Gordon_Freeman

“This is Gordon Freeman how do we contain teh meltdown? I know!”
And he used portals to push henemy headquarters into a portal so Dallas wouldnt melt down and it would only go off harmless in Atlantic ocean.
Yeah, not like YOU can do that.
Peter Chimaera is a genius.

Animal_Prince

i rote chaptr too in my storee its abot the tacover! <3
capter too aminal king tacofer! w:D

pince turrent! thats mee rember mee #$%^&?

imcuteandnow we do on too r necs storee! 3

so avssasscpades and went too se daddy and we wer hapy becus dady id teh kign111

atfr dady came up with pan agn tg my friend was ter too!1! !

so tg adn i go to pers staylmat resushun button and dady is now like meen old robot lady but biger and niser aand we haf h]er get outed but serg * and tacs her so turets and mor eturets chas after hir but we didnt get awa theey wer gon.

but then we haf a party and em an fey * and we suger party and its fun i haf suger rush no im hioper the ar sayig

\mecanet and bloo and tg adn mini and a lot of others join us and we ar teem turent becus teem gladus is gong to getr it bac and thats not good1111111

so we fite!m 3

cjr1727

“I promise to adhere to these rules and I understand that I may be kicked out/reported if I fail to do so.”
RP Name: CJ-R17-27 (cjr1727)
Species thing robot or wutevs: Core

Pessimism_Core

cjr1727 wrote:

“I promise to adhere to these rules and I understand that I may be kicked out/reported if I fail to do so.”
RP Name: CJ-R17-27 (cjr1727)
Species thing robot or wutevs: Core
You may join.
Although, in the face of the imminent meltdown, additional help is futile.
I do not think the notification system is working properly. No messages have been received from this post, though they should have been.

gamingblend

guys guys ! if this is portal then why am i see creepy and … rather funny * snorts * legend of zelda guys that make me think of pbg ?! this isnt ocarinia of time where you can jump off bridges and land into a river ! its portal wars were most rivers will kill you !

blueservine

Going to repost this.
Concept art-

Team Turret's conference room, often called the Green Room, was an office reused as the faction's main meeting place. Several offices were smashed down and rebuilt so there could be a place large enough for the entirety of the facility's population to collect. The several projectors positioned around the room are, in fact, sentient. Most of the screens can be used for presentations, with a larger one installed on the wall projecting the face of the Chassis Holder. (Namely, AK.)
The location was used most notably shortly after the arrival of Gordon Freeman and other BM personnel, when AK and GLaDOS's followers were forced to unite.

StarscreamClone

Surge: “YOU WILL ALL PAY DEARLY.”

SkyProductions

I notice I'm not in the current “Team Members” section. I am the Intelligence Core. Sky, the Intelligence Core.

ATLAS_and_P-Body

StarscreamClone wrote:

Surge: “YOU WILL ALL PAY DEARLY.”
NO! MOMMY!
:(

fireboy10

Can i join?My name will be The Gunner.I will be a turret(not a * turret,a real one.).

fireboy10

Can i join?My name will be The Gunner.I will be a turret(not a * turret,a real one.).

TheGeneraless

SkyProductions wrote:

I notice I'm not in the current “Team Members” section. I am the Intelligence Core. Sky, the Intelligence Core.

Sorry about that…you and MANY others aren't up there, since there were just so many I couldn't keep track of them all to put them up there.

weatherman115

Hard to choose.

asdfasdf

weatherman115

weatherman115

Is there any way I could be neutral?

miniclipper

Everybody.. The moment you have all never even known you were waiting for… THE PORTAL WARS MULTIPLAYER GAME ALPHA RELEASE HAS BEEN MADE AVAILABLE FOR TESTING!!!! GO PLAY IT NOW! http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/17146402/

TheGeneraless

miniclipper wrote:

Everybody.. The moment you have all never even known you were waiting for… THE PORTAL WARS MULTIPLAYER GAME ALPHA RELEASE HAS BEEN MADE AVAILABLE FOR TESTING!!!! GO PLAY IT NOW! http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/17146402/

MINICLIPPER!! YOU'RE BACK!

blueservine

miniclipper wrote:

RRG STUPID ME I HAVEN'T BEEN DOING THE SPRITES LIKE I PROMISED.
Sorry about that. Well, I'm playing it in a second.

miniclipper

TheGeneraless wrote:

miniclipper wrote:

MINICLIPPER!! YOU'RE BACK!
Never left!

blueservine wrote:

RRG STUPID ME I HAVEN'T BEEN DOING THE SPRITES LIKE I PROMISED.
Sorry about that. Well, I'm playing it in a second.
Issok.

giantorangesquid

Giant orange cave Johnson
I would be cave Johnson