danielleer

For some reason at night I'm always on edge because of ‘Gaster’ |D It's like the ram thing from Fran Bow rip.
He'sevenmademyfearofmirrorsworserip

Mewly

I don't actually know who or what Gaster is, even though I watched the entirety of Undertale.

Considering getting the game for myself and going down genocide route, I'm interested in the boss battles. I hear San's is very demanding.

NoxSpooth

Mewly wrote:

I don't actually know who or what Gaster is, even though I watched the entirety of Undertale.

Considering getting the game for myself and going down genocide route, I'm interested in the boss battles. I hear San's is very demanding.
Sans, huh?
Watch out.

You're going to have a bad time.

Mewly

NoxSpooth wrote:

Mewly wrote:

I don't actually know who or what Gaster is, even though I watched the entirety of Undertale.

Considering getting the game for myself and going down genocide route, I'm interested in the boss battles. I hear San's is very demanding.
Sans, huh?
Watch out.

You're going to have a bad time.
But who's Gaster?

NoxSpooth

Mewly wrote:

But who's Gaster?
Seems to be a secret character that can only be seen through file editing. He's the old Royal Scientist.

Mewly



I drew a Frisk!

NoxSpooth

Mewly wrote:

[image]

I drew a Frisk!
Nice! great job

danielleer

omg that's an awesome frisk

Mewly wrote:



I drew a Frisk!

Shez0w

I'm going to marry mettaton if it's the last thing i do

Mewly



Oops, drew some more fanart.
Enjoy.

Anyone have any requests?

NoxSpooth

Mewly, those are really great drawings!

If it isn't too much to ask, could you possibly draw Alphys? She's such a dork. .w.

brantly03

I need some Mettaton Neo, havent seen as much art for him as he deserves.

cs28492

NoxSpooth wrote:

Mewly wrote:

But who's Gaster?
Seems to be a secret character that can only be seen through file editing. He's the old Royal Scientist.
W.D. Gaster is mysterious and also kinda freaky.
You can find info about him here.
http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/W._D._Gaster
Plus a creepy little thing no one knows about, called “Entry Number 17”, whatever that is. The whole thing is written in Wing Dings.
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jfHh88p5hk
Translation:

“ENTRY NUMBER SEVENTEEN

DARK DARKER YET DARKER
THE DARKNESS KEEPS GROWING
THE SHADOWS CUTTING DEEPER
PHOTON READINGS NEGATIVE
THIS NEXT EXPERIMENT
SEEMS
VERY
VERY
INTERESTING

WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK?”
Creepy.

Dets65

Mewly wrote:



Oops, drew some more fanart.
Enjoy.

Anyone have any requests?
Wow, that is amazing. Toriel?

SPOILERS
Asriel, mebbe?
NO MORE SPOILERS

moon_cat_888

I think napstablook is an under appreciated character in undertale.
napstablook needs a big ol hug

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/84742086/

_Goldie_Fazbear_

I absolutely LOVE Sans and Mettaton. I have about three sketchbooks filled up with them

ToxicQuillz

Undertale is some good stuff man, good stuff.

Mewly

Aaaaaaa, nice requests!

I swear I'll get to them once I have time!

Anyone mind making a list…?

NoxSpooth

Mewly wrote:

Aaaaaaa, nice requests!

I swear I'll get to them once I have time!

Anyone mind making a list…?
Oh, a list? Alright! Here:


  • Alphys
  • Mettaton NEO
  • Toriel
  • Asriel (spoilers, highlight to see)

ToxicQuillz