maybe even a composer or idea maker.

I have currently implemented some doors and collision detection in Pokémon Galaxy (But they still need optimisation)

I have some experience with tile sets in one of my project Super Mario Land but that one is more difficult due to the gravity and all other collisions but it's similar.
You may join as a programmer! For composition, do you have an example of a song you can show me? It seems that you what midis are, which is good, but Serenity and Strife (SeSt) won't have directly remastered music.

Thanks a lot for accepting me!!
I actually wanted to be a composer of sound effects like door effects,etc.

trioteam

pokepedia11 wrote:

trioteam wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

Hi trioteam!! Can I join as a programmer and maybe even a composer or idea maker.

I have currently implemented some doors and collision detection in Pokémon Galaxy (But they still need optimisation)

I have some experience with tile sets in one of my project Super Mario Land but that one is more difficult due to the gravity and all other collisions but it's similar.
You may join as a programmer! For composition, do you have an example of a song you can show me? It seems that you what midis are, which is good, but Serenity and Strife (SeSt) won't have directly remastered music.


Thanks a lot for accepting me!!
I actually wanted to be a composer of sound effects like door effects,etc.
Ohh, ok. As long as you know how to create sfx, you're in for that too.

pokepedia11

Thanks!!! What's the story of the game?
Plus who's the other programmers??

Icey29

You may want to make a list of all employees and existing links for stories, etc on the main page so these ^ aren't common questions.

trioteam

Icey29 wrote:

You may want to make a list of all employees and existing links for stories, etc on the main page so these ^ aren't common questions.
aight

trioteam

Quick Update

I've done some work on sprites!
I can't seem to get the cubeupload link for some reason, but you can find them on my account “MarlowofLittleroot” here.

This is an old demo I created for land and sea but never really committed to:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/127020418/

pokepedia11

trioteam wrote:

Quick Update

I've done some work on sprites!
I can't seem to get the cubeupload link for some reason, but you can find them on my account “MarlowofLittleroot” here.

This is an old demo I created for land and sea but never really committed to:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/127020418/

Nice could you provide me with some hand made tiles of dimension 36x36 or 40x40.
Just a few like a ground tile, water tile and a wall tile

trioteam

pokepedia11 wrote:

trioteam wrote:

Quick Update

I've done some work on sprites!
I can't seem to get the cubeupload link for some reason, but you can find them on my account “MarlowofLittleroot” here.

This is an old demo I created for land and sea but never really committed to:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/127020418/

Nice could you provide me with some hand made tiles of dimension 36x36 or 40x40.
Just a few like a ground tile, water tile and a wall tile
I can try

pokepedia11

Hi trioteam!! I wanted to ask of you could make a studio for Pokemon Serenity's development where developers, composers can discuss their issues.

epicgirlwonder

Can I create some ideas for the story?

pokepedia11

epicgirlwonder wrote:

Can I create some ideas for the story?

If you're a member then you can create a story but please see the storyline in the topic's main post by trioteam

pokepedia11

GOOD NEWS!!!!!
The engine for the game finally has a fully scrolling feature that means that we can have 1000 x 1000 maps and without any lag!!!!
I'm gonna start working on collision next!!

Any queries or if you want to see the project please ask!!!

sprite746

pokepedia11 wrote:

GOOD NEWS!!!!!
The engine for the game finally has a fully scrolling feature that means that we can have 1000 x 1000 maps and without any lag!!!!
I'm gonna start working on collision next!!

Any queries or if you want to see the project please ask!!!
Link?

pokepedia11

sprite746 wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

GOOD NEWS!!!!!
The engine for the game finally has a fully scrolling feature that means that we can have 1000 x 1000 maps and without any lag!!!!
I'm gonna start working on collision next!!

Any queries or if you want to see the project please ask!!!
Link?

I'll make it available by the 31st Oct. as I'm busy due to festival of Diwali.

pokepedia11

The tile scrolling project
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/112674975/