the_force

1. Tell me your greeting: it seems like u just join scratch. Do u need some pointers, assistance, or tips to become a better scratcher.

2A. Reply~ “i don't need a menttor! im rlly good at scratch alredy” What type, and what is your response? You know there's a word called imperfections.

2B. Reply~ “So what am I doing first? ” What type, and what is your response?

3A. Reply~ “umm… well, I guess so? it seems pretty cool. where do i start” What type, and what is your response? You can start by looking at the Scratch Mentor Program (insert link here)

3B. Reply~ “fine, but it better woork! what will we do” What type, and what is your response?

4A. Reply~ “it seems like you guys dont do much. if you were bettr, maybe.” What type, and what is your response? (Better is typed wrong) never judge a book by its cover

4B. Reply~ “I'm already really good but this might make me

-Cherri-

1. Tell me your greeting
Hey! I'll be mentoring you! Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?
2A. Reply~ “i don't need a menttor! im rlly good at scratch alredy” What type, and what is your response?

Type-Kind Response- Well, what do you need help with? Hopefully I can help you…. XD
3A. Reply~ “umm… well, I guess so? it seems pretty cool. where do i start” What type, and what is your response?

3B. Reply~ “fine, but it better woork! what will we do” What type, and what is your response?
Type-Stubborn?.. Response- We'll be doing anything you need help with! ^-^
4A. Reply~ “it seems like you guys dont do much. if you were bettr, maybe.” What type, and what is your response?

4B. Reply~ “I'm already really good but this might make me better. I hope I'm not wasting my time”
Type- Rude?.. Or Stubborn.. Response: I love your confidence, ^-^ And you won't be wasting your time, you'll be pleased.

CrazyGoldfish3

the_force wrote:

1. Tell me your greeting: it seems like u just join scratch. Do u need some pointers, assistance, or tips to become a better scratcher.

2A. Reply~ “i don't need a menttor! im rlly good at scratch alredy” What type, and what is your response? You know there's a word called imperfections. You must be kind! Hints of sarcasm or smart-Alecy stuff get New Scratchers angry! To be sure to be nice!

3A. Reply~ “umm… well, I guess so? it seems pretty cool. where do i start” What type, and what is your response? You can start by looking at the Scratch Mentor Program (insert link here) Good.

4A. Reply~ “it seems like you guys dont do much. if you were bettr, maybe.” What type, and what is your response? (Better is typed wrong) never judge a book by its cover. Better was typed wrong on purpose. :)

Make sure to be very kind, and to maximize professionalism, by using proper grammar, capitalization, punctuation, etc. Nice first assignment! Extra Credit Opportunities, a very cool Grades-Teller, and more, will be out soon!

-Cherri-

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

the_force wrote:

2A. Reply~ “i don't need a menttor! im rlly good at scratch alredy” What type, and what is your response? You know there's a word called imperfections. You must be kind! Hints of sarcasm or smart-Alecy stuff get New Scratchers angry! To be sure to be nice!

3A. Reply~ “umm… well, I guess so? it seems pretty cool. where do i start” What type, and what is your response? You can start by looking at the Scratch Mentor Program (insert link here) Good.

4A. Reply~ “it seems like you guys dont do much. if you were bettr, maybe.” What type, and what is your response? (Better is typed wrong) never judge a book by its cover. Better was typed wrong on purpose. :)

Make sure to be very kind, and to maximize professionalism, by using proper grammar, capitalization, punctuation, etc. Nice first assignment! Extra Credit Opportunities, a very cool Grades-Teller, and more, will be out soon!
Was my assignment fine?

CrazyGoldfish3

-Cherri- wrote:

1. Tell me your greeting
Hey! I'll be mentoring you! Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? Maybe add in what they can call you?

Type-Kind Response- Well, what do you need help with? Hopefully I can help you…. XD Nice! I love the humor and kindness! way to go!

Type-Stubborn?.. Response- We'll be doing anything you need help with! ^-^ Type-Rude. Also, nice way of deflecting their rudeness!

4B. Reply~ “I'm already really good but this might make me better. I hope I'm not wasting my time”
Type- Rude?.. Or Stubborn.. Response: I love your confidence, ^-^ And you won't be wasting your time, you'll be pleased. Type-Stubborn. Very nice!

I like how you find ways to compliment them even in their rude/stubborn sayings! Very good. :) However, I'll have to do just a bit more work with identifying New Scratcher mood types, as they can be tricky! Extra Credit Opportunities, a very cool Grades-Teller, and more, will be out soon!

@the_force~ I need you to identify each mood-type!

the_force

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

the_force wrote:

Yea I know I'm better if it was real which I can find rn

CrazyGoldfish3

the_force wrote:

You are fine.

makethebrainhappy

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

the_force wrote:

You are fine.

You must demonstrate proficiency in the practices.

-Cherri-

makethebrainhappy wrote:

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

the_force wrote:

You are fine.

Wait, Did I? I'm confused….

the_force

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

-Cherri- wrote:

1. Tell me your greeting
Hey! I'll be mentoring you! Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? Maybe add in what they can call you?

Type-Kind Response- Well, what do you need help with? Hopefully I can help you…. XD Nice! I love the humor and kindness! way to go!

Type-Stubborn?.. Response- We'll be doing anything you need help with! ^-^ Type-Rude. Also, nice way of deflecting their rudeness!

Type- Rude?.. Or Stubborn.. Response: I love your confidence, ^-^ And you won't be wasting your time, you'll be pleased. Type-Stubborn. Very nice!

I like how you find ways to compliment them even in their rude/stubborn sayings! Very good. :) However, I'll have to do just a bit more work with identifying New Scratcher mood types, as they can be tricky! Extra Credit Opportunities, a very cool Grades-Teller, and more, will be out soon!

@the_force~ I need you to identify each mood-type!
Oh ok

makethebrainhappy

-Cherri- wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

the_force wrote:

You are fine.

Yes. You demonstrated proficiency. It's not perfect but you can pass off as a newer mentor with that. It's a start and we will try to improve based off of it.

It is acceptable now but it should be much better by the end of the training program.

The_Force did not demonstrate proficiency.

CrazyGoldfish3

-Cherri- wrote:

You did a pretty good job.

I'll post your grades when I get that cool Grades-Teller thing. It is going to be personalized so that only you can get into your grades by login.

Got to go!

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Yes. But don't fear, I will have you a true Finder soon.

-Cherri-

makethebrainhappy wrote:

-Cherri- wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

the_force wrote:

You are fine.

Yes. You demonstrated proficiency. It's not perfect but you can pass off as a newer mentor with that. It's a start and we will try to improve based off of it.

It is acceptable now but it should be much better by the end of the training program.

Oh, okie. So… yeah.

-Cherri-

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

You did a pretty good job.

I'll post your grades when I get that cool Grades-Teller thing. It is going to be personalized so that only you can get into your grades by login.

Got to go!
Oh, okie cool!

CrazyGoldfish3

makethebrainhappy wrote:

You are sounding scary right now, Brains. XD

Got to go! I'll have a few things done tomorrow, and will have Lesson 2 for Finders out in a few says, and Lesson 2 for Mentors right after that!

the_force

the_force wrote:

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

the_force wrote:

2. Sounds overconfident which sometimes could be a mistake

3. Sounds a bit pessimistic then probably a look at the thread look like the person is confident.

4. Definitely pessimistic to us and doesn't know perfect English XD

And no I never did take psychology

CrazyGoldfish3

the_force wrote:

3. Sounds a bit pessimistic then probably a look at the thread look like the person is confident.

Yes, but I'd like the mood types I talked about. Rude, Stubborn, and Nice.

I actually have to go for REAL now! See you guys later!

Coder11000

1. Tell me your greeting

2A. Reply~ “i don't need a menttor! im rlly good at scratch alredy” What type, and what is your response?

2B. Reply~ “So what am I doing first? ” What type, and what is your response? Rude. My response would be “I can't wait to get started working with you! Could I have a little bit of time to find the best way to teach this? Thanks!”

3A. Reply~ “umm… well, I guess so? it seems pretty cool. where do i start” What type, and what is your response?

3B. Reply~ “fine, but it better woork! what will we do” What type, and what is your response? Rude. “We will be working on (whatever topic). Basically what we are going to do is figure out the best possible way for me to teach you (whatever topic).”

4A. Reply~ “it seems like you guys dont do much. if you were bettr, maybe.” What type, and what is your response?

4B. Reply~ “I'm already really good but this might make me better. I hope I'm not wasting my time” Stubborn. “I hope that you enjoy this experience! Let me know if I'm not explaining this well. Ready to start?”

the_force

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

the_force wrote:

Yes, but I'd like the mood types I talked about. Rude, Stubborn, and Nice.

I actually have to go for REAL now! See you guys later!

Stubborn
Nice (at the end)
Rude

the_force

https://scratch.mit.edu/users/dobbale13/

heres my field work