Eh, it's okay.

silverknight01

scrooge200 wrote:

Does anyone like my new signature?
Hahah, yes.

However I might not be the one to ask, because I like everyone's signatures xD

DATAWSMYOSHI

MSPA wrote:

MatPat ruined the Ness and Lucas Smash communities.
Way to go.

He's not Sans and now it's become an Undertale meme haven.
After that theory, I can't look at any comments of a video that has Sans in it. Why? Because every single time a video like that shows up and I read the comments, there's always this person who's like “Sans is Ness.” I'm sick of it now. ;-;

scrooge200

“OW!”

-Omega Flowey, 2015

DATAWSMYOSHI

I'd really like it -and this is just a suggestion- if we stopped having flame wars on just a character's flippin' gender. You know, lots of people might refer to a character as a him/her if they don't have a gender. But now it's becoming an issue everywhere. I mean, if people want to call Frisk a he or a she then let them. They have their rights to say what they believe the gender is, and I don't think it's very fair to just reply (or in discussion forms “quote”) to that statement just so you can say, “It's not a him/her, it has no gender.” That's not helping anyone on this topic at all.

So just leave people alone if they call Mettaton a he or a she or Nabstablook a him. Sure, they have no gender, but correcting them and saying to them that it has no gender won't make them stop. It's just my opinion, I'm not trying to start another flame war.
But if you feel like my own opinion on defending people about calling a genderless character a certain gender is going to start another pointless war, then don't reply to this.

I'm just sick of this discussion topic having flame wars about something minor. It's a discussion. It's suppose to be full of stuff like this. I'm going to have to leave the topic for a while (like a month or so….or maybe even forever) if people start flame wars on genders.
It's just……..this topic is becoming less fun do to this issue. It's just causing a problem that are making people upset or mad. Do you really want that? To realize that people are going to start leaving this discussion due to this? It shouldn't be this big of a problem. I mean dear god….it's SCRATCH! It's just another social website where people can say whatever they want. If people are just going to assume genderless characters (that probably will be confirmed to having a gender soon) have genders, it's fine. This is a place to have fun, and stuff like this isn't making the scratch community fun. It's making it judgmental. Heck, I don't even think this is helping, but it's just me sticking up for the people who assume characters have genders. It's just a video game. I've seen people in love with other fandoms or games that say that genderless characters in the games they play have genders, like the toy animatronics from FNAF. They don't have genders at all, but people say that they do. And people don't mind at ALL. But this fandom? Nope. It's different for some reason. WHY is it, though? Is it because it's a different genre or what? Just…..please. Stop this flame war and let opinions be opinions.

scrooge200

I just fought Glyde. I also killed Jerry. Then I reloaded my save. According to Toby Fox, all monsters are good except Jerry.

NoxSpooth

scrooge200 wrote:

I just fought Glyde. I also killed Jerry. Then I reloaded my save. According to Toby Fox, all monsters are good except Jerry.
And according to Toby Fox, he has no idea why Onionsan exists.

BlueberrySquid09

DATAWSMYOSHI wrote:

scrooge200 wrote:

A question for everyone here.

Which non-boss enemy is your favorite from each area?
This is mine.
Ruins: Froggit
Snowdin: Ice Cap
Waterfall: Woshua
Hotland/CORE: Final Froggit. I also like Madjick.
Ruins: Froggit
Snowdin (tie): Lesser Dog and Snowdrake
Waterfall: TEMMIE
Hotland/CORE: Knight Night (oh, and Vulkin)

And I know that the True Lab wasn't listed, but I kinda wanna put that in:
True Lab: Endogeny

Bob.

BlueberrySquid09

Is it just me that feels that the 3 temmies and bob is a reference to the 4 youtubers

Mark, Jack, Bob and Wade?

Bob was always the sensible one, the “mom” of the group.. makes sense for him just to say his name properly.

ChattiestDrum

BlueberrySquid09 wrote:

Is it just me that feels that the 3 temmies and bob is a reference to the 4 youtubers

Mark, Jack, Bob and Wade?

Bob was always the sensible one, the “mom” of the group.. makes sense for him just to say his name properly.
Someone make this a thing.

Lythium

BlueberrySquid09 wrote:

How old do you think Frisk is?

I mean…

She looks preeetty young…. but come on…

She knows how to flirt, and freed an entire civilization… bought stuff on their own, went on 3 dates…. I mean….

JUST HOW OLD IS SHE??!!!

or he..
Just use they to prevent wars.

MSPA

DATAWSMYOSHI wrote:

MSPA wrote:

MatPat ruined the Ness and Lucas Smash communities.
Way to go.

He's not Sans and now it's become an Undertale meme haven.
After that theory, I can't look at any comments of a video that has Sans in it. Why? Because every single time a video like that shows up and I read the comments, there's always this person who's like “Sans is Ness.” I'm sick of it now. ;-;
Taken from my Yeahed posts on Miiverse. This sums it up.

sbsc2014

@sbsc2014

Lythium

LadyC64

Lythium wrote:

*dies from laughter*

SuperDoom

People, the DT we're supposed to be focusing on is NOT Donald trump, rather it is determination.
Though still, Donald the Trump the Flower 4prez!

SuperDoom

Should I hack my Sans backup so I have eight buttspies?

DATAWSMYOSHI

I think Onionsan is a cross between a squid and an onion.

If Onionsan isn't related to any of those things, then we need a theory on it…..

I say it's a squid.

DATAWSMYOSHI

LadyC64 wrote:

Lythium wrote:

*dies from laughter*
Well, I've seen everything now.