meowmoo

Memesight wrote:

Guys, I did genocide.
I thought Undyne the Undying was hard, and then I got to Sans.
Please help…
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/12558716_231178737216632_2133507692_n.jpg

KitkatTV

Free hugs from Monster Kid! Oh, wait… No arms….

Memesight

meowmoo wrote:

Memesight wrote:

Guys, I did genocide.
Please help…
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/12558716_231178737216632_2133507692_n.jpg
Ok, I knew that…

Memesight

PrincelyTights wrote:

Everyone, please don't try to use pronouns that aren't canon, especially for characters using they/them pronouns.
We've been through this many times, and it seems like people aren't listening.
Honestly, Rachyl and I shouldn't keep reminding you but apparently misgendering is still happening.
Please use the correct pronouns. We're not going to go full-out flame war about something like this, but we're still going to correct the incorrect pronouns.

It honestly saddens me that some people refuse to use they/them since I also use those pronouns…
Excuse me, but some people just forgot, or just didn't know that they should call some characters they/them. It's not a refusal to use they/them. I haven't seen anybody refuse to do that. It was just an accident. Some people just don't know. And maybe some people haven't noticed that the game uses they/them pronouns for some characters. Sorry, don't mean to offend anybody, but you're acting like it was their fault that they didn't know.

Nyandog305

Yay! Happy dance! Just finished my Final Save Animation

Shpore

Did anyone else slightly hear “His Theme” in “Finale”?

PrincelyTights

Memesight wrote:

PrincelyTights wrote:

Everyone, please don't try to use pronouns that aren't canon, especially for characters using they/them pronouns.
Honestly, Rachyl and I shouldn't keep reminding you but apparently misgendering is still happening.
Please use the correct pronouns. We're not going to go full-out flame war about something like this, but we're still going to correct the incorrect pronouns.

It honestly saddens me that some people refuse to use they/them since I also use those pronouns…
Excuse me, but some people just forgot, or just didn't know that they should call some characters they/them. It's not a refusal to use they/them. I haven't seen anybody refuse to do that. It was just an accident. Some people just don't know. And maybe some people haven't noticed that the game uses they/them pronouns for some characters. Sorry, don't mean to offend anybody, but you're acting like it was their fault that they didn't know.
I understand where you're coming from! We usually try giving people the benefit of the doubt, but when Rachyl and I correct people who have used the wrong pronouns, some people are like “but no it's my headcanon! stop being so mean/trying to start a flame war!!!”, or they complain. Those are the people that are wrong because they know that they're using the incorrect pronouns.

We're fine with people who didn't know the canon pronouns if they admit their mistake, but the ones who try giving excuses other than not knowing are the ones that I'm mainly trying to address.

MSPA

awesomekid0224 wrote:

LET US MAKE TERRIBLE THINGS RELATED TO ONIONSAN AND ANOTHER CHARACTER
I'LL START
Onionlucas.
I'm on a Mother 3 kick.

Memesight

PrincelyTights wrote:

Memesight wrote:

PrincelyTights wrote:

I understand where you're coming from! We usually try giving people the benefit of the doubt, but when Rachyl and I correct people who have used the wrong pronouns, some people are like “but no it's my headcanon! stop being so mean/trying to start a flame war!!!”, or they complain. Those are the people that are wrong because they know that they're using the incorrect pronouns.

We're fine with people who didn't know the canon pronouns if they admit their mistake, but the ones who try giving excuses other than not knowing are the ones that I'm mainly trying to address.
Oh. I didn't really see anyone that refused. I understand now.

PrincelyTights

Memesight wrote:

Oh. I didn't really see anyone that refused. I understand now.
Most of the stuff that happened was pages ago, it's ok. c:

DATAWSMYOSHI

silverknight01 wrote:

205378 wrote:

DATAWSMYOSHI wrote:

LadyC64 wrote:

Lythium wrote:

*dies from laughter*
Well, I've seen everything now.
i think i started the donald trump memes
Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: Mexicans, and Americans.
One day, the Mexicans started crossing the border and stealing the American jobs.
After a long battle, Everyone kicked the Trump politicians out of country,
because they made a wall that the Mexicans payed for.

And so begins the epic story of…
TRUMPTALE

TEH NEW AU……I guess……..yay. X3

DATAWSMYOSHI

awesomekid0224 wrote:

I can't beat Undyne the Undying.
DO NOT ADD THE “GIT GUD” PICTURE
SHE IS REALLY HARD TO BEAT
I tried to kill her myself, and she is pretty hard. I feel your pain. ;-;

flyingpiearchive

Memesight wrote:

Guys, I did genocide.
Please help…
When he tells you to spare him, spare him. It's the only way to continue the route.

TurtleyCreations

oh boy oh boy bad pixel art
yes i know it's tiny it's only 100x100
and pffffffff who needs to add details

meowmoo

TurtleyCreations wrote:

oh boy oh boy bad pixel art
yes i know it's tiny it's only 100x100
and pffffffff who needs to add details
Better than anything I can do.

pearlymoorehen

TurtleyCreations wrote: