DATAWSMYOSHI

Today is a better day for me.
Because I tried to pet Greater Dog after I'm able to spare it.
Tummy rubs are apparently forbidden.
Poor dog.

pearlymoorehen

BlueberrySquid09 wrote:

How old do you think Frisk is?

I mean…

She looks preeetty young…. but come on…

She knows how to flirt, and freed an entire civilization… bought stuff on their own, went on 3 dates…. I mean….

JUST HOW OLD IS SHE??!!!

or he..
*they
and it's unspecified so you can fit into the role

SuperDoom

Me: I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THE TEMMIE ARMOR!
Temmie: you don hav da munz,
10 minutes later…
Me: Can I have that amazing Temmie Armor?
Temmie: thanks PURCHASE

lunarpelt

pearlymoorehen wrote:

BlueberrySquid09 wrote:

How old do you think Frisk is?

I mean…

She looks preeetty young…. but come on…

She knows how to flirt, and freed an entire civilization… bought stuff on their own, went on 3 dates…. I mean….

JUST HOW OLD IS SHE??!!!

or he..
*they
Ohhh myyy goooddd….. We have like what? 225 pages? with mostly agurments. Welp, lets get to page 300 with this arguement. Personally I think Frisk is around 10ish maybe 11 or 12? I Dunno Cuz He/she looks pretty young to me

MSPA

MatPat ruined the Ness and Lucas Smash communities.
Way to go.

He's not Sans and now it's become an Undertale meme haven.

Rachyl

lunarpelt wrote:

Ohhh myyy goooddd….. We have like what? 225 pages? with mostly agurments. Welp, lets get to page 300 with this arguement. Personally I think Frisk is around 10ish maybe 11 or 12? I Dunno Cuz they look pretty young to me
And it doesn't look like you learned from all those arguments that Frisk actually uses they/them? Wow.

Idk, it's kinda hard for me to tell Frisk's age, so I just label them as “kid” (because striped shirt).

TailsBomberman

So I made this thingy…

scrooge200

SuperDoom wrote:

Me: I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THE TEMMIE ARMOR!
Temmie: you don hav da munz,
10 minutes later…
Me: Can I have that amazing Temmie Armor?
Temmie: thanks PURCHASE
It's amazing how grinding at the CORE is faster than the Dog Salad and Cloudy Glasses.

lunarpelt

Rachyl wrote:

lunarpelt wrote:

Ohhh myyy goooddd….. We have like what? 225 pages? with mostly agurments. Welp, lets get to page 300 with this arguement. Personally I think Frisk is around 10ish maybe 11 or 12? I Dunno Cuz they look pretty young to me
And it doesn't look like you learned from all those arguments that Frisk actually uses they/them? Wow.

Idk, it's kinda hard for me to tell Frisk's age, so I just label them as “kid” (because striped shirt).
I Use He/she, cuz thats how I refer to Him/her in my headcannons..

PrincelyTights

lunarpelt wrote:

Rachyl wrote:

lunarpelt wrote:

I Use He/she, cuz thats how I refer to Him/her in my headcannons..
we've talked about this before.

silverknight01

Underswaped at its finest

this is making me really uncomfortable xD

Rachyl

silverknight01 wrote:

Underswaped at its finest

this is making me really uncomfortable xD
* our reports showed a massive anomaly in the timespace continuum.

(not a swear asterisk)

Paddle2See

Please stop the squabbling and consider returning to productive discussion - or perhaps the topic is talked out?

NoxSpooth

Paddle2See wrote:

Please stop the squabbling and consider returning to productive discussion - or perhaps the topic is talked out?
Ah yes, we shall work on making the discussion less flamey and more enjoyable.

PrincelyTights

NoxSpooth wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

remove the rotten apple(s) not the tree

VixenMangleTheFox

NoxSpooth wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

Says the person who calls everyone out on their use of freaking pronouns!

PrincelyTights

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

Says the person who calls everyone out on their use of freaking pronouns!
you're perfectly ok with using they/them and nox was trying to correct the incorrect pronouns. please dont talk about this anymore

PrincelyTights

Everyone, please don't try to use pronouns that aren't canon, especially for characters using they/them pronouns.
We've been through this many times, and it seems like people aren't listening.
Honestly, Rachyl and I shouldn't keep reminding you but apparently misgendering is still happening.
Please use the correct pronouns. We're not going to go full-out flame war about something like this, but we're still going to correct the incorrect pronouns.

It honestly saddens me that some people refuse to use they/them since I also use those pronouns…

scrooge200

Does anyone like my new signature?

PrincelyTights

scrooge200 wrote:

Does anyone like my new signature?
yes.