Creeksong

Add Everything (AE) Studios are bad! People say that they help people get more veiws, but it doesn't work that way! Usually they just love the projects themselves! Studios are used for certain types of projects, or RPGs. But NOT for just getting views. A lot of people are trying to prevent the AE studios. (VISIT THE SCRATCH PAGE: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/12065423/) If you find an AE studio, please comment the link. Together, we the scratchers have the power to stop the AES! The creators of AE studios just love it so that you can like get the most love its. Most of the time, they don't even look at your project. They just click on the project, and click love it. DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT KIND OF ATTENTION??????? If you don't, PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANTI ADD EVERYTHING GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creeksong

http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/103423/

Tardis27

Here, look at this: http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/13499/
and also, if we want to fight them, we should get more “soldiers”. But we can start. How can we fight?

Tardis27

http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/243932/
http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/243031/
http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/32975/
http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/20084/
http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/231845/

ScratchMaster0

I don't support.
The point of an add everything studio is teamwork and a friendly competition to get the biggest studio. The point of a add all studio is the number, not to get views of love its. Nothing is against the regulations.
However, I do think you should be able to delete your project from a studio if you want to. And you should be able to choose which studios appear in “studios that this project is in.”
If you don't like it, then you don't have to participate in the add everything.

Tardis27


Listen,

Do we want cloud lists to come out? Possibly multiplayer Scratch? How about easier 3d sprites? This entire anti AE movement thing is slowing the Scratch Team down. I think they should ask, but we shouldn't take this to extremes. I'm just saying they SHOULDN'T be there, but there's nothing we can do about it. Do you want Scratch 3.0 to come out? Well, stop this! I agree with you, I hate AE studios too, but we shouldn't make that our only objective on Scratch! It isn't ABOUT debating and arguing! If you don't like it, just ignore it. If you agree, copy and paste this to all the forums and the projects and the studios that are ANTI AE

FlippyCatFan

well I made a add everything with usefulness. it will be the first add everything to get featured ever.

joletole

Woah woah, guy's let not start a flame war.

The Scratch Team can't ban ADD EVERYTHING STUDIOS because it would be too much work to try to stop it. But, the scratch team could discourage it. But, ScratchMaster also makes a great point that it involves teamwork.

Its a very heated discussion, and already tons of STOP ADD EVERYTHING STUDIOS have been made, so I don't think there is a need for another one.

Tardis27

Thats what I just said!

bigpuppy

I just stopped making AE studios.

TM_

Tardis27 wrote:

Listen,

Do we want cloud lists to come out? Possibly multiplayer Scratch? How about easier 3d sprites? This entire anti AE movement thing is slowing the Scratch Team down.

In which way slows that the Scratch Team down? AE studios have been ingnored all the time since i'm here. But within the last months somebody postet something against this studios and a war against AE studios has started. So why do not just ignore them, like all the years? The one who need them use them,the one who hate them ignore them.

Okay now i noticed that i overred the ANTI in anti AE movement. Yes THIS topic is a part of this movement and the whole movement slows everything down, isn't that a reason to stop ANTI-AE movement? I'm not a fan of AE, but okay, others are and i tihnk we should accept that! Or do you start anti Read, anti Dance and anti Swim movements just because you hate these things?

Tardis27

So are you agreeing with me or not?

LeScratcher

I made http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/248008/ to protest AE. Care to join, anyone?

ZaharaMar

Tardis27 wrote:

Listen,

Do we want cloud lists to come out? Possibly multiplayer Scratch? How about easier 3d sprites? This entire anti AE movement thing is slowing the Scratch Team down. I think they should ask, but we shouldn't take this to extremes. I'm just saying they SHOULDN'T be there, but there's nothing we can do about it. Do you want Scratch 3.0 to come out? Well, stop this! I agree with you, I hate AE studios too, but we shouldn't make that our only objective on Scratch! It isn't ABOUT debating and arguing! If you don't like it, just ignore it. If you agree, copy and paste this to all the forums and the projects and the studios that are ANTI AE
technically, wecan all ready make multiplayer, i am maing tutorial!

cheeseeater

FlippyCatFan wrote:

well I made a add everything with usefulness. it will be the first add everything to get featured ever.
AE studios would not get featured…

(not getting involed)

PikachuXionLover

ScratchMaster0 wrote:

I don't support.
The point of an add everything studio is teamwork and a friendly competition to get the biggest studio. The point of a add all studio is the number, not to get views of love its. Nothing is against the regulations.
However, I do think you should be able to delete your project from a studio if you want to. And you should be able to choose which studios appear in “studios that this project is in.”
If you don't like it, then you don't have to participate in the add everything.
Personally, I disagree with you. I don't think you realize how annoying and useless they are. I wake up in the morning, look at my projects, and see the disturbingly large amount of AEs it's in. Just think how much the server is clogged now .-.

natsd

We cannot let that happen. Ii'l help because that is NOT how to get onto the front page… so cross out add everything stodios! add everything
lets stop the add everything studios.

cheeseeater

Maybe to stop flaming you could use this topic?

LeScratcher

http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/15364/ and http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/15363/ . I couldn't agree more.

Creeksong

Tardis27 wrote:

Here, look at this: http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/13499/
and also, if we want to fight them, we should get more “soldiers”. But we can start. How can we fight?
I don't know. I'm working on that. so many ae studios have added that project to it!